Green4Gold

W.F. Texas

Hello all how are you ? Looks like a great forum yall have here ive been lurking for a few weeks now lol. I am new to forums of any kind but not really to car auido. I say not really because its been quite a few years since last build mid 90's. A couple wild ones for that time & this area but mostly basic builds. I am in the process of gathering goodies for another build =)

:WELCOME: to the forum! You'll find all the information and answers to any questions you have here for sure!!

Welcome

Thank you kind sirs =) was worried about my first post lol !!!! Btw nice Grasshopper build sefugi just looked over it this am cant wait for next part!!! Nice build on your co workers ride also Alton

:WELCOME:

sorry to bump a older thread but...if you need some help on a build let me know

Thank you kind sirs =) was worried about my first post lol !!!! Btw nice Grasshopper build sefugi just looked over it this am cant wait for next part!!! Nice build on your co workers ride also Alton

:thanx:

Thank you ex650 I just seen this haha I still don't know all the ins & outs of this place I just mainly look at others topics. I may take you up on that offer though LOL. But at the moment I'm still building funds for the HO alt & components not sure what I want yet I see your from Wichita also I live by the base

Edited by Green4Gold

Thank you ex650 I just seen this haha I still don't know all the ins & outs of this place I just mainly look at others topics. I may take you up on that offer though LOL. But at the moment I'm still building funds for the HO alt & components not sure what I want yet I see your from Wichita also I live by the base

yeah im from wichita falls...born and raised lol....but i love helping out with anything to do with cars...im a hvac service tech and its nice weather so ive had alot of extra time lol

Yeah the weather hasn't been in yalls favor since this summer LOL but plumbing is slow also. I have purchased amps & a sub. I think my next purchase will be from mechman. Then its all the basics left wire, wood, head unit

Yeah the weather hasn't been in yalls favor since this summer LOL but plumbing is slow also. I have purchased amps & a sub. I think my next purchase will be from mechman. Then its all the basics left wire, wood, head unit

what set up are you going to run? and what kind of car?

03 expedition sundown 3500D & 100.4 I have a Vega stroker pro 15 till it gives LOL I've had my eye on the possible NS v3 but ill worry about that once the Vega is toast. Called mechman today ill probably order the 270 amp alt really soon & the rest is left to buy hu, mids highs wires

03 expedition sundown 3500D & 100.4 I have a Vega stroker pro 15 till it gives LOL I've had my eye on the possible NS v3 but ill worry about that once the Vega is toast. Called mechman today ill probably order the 270 amp alt really soon & the rest is left to buy hu, mids highs wires

well you have plenty of room in a expedition lol i have a crx well actually i have 3 cars a truck and a work van (all of them have systems lol) but my crx is a work in progress i had one and had it all fixed system ac everything just like i wanted it and got rear ended...so now im starting over but i got my sub Fi btl n2 15 and a soundstream 2000d alpine door speakers but im thinking about building a new box to get it a little louder (hopefully)

Hells yeah I just seen a post from you in how we found this place man that sucks on the car deal it sounds about how my luck goes lol. I've been dragging my feet on this reading as much as possible LOL the most I've had at one time was 2 fosgate monoblock 50's on 2 power 12's as far as power but didn't produce no where near what I wanted

Hells yeah I just seen a post from you in how we found this place man that sucks on the car deal it sounds about how my luck goes lol. I've been dragging my feet on this reading as much as possible LOL the most I've had at one time was 2 fosgate monoblock 50's on 2 power 12's as far as power but didn't produce no where near what I wanted

well they paid for everything on the car then gave it back all my wiring was still good so i took everything out of it but i ended up with a better car.....are you from here or just in the air force?

At least they had insurance lol. I'm not military & I've lived here since 89 except 99 & 2000 Wich was in Wisconsin haha. We may even know each other lol I know a few hvac guys I worked at James lane for a few years about a year after I moved back then on to Brains plumbing , Findlay plumbing & now Monty's plumbing. Who do work for?

At least they had insurance lol. I'm not military & I've lived here since 89 except 99 & 2000 Wich was in Wisconsin haha. We may even know each other lol I know a few hvac guys I worked at James lane for a few years about a year after I moved back then on to Brains plumbing , Findlay plumbing & now Monty's plumbing. Who do work for?

i work for ferguson veresh...i dont know many people from james lane that work on the hvac side and i didnt meet the plumbers over there....whats your first name? where did you go to high school?

GARY, I've worked with a few of ya over the years on some of the bigger projects around town David comes to mind, I think his partner was Francisco or something but that guy could be retired by now Brad I think them 3 were duct fellas I belive. Lance worked there but he is on his own still last I heard. HS I was in Arizona unless you want to count iss in Burk as part of it hahahaha I hate that town still do lol

Edited by Green4Gold

They are both still here...David is the install boss now and Francisco still works here...brad went to James lane last I heard and lance is still doing his own thing....my name is Ralph and I hate Burk too