stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

IMAG0973.jpgIMAG0974.jpgIMAG0975.jpg

Here ya go bud. hope that helps understand how it works. You would just solder your inside wite to the little tab.

Oh I see that tab is bigger then I thought. I was thinking of just wrapping the wires around the post and covering them with solder, but I see that the tab is a nice size. Thanks Steve

Also I have to hear it when it's done.

Edited by Fearz

Looking good steve! Maybe I missed it but are those binding posts the ones from parts express?

Looking good steve! Maybe I missed it but are those binding posts the ones from parts express?

Yessir

couldnt help it...

IMAG0982.jpgIMAG0983.jpg

not so much getting done. we dropped the baby off at the godmoms house and headed to the beach.

IMAG0979.jpg

I heard a birdy tell me that this will beat that 157.... :peepwall:

well im hoping so.... no promises

Love the new look! Zcon boobage FTW!!

Damn this should be awesome! Great work so far.

well not sure if this configuation will work for daily tune. spl would be fine but i dont think i can get enough porl length with the big hump behind it. i may have to move the top right sub to right in the center of the top left and bottom right.

well not sure if this configuation will work for daily tune. spl would be fine but i dont think i can get enough porl length with the big hump behind it. i may have to move the top right sub to right in the center of the top left and bottom right.

L shaped port, going back then up before it gets to the hump?

its the whole center. cant work like that

its the whole center. cant work like that

hmm, where are you planning on having the port? Right in the center of the wall? Port length for daily tuning?

from top to bottom in the denter. daily tune would be about 30 inches. i could plug part and tune lower with less port area

Looking good Steve. That wall looks great.

thanks fatty. still trying to figure it all out.

from top to bottom in the denter. daily tune would be about 30 inches. i could plug part and tune lower with less port area

I see now.

I think you may just have to use a sealed walled enclosure, no port. adhd.gif

Man I could fit like 5 15s with no port. Lol

well while i decide what to do on the wall configuration, i soldered my new speaker wires and installed the other binding posts.

IMAG0987.jpg

here is what i could do. it wouldnt be as asthecitlly pleasing but should yeild the port area im looking for. port would be in the top right corner.

IMAG0986.jpg

here the back og the wall now. port would be between the 2x4s.

IMAG0985.jpg

Got an email from mike singer today also. he fixed my alternator charge stud, re-powdercoated it and put this lil number on.

Mines on the left

Prototype Bitches!

alts.jpg

Pretty.

ohnoes9.gif i like the port

X2, what kind of tuning can u get with this config? looks like a port that would eat you lol

This size would be 43hz. If I plug it on the bottom I can get down to 35hz

Hey i just thought of something lol Would it be possible to Narrow the hight on the port when you get to the hump and then increase the width to keep the same port area? That would allow you to tune it how u want i guess but Idk what kind of effect that would have on port mach.