stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

IDGAF the new softparts for sundown are badass. I'm not sold on them being able to meter louder, but I understand the theory. I'm sure they'll be great down low though.

Will this be ready for Turkey drags?

the one show of the year you come to in tx, you pick the one too far away. I doubt ill go. I'm waiting untill bass battles finals in January to re-debut the car. Finals, last year is the first show the Camaro ever did.

As for sundown, they look aggressive for sure. Everything has a place. I have an application for the zv4 to fit in. Might see me run sundown again in the near future.

im gonna name a sub after you steve!! the left one is now steviEE

lol. Thanks Homie

I know what ur using next steve!! I r smart. Shalll i spill or will i get shot lol

As much as we all want to know, id like to see how steve breaks the news, im sure others will agree

I know what ur using next steve!! I r smart. Shalll i spill or will i get shot lol

everyone has guessed. Go ahead.

Special edition NO-E by Fi......LOL ;)

Whatever it ends up being, I'm looking foward to seeing the results bro :)

I know what you need to get. The ASAP sub lol.

It's all in good fun. You share some pics of the new equipment then people won't be satisfied until you post progress pics, then a vid, then some metering, then...

It's cool though. I enjoy your builds. Just wish I could have heard it at finals before you took it all apart.

I know what you need to get. The ASAP sub lol.

It's all in good fun. You share some pics of the new equipment then people won't be satisfied until you post progress pics, then a vid, then some metering, then...

It's cool though. I enjoy your builds. Just wish I could have heard it at finals before you took it all apart.

Im hoping very soon, Dave.

Thats when the disappointment will begain. You will all understand later.

Bottom bank of batteries all wired up and ready to roll.

IMAG1632.jpg

That jumper wire in the middle is what I'm using for speaker wire. Just as a size reference.

IMAG1640.jpg

redonkulus! and when i did my welding lead for speaker wire i thought i was doing somthing! ha

shit looks sick,

looks nice on your loom too.. i know it took time to get everything right so it would spider where it needed too!

looks good

redonkulus! and when i did my welding lead for speaker wire i thought i was doing somthing! ha

shit looks sick,

looks nice on your loom too.. i know it took time to get everything right so it would spider where it needed too!

looks good

Thanks man. i shouldnt have any problem getting all my power to my subs now. might be overkill but so is 20kw in a Camaro. trying to avoid any bottle necks.

4 inch> 3.5 ohhhhh

Naw. Ssa is gonna come out with the Steve mead sub. It'll be louder than the smd sub but without all the nuthugging

lol. The name is already taken.... And nobody but this forum knows me. I'm not an internet badass.

SMZ's? SMP's?

and what would those initials stand for?

Steve Mead's Zcon's or Steve Mead's Prototype's. Just going off of what others had posted before. ;)

Naw. Ssa is gonna come out with the Steve mead sub. It'll be louder than the smd sub but without all the nuthugging

lol. The name is already taken.... And nobody but this forum knows me. I'm not an internet badass.

SMZ's? SMP's?

and what would those initials stand for?

Steve Mead's Zcon's or Steve Mead's Prototype's. Just going off of what others had posted before. ;)

Ready, set, break!

Make it hap'n cap'n

Can I get that on the dustcap? LOL

in big bold letters!!!

Guessing Steve is either going Petras or Protech.

bigger size coil shouldn't be assumed as being better.

Because for one, what is it being compared too? All smaller coils from every sub out there?

IE - Audiobahn, i do not know about since their reboot if they still do, had a 6" coiled sub rated for less than 1000wrms. It was a shallow mount sub.

So, do not assume that a larger coil is greater than every other sub out there with a smaller coil.

If you imply it's better, then list what you are comparing it to.

Because for one, what is it being compared too? All smaller coils from every sub out there?

IE - Audiobahn, i do not know about since their reboot if they still do, had a 6" coiled sub rated for less than 1000wrms. It was a shallow mount sub.

So, do not assume that a larger coil is greater than every other sub out there with a smaller coil.

kind of a smart ass answer since that really doesnt apply here.

someone has to have the bigger E dick.......

I cant imagine ssa letting this build end in a product failure and finish with a different brand. So my guess is you will be using an ssa sub of some sort.

Those Z4's look nuts but we all know xmax isn't the end-all-be-all.

I cant imagine ssa letting this build end in a product failure and finish with a different brand. So my guess is you will be using an ssa sub of some sort.

Those Z4's look nuts but we all know xmax isn't the end-all-be-all.

I look at it as not a product failure. If you measure the amount of success I had with the zcons in the past year vs. The one hiccup. Success still wins. No matter what brand subs I run i will always be Team SSA!

The ultimate decision is up to Steve so who knows.

kind of a smart ass answer since that really doesnt apply here.

Someone was referencing DC Level 5s because of their larger coil upgrade.

Because of random guesses, my statement does apply to what was said as the implication reference is not valid.

The guess is per opinion but the logic behind it is irrational without stating why.

kkkaaaaayyyy