stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

I think I know why they are late. If its the reason I think, I'm going to be even more pissed.

I'll keep my mouth shut.

if you have something to say, say it.

Sucks you have to wait, but you're getting a high quality product for a low price, I know it.. To see you complain about it is kinda annoying, I waited just as long as you. You're not the only one, you come off as if SSA owes you something. They're doing you a favor by giving you a great product on team pricing.

Not tryin' to start shit but that gets on my nerves... Biting the hand that feeds.

I can for sure see where you are coming from too, but you might not know everything about the agreement between Steve and SSA. I don't either that's why I won't say anything else.

I made it very clear to them that if they could get me subs in six weeks or less I would run them.

And that^^ is why I didn't say anything.

I think I know why they are late. If its the reason I think, I'm going to be even more pissed.

What reason do you think it is? I simply must know.

There's bigger reasons I want to see if this build will sink or swim.

This sux for all parties involve. Wish I could help, but I've only got 15s in pairs. Hey there, how about Jon's NSv1s and a pair of BTLs? :D

With as busy as that build house is and the amount of work they get I don't understand why they don't hire more people.

Hope it works out and you get the subs soon! I really am looking forward to see how they perform.

With as busy as that build house is and the amount of work they get I don't understand why they don't hire more people.

Hope it works out and you get the subs soon! I really am looking forward to see how they perform.

Ya if they hired more people they would get more work too because wait times would be reduced and ppl who couldn't wait a month would be interested.

they had more builders before......

you have to understand in this bizz.. you teach someone how to fish,.. then they go and open there own hatchary... psi... then now someone you took under your wing is now your cometitor psi... then you have someone out there that know what you do and how you do it.. psi.. and its just easier to hire an old chineese lady do build your subs.. FI then you dont have to worry.....

you know damn well if you went to work for someone learned how to do the shit.. if you got the opertunity you would start your own shit.. its the nature of the game.

If they hired more workers I'd be willing to bet the cost of the drivers would go up as well.

they had more builders before......

you have to understand in this bizz.. you teach someone how to fish,.. then they go and open there own hatchary... psi... then now someone you took under your wing is now your cometitor psi... then you have someone out there that know what you do and how you do it.. psi.. and its just easier to hire an old chineese lady do build your subs.. FI then you dont have to worry.....

you know damn well if you went to work for someone learned how to do the shit.. if you got the opertunity you would start your own shit.. its the nature of the game.

That's life........

They don't need more people, they need to prebuild a lot of typical orders.

If they can OEM for so many brands and lines of each brand, i'm sure that can set aside 30-70 hard parts prebuilt minus soft parts for all typical orders from the entire FI product line.

And you can't say "Oh that's so much money, how will they know they will sell them all?" Because it's FI and they WILL sell them all. They OEM so the FI customers traffic is far less than the quota they must meet for all other orders.

I wouldn't want to see them hire more people either, maybe some more machines at the most if something is to be added but prebuild 100%.

I am not here to muck up Steve's thread, but good things are coming and Steve will be happy. :)

it's called PMS bro.Get over it. I don't get what I want all the time either, but I don't throw a fit over it. take some Aromasin for the estrogen and be happy

it's called PMS bro.Get over it. I don't get what I want all the time either, but I don't throw a fit over it. take some Aromasin for the estrogen and be happy

You are a dipshit. Its not about him not getting what he wants. He had an agreement that things would be met in a certain timeline, if he ran said subs. Time wasn't met and now he's missing out on shows. Obviously you don't compete so I dont expect you to comprehend what missing shows means to you in the longrun. But I'll make it simple for you. You need x amount of points to attend finals. If you don't get those points you are shit out of luck. He has sponsers and those sponsers want their names shown at shows/finals. So please gtfo here and go back to posting your shitty opinion somewhere else.

i know what it's all about missing show. i know the fucking deal with it. I've been in this game a lot longer that Steve has been. maybe even longer than you

You are a dipshit. Its not about him not getting what he wants. He had an agreement that things would be met in a certain timeline, if he ran said subs. Time wasn't met and now he's missing out on shows. Obviously you don't compete so I dont expect you to comprehend what missing shows means to you in the longrun. But I'll make it simple for you. You need x amount of points to attend finals. If you don't get those points you are shit out of luck. He has sponsers and those sponsers want their names shown at shows/finals. So please gtfo here and go back to posting your shitty opinion somewhere else.

I've been in this game since about 96', how bout' you son?

i know what it's all about missing show. i know the fucking deal with it. I've been in this game a lot longer that Steve has been. maybe even longer than you

Then don't act like you don't have a fucking clue. From what I've read he's actually handling the situation pretty good all things considered. I've been in audio for 13 years and this was my first year competeting. It doesn't take 20+ years of experience to realize that not having equipment for shows sucks. ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE PLAN ON ATTENDING FINALS. So son quit with your bullshit and quit making idiotic statements and go back to the ihop so people can ignore you there.

don't play me like a dumbass. i know whats going on and i don't put my shit in the ihop for anybody, but me really. if you read my post you would realize that. i don't post anything about builds or anything like that because i know that people would always give me shit about the choices i make. it's always happened that way. you could always be louder, sound better, have a better install and better vehicle than they do and they always talk shit. i'll keep everything to myself so i don't have to hear the haters

i may be an alcoholic now and a dipshit, but i wasn;t this way 6yrs ago and i still know whats going on now

i may be an alcoholic now and a dipshit, but i wasn;t this way 6yrs ago and i still know whats going on now

Get the fuck out of here.

no commment

Edited by ChILL

sillybitch.jpg