is ssa going to be making amps? the thought just crossed my mind as i was floating around caco.....

Not likely anytime soon.

in my honest opinion.. i hope my thoughts dwell onto anyone here who may think of doing so..

If you want to release a new amp line, please do not come into the market with the strategy of the cheapest price wins and that's it.

Bring something unique for us.

ALL of us in this sport know where to go for the cheapest amps, the most expensive high end amps, the cheapest high end amps and the most expensive POS amps.

We need some uniqueness, some diversity. Plain ol' Innovative thinking and design.

You bring us that, we will buy.

I have thought this too.

If it happens I bet it will be a ZED design :peepwall:

lol shizzzon speaks the truth! and if they let me design them the uniqueness will shine through! lol!

:peepwall:

God I hope so.

I'd LOVE to run SSA amps and subs!!!

New and unique means expensive and people are cheap bastards. They won't sell. Simple as that. Why make something that only a few people want (niche) unless you have a bunch of money to blow?

Now with that out of the way, there is absolutely NO need for anything unique in the amplifier world. How about a standalone processor cheap enough for the masses so we can get back to pure gain blocks and none of the other BS with amps now. Keep the processing in the processors and the amplification in the amplifiers.

New and unique means expensive and people are cheap bastards. They won't sell. Simple as that. Why make something that only a few people want (niche) unless you have a bunch of money to blow?

Now with that out of the way, there is absolutely NO need for anything unique in the amplifier world. How about a standalone processor cheap enough for the masses so we can get back to pure gain blocks and none of the other BS with amps now. Keep the processing in the processors and the amplification in the amplifiers.

That would be nice.

I wouldn't care where or how they were made as long as they offered the same quality, durability and customer service the subs do they'd be golden.

Yeah do something crazy SSA. Wireless amp, WiFi connectivity.

pardon my language... fucking brilliant! lol

Edited by Lantz

We just might have an iron in the fire. Only time will tell for sure. :peepwall:

I hope so. :)

We just might have an iron in the fire. Only time will tell for sure. :peepwall:

I hope so. :)

X2 here

I would love to see you guys be into everything one day. It would be awesome to do an all ssa set up: amps, subs, components, the whole shebang

Wow definitely not something I expected that would be awesome.

You just made my day. :dancing:

ill sell my aq3500.1 in a second for a ssa amp haha

If your gonna do unique and crazy do liquid cooled!

like bazooka did in the 90's?

Such a bad idea.

like bazooka did in the 90's?

It was PPI in the 90s and Bazooka in the 2000s. They had little plugs that screwed into the ass end of the subs too.