Sign in to follow this  
harvester51

ssa at dealers

Ii was just wondering if ssa sold to dealers like kicker does or if the only way you can get them is on the internet because i had a dcon installed on my moms camry and my audio guy said he really liked them and said he wouldn't mind selling youre guys products if you would allow it

^^^ x2

my local audio shop said he wouldnt mind selling your audio himself. he told me he would love to do 4 18's of these in his chevy as a demo vehicle....

Get your dealer information to Aaron or Mark and they will be more than happy to set them up with SSA!

That would be awesome if ssa was sold locally because me and my friends dont have credit cards yet and it would really help get the ssa name out here in texas

I'm a SSA dealer in Baton Rouge, LA. :)

im a SSA dealer in texas near austin.

Great to see such great guys carrying SSA!

Yea im up in north texas around amarillo and im trying to get the audio guys up here to start carrying ssa so hopefully they will have them soon

I'd love to be a dealer for SSA.... I'm already a kind of a sales rep, lol....

I'd love to be a dealer for SSA.... I'm already a kind of a sales rep, lol....

Haha same here! At one point I think I had 12 of their subs in my garage.

I've only had one in my possession at any time, but I'm constantly talking about them. That's why I can't wait to have my XCON in my Jimmy and show off some of the goodness. :D

Well ive been showing the dcon off since its been installed and people cant believe it hits so hard for the price

Not just the price, but the power. It doesn't take a huge amount of power to get huge amounts of output from them.

Ya i know im really impressed with it and can only imagine what the xcon can do compared to tthe dcon

Ya i know im really impressed with it and can only imagine what the xcon can do compared to tthe dcon

Oh don't we both know it. One more SA8 to sell and I'll have an XCON 10 heading my way!!!!

It's the dream homeboy!

But please, if you do, learn as much as possible before you even consider it fully. My town has way too many shops that don't know a thing about car audio, besides what the box says.

It's the dream homeboy!

But please, if you do, learn as much as possible before you even consider it fully. My town has way too many shops that don't know a thing about car audio, besides what the box says.

Ain't that the truth

It's the dream homeboy!

Ain't that the truth

Boy did you say it. We have two shops in this pathetic place. When my buddy went looking for a box (didn't want to wait for me to build him one and with my schedule lately I don't really blame him, lol) for his pair of 10" Black Fiday X's he went to both shops. One had a dual 10 slot ported enclosure for $80 and he called me to ask if it was worth it. I had him ask the salesman what the internal volume was, what the tuning was and what it was constructed with. All the salesman could answer was that it was built for the Treo subs they sell and according to the salesman no other box they sold got as loud as that one. So I told him to forget that one, and before he left the shop the salesman dropped the price down to $50 just trying to make the sale. So he went to the other shop, walked in and asked the same questions about the dual 10 slot enclosure they had. They not only knew exactly what the internal volume was, they knew what it was tuned to, what it was constructed of, and even offered to install his subs in it for him to test and make sure he liked the sound of it before he purchased it at $100. Despite all that customer service and knowledge at the decent shop most people still go to the crappy shop cuz they have lower prices and have been around many years longer. God forbid they ever ask any questions though, they just get BS'ed and the prices lowered until they buy something.

That was a damn long story, but the point is no matter where you live there's always shops that don't know anything beyond what the instructions on the box or in the manual state. Often times they don't have but one experienced installer either which generally leaves the installation work with a lot to be desired. I have always dreamed of opening a shop as well and while the likelihood of it ever happening is slim to none it would still be nice.

Oh don't we both know it. One more SA8 to sell and I'll have an XCON 10 heading my way!!!!

I love my Xcon 10!! Thing can get down!

Yes they have dealer programs available. I am a Dealer for SSA here in AZ. Have them get in touch with Aaron or Mark and they can go over the requirements and get them started with a great product.