no_username

has a cop swerved you because of your subs?

bassahaulic's PP is...

PP can mean two things, one being PayPal, but for some odd reason. I don't think that's the "PP" you were referencing to.

I wasn't going to reply to this, as there are no words yet in creation to describe what spews forth from his keyboard. I literally picture a white boy, sagging pants, fake jewelry, and a "thug" accent smashing his face onto the keyboard. And then clicking "reply"

The fact that he got the term from a song with ICP in it explains a lot actually.... poor kids these days.

Yall are a bunch of h8rs. Does it bother you that much because i listen to kmk?

Some of you need a reality check and back the hell off. Called diversity for a reason

Yall are a bunch of h8rs. Does it bother you that much because i listen to kmk?

Some of you need a reality check and back the hell off. Called diversity for a reason

Haha and the tom foolery continues

Did shit get real? Was you in sound ordinance time? Fucking Pigs!!! :ehh:

You are calling other people in this thread haters. But you clearly insult the people who serve and protect you. Laws are created for a reason.

bassahaulic's PP is...

PP can mean two things, one being PayPal, but for some odd reason. I don't think that's the "PP" you were referencing to.

I wasn't going to reply to this, as there are no words yet in creation to describe what spews forth from his keyboard. I literally picture a white boy, sagging pants, fake jewelry, and a "thug" accent smashing his face onto the keyboard. And then clicking "reply"

I would have to agree, just add some gold plated grill, beat up forces, living in rich grandmas house and thats what I imagine.

I enjoy the clarity of my system during the day at reasonable levels at night that's when I let the dogs out and let my woofers whooffff.

I never asked you guys to reply

Tbh id much rather you leave if you have nothing to contributing instead of derailing and going off topic/ trolling. Which im sure is aginst tos

I dont want the attention i want to make a convy

You know where the back button is. Use it!

Then why did you start the thread?

If your going to troll fuck off. Really though

Just because you respect those corrupt pigs does not mean i do. Not all are bad but really man fuck the corrupted justice system.

Just leave you no by now what this is about yet you come back for more. Whos the idiot here

The troll or the troll feeders?

I enjoy the clarity of my system during the day at reasonable levels at night that's when I let the dogs out and let my woofers whooffff.

I rather enjoyed that one.

But i used to get pulled over in my blazer for "excessive bass". I had no subs, just a set of crappy component speakers, ask Ramrod. I had every piece of glass tinted (including windshield) because i legitimately have eye issues, as i stare at the floaters moving around right now, and my Headlights were pretty darn bright because i was that a**hole with hids in a stock non projector housing.

If your going to troll fuck off. Really though

Just because you respect those corrupt pigs does not mean i do. Not all are bad but really man fuck the corrupted justice system.

Just leave you no by now what this is about yet you come back for more. Whos the idiot here

The troll or the troll feeders?

Enforcing a noise ordinance is corrupt?

I'm confused now.

I am not even sure i want to stay around anymore, but it is one of those things where i just cant help but keep watching!!

Ayyo any of you ***** eva get swerved by the popo pigs up in this hizouse? I got swerved because I was playing full tilt downtown next to a police officer. Why you gots to be playa hating on me I'm just sitting here sippin on my guiness, you just wish you were gansta like me.

No. Grow up.

I dislike this new forum update, Double post.

Edited by djtomczak

Anything else you hate about me? Loool

Cant believe you let someone on the internet effect you so dearly

First off I will reply honestly knowing what swerved means now, I got pulled over (actually it wasnt even getting pulled over) working. I used to deliver pizza and was on my way home after high school and got a call saying they needed someone to work because someone had to leave. I usually leave my stereo down in town (living in a town of 10k people) but was on my way home (in the country) and had it up. had 1 set of CDT components and mojo 12 on 1k. I got to work, clocked in, threw my shirt on, and forgot to hit my 2nd (work) eq setting on the headunit. took a delivery to the sheriff deputy on duty at the county building and he wrote me a ticket for hearing me "6blocks away" with my volume half way up. So as I handed him his food he handed me a 75 dollar ticket. (I also got one sitting in a mall parking lot demo'ing dont know how that one worked but whatever it was 75 bucks too)

Now, police officers doing their job is not corrupt. When you get a license you are agreeing to their rules of the road. Just like signing a contract or signing the release form at a school. If you dont play the rules you get in trouble. Corruption is those same police officers taking money to not get people for the rules. Most officers in my town are actually extremely nice and just warn you, for example I blacked out my tail lights to almost non visible and got stopped twice for warnings for safety reasons not them being dicks. So before bashing police officers get to know them and/or laws in your area. Secondly, People are going to bash you for talking slang because to most of us it makes no sense what so ever. You can't come into a forum trying to be a thug hating on people that serve and expect respect.

Woot a legit answer! Thanks matthew. Cops in my area are major dicks and will fuck you over in anyway. Been there done that a few times. Got off off course. Least the judges see eye to eye:)

Well the two officers I got tickets from in town are the only two I know that anyone here ever complains about, maybe you only dealt with the dicks. Doesnt mean you need to bash man. Actually a few people that are pretty close to family are officers as well as they are for other people.

Respect for you then:)

I can bash if i want. There pigs and abuse the law. Not all but im bashing the corrupt pigs. I understand theres good police out there

Respect for you then:)

I can bash if i want. There pigs and abuse the law. Not all but im bashing the corrupt pigs. I understand theres good police out there

Way more good than corrupt.adhd.gif