jonbearsmt

the PM's i get from punk ass newbies

damn bro bro you have some big ass tits maybe you should hook up your girlfriend with some when was the last time you saw your dick lmao have you notice she always puts a hand on your stomach so you wont eat her lmfao your one ugly fat ass im sure you can reach and wipe your own ass lol and be a man top looking for others to agreed with you where i come from thats called being a pussy

lol. your so weak son.

you actually think your going to get to me. i laugh at little boys like you. this has all be covered already. dont PM me. post what you have to say to me publicly. i have no shame.

you are useless here.

you have been warned about being so immature. but for some reason. you just dont get it.

your a joke..... i laugh at you.

PS. i already know im fat. im big jon. ...................................................................................................................................

OMG !

What did you do to that little boy ?!!!!!! Tell him it's not Elementary school anymore !!!!!

Lol. Another illiterate internet tough guy. Way to be the bigger man John (no pun intended).

Jon there is always going to be one no matter where you are, although that does not make his comments right. Jackasses run rampet in the world today! Always do the right thing.

We need a few of these little kids on this forum ban. Seriously.

unfortunatly there are a few little shits in here that should have been banned but never did. I guess ssa doesn't want a reputation for banning people. Unless your spamming I guess any behavior goes.

unfortunatly there are a few little shits in here that should have been banned but never did. I guess ssa doesn't want a reputation for banning people. Unless your spamming I guess any behavior goes.

Freedom of speech. We don't ban or censor people. If he violates the TOS, then he will be banned. That goes for anyone. Just as we all are allowed to sit here and talk shit about the idiot, he is given the same right.

What a douche bag. People like him need to learn respect for the elder people not old but people that older than him. Where I'm from you get your ass beat for talkin to someone like that. He's to big of a puss to post it publicly.

LOL i can't believe someone would actually write that out to you in a PM LMAO wow, and I bet he is just jealous of you for what you have and what he will never get! and let me tell you girls don't stick around a guy who is weak and can offer them nothing! you have quite the good looking women there and he will never have one, that is what pisses him off! and I bet he has a small (fill in the blank) wink.png sound system!

Edited by CrazyKenKid

val is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.

<b>Posting Rules & Hints (Yes, it is required that you follow these. If you don�t, you will be warned or banned):</b>

You are encouraged to post, make threads, ask questions, and interact with the members of the board.

1) The search function is your friend. Use it! In fact, citing what you searched and the results that you received will most definitely get you answers in a much faster and more detailed way. 2) Make a logical title for your thread. 3) Actual internet slang is fine, but we do not allow ghetto slang like prolly, prally, ima, wut, wat, tha, ur and so on. 4) Every thread should start with a detailed background including what vehicle, equipment, and goals you have. The more details the better. 5) Use punctuation. If you don�t know how, try. 6) Do your best to spell everything correctly and form real sentences. 7) Proof read your posts and threads before submitting. If you can�t read them easily, fix them before posting. 8) Do not �TTT� your thread every 20 minutes. If you aren�t getting an answer, it is probably your fault for not asking a question with enough detail. 9) Do not make multiple threads asking the same question. 10) Do not ask for help being a social menace. If your sole goal with a system is to be heard a long way from your car, go away. We don�t want you here. Obviously, if you are a competitor, we�d be glad to help. 11) You can be banned for asking stupid questions. Usually this means questions without much detail. Don�t post that way. 12) Expect that if you use bad English, a stupid title, or generally don�t follow the rules that your post may be altered at will by the moderator staff, and you will be warned or banned. 13) If you start a thread, you must be willing to ACCEPT advice even if you don�t like it. 14) The term SPL has one meaning here, to be as loud as possible playing one particular note. The response will be peaky and loud. 15) SQ also has a very defined meaning, to reproduce music as it was recorded as exactly as possible. If this isn't your goal, don't use the term. 16) SQL is not a term that is allowed on this board. Use it and you will get warned. SQ & SPL are polar opposites so DO NOT say you want a mix of both. 17) If you aren�t exactly sure of the definitions of any term, do not use it in your description of what you want. 18) Daily is not a term that you are allowed to use to describe your system. Daily Jeezy and Daily Mingus have way too varied of a meaning for this to be a worthwhile term. Describe what you want instead. 19) Bashing others is not allowed. 20) Don�t type in all capitals. 21) Lastly, you have no rights here. You sign up and agree to OUR terms. We reserve the right to ban you after one offense with no warning. Please use your time here constructively.

You also agree that moderators can change these rules whenever they like.

If you have a problem with how we mod, take it up with Admin.

Your thread was cleaned up just how you asked.

If you have a problem with how we mod, take it up with Admin.

Your thread was cleaned up just how you asked.

no problems. I appreciate you cleaning it up.

Just seems better to remove the problems rather than cleaning it up all the time.

We do very very little cleaning. 99% of the users handle themselves well enough that they squash situations before they escalate, or just ignore the idiots.

man, that is really fcked up man. he must be very imature to pm you that stuff especially to try and go as low as he did. kid is just jealous as fck imo. if somebody pisses me off the xXxOuTLaWxXx in me comes out, but i'd never be a pussy and pm a guy like that. what a bitch

ban him lol

Edited by 16K

Sadly this is the youth and the future of our world. Where did mankind go wrong that the youth don't even now where they came from.

Sadly this is the youth and the future of our world. Where did mankind go wrong that the youth don't even now where they came from.

PARENTS not beating there kids enough to instil fear in them! :) and adults not acting like adults you know stuff like that!

PARENTS not beating there kids enough to instil fear in them! smile.png and adults not acting like adults you know stuff like that!

x2. The internet has destroyed all social rules. When people can say whatever they want without consequence you get shit like this.

Well.. kinda...

A few years ago, you could mask yourself behind a computer and talk crap all you want because you are anonymous...

But in this day and age now.. People should talk online like they would talk to someone in person because there is virtually no anonymity anymore... Social networking, IP address logging, reverse image searches, cross-referencing posts and statistics found all over the net and even to the extreme, simply paying money to receive a list of information all about someone.

Most of what you can do to find out about someone is free and easy these days and most users forget how easy it is today.

People would feel real embarrassed if someone started posting information about someone publicly..

Point is that if you piss someone off enough.. they more than likely have the tools available to find you...

This is a more extreme case but hey, there are plenty of crazy, hot-headed people out there.

And not only that, but in the car audio hobby, many of us meet each other at shows, etc..

You wouldn't want to be an ass on the forums and then show up in person as a totally different person.

Nothing we can do can change the way how people like this acts. Fate always has it's way.

There is something wrong with the thought patterns of most people 25 and under.

I'd say 90% of them are completely unable to function normally in grown up society.

I just banned him. Chris, if you are readying this post, we will not tolerate this border line harassment of our members here. Please go else where if you are going to act like this.

Good move in my opinion. I hope you don't catch any crap for it.