llplayboypep

nice sounding car system

i like loud music and to rattle against other people. ive been into music for years every since i was young. i wanna hit hard

I like to hit it hard too.

There's member here called //m5 and he's really big into spl stuff, you should send him a pm.

Raw salmon > cold smoked salmon > warm smoked salmon > cooked salmon

Your system has "water damage". Fix the leaks first!!! Anyway, smoked salmon is the bomb. It is leaps and bounds better tasting than salmon cooked other ways. You can eat it right out the pack without anything else.

wats going on everyone.? i got a nice system in my car but its not producing the way i really would like for it to produce

Not much, just packed my bags, and ate some smoked salmon. You?

tryin to get my system right so oi can pull up lil shows till i get to were nockin windows and screws loose lol but non just koolin

i like loud music and to rattle against other people. ive been into music for years every since i was young. i wanna hit hard

yea i feel u i like the look on ppl faces wen i pull up.. or wen they ridden in the car with me. but i like competitions

PM wasn't any better than the thread. :( :( :(

hi my name is pep i would like to kno if you could help me out put the hard hitting base in my 93 honda civic. i have two dm 12's they r 2ohms and i have a razor amp 1500 and an spl cd player.. wat would you request me to do. cause i like the bang in the trunk

I'd suggest you re-read the rules of the forum, follow them, learn how to spell, and stop compensating for a lack of manhood.

yea i feel u i like the look on ppl faces wen i pull up.. or wen they ridden in the car with me. but i like competitions

He was talking about women. De de de de de

Nails????

yea i was lost my fault on that

yea i was lost my fault on that

You sure are!

This thread is a joke right? I did have a few good laughs reading it. Playboy pep, really?

The best steak I ever ate was a 28oz, hand trimmed, hand cut, aged porterhouse. I was happy to pay $42.

The best steak I ever ate was a 28oz, hand trimmed, hand cut, aged porterhouse. I was happy to pay $42.

Sounds delicious.

This thread is a joke right? I did have a few good laughs reading it. Playboy pep, really?

Yea! i was lost. i had confused myself down the line

mount your speakers to the outside of your vehicle. That's the easiest and best way to be heard from a long way away outside of the vehicle.

speakersonoutside.jpg

Apparently that car runs on stupidity since they covered the fuel fill door.

I personally like the ported woofer on the rear window.

how do you have everything hooked up?

And if you are truly from Columbia, I am sorry for my learn English comment. I just saw the hood rat sentence structure and attitude and figured that was Columbia MO although even then I doubt you'd fit in.

Um...ok. What equipment do you have? How is it not performing to your expectations?

Welcome to SSA

I think that question has been asked a few pages back ... However, I'm not so sure we've got a solid answer yet ???

does anyone know anything about SPL amplifiers?