Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Seems like a decent set of pillars for 3's IMO

2008-TopCar-Vantage-GTR-Porsche-Cayenne-

You think you have enough experience to properly install a 3 way set up.
If I put three's up there it will only be a 2 way tongue.png
installs in cars with really nice interiors always interest me. are the stock pillars upholstered in suede? would you flock your finished pods or go with another material?
Flock? If he is good like me he would wrap in suede.

If I know Sean, he's thinking gator or python skin.

On a serious note I do need someone with a little sense to try out a SQ sub sample.

I wish that I could claim to be worthy :roflmao: Tuned in for the results though.

little non flat suede work.

m5069.jpg

m5071.jpg

chickenwingsbox.jpg

logooval2.jpg

logooval.jpg

mustangalmostdone007.jpg

mustangalmostdone010.jpg

mustangalmostdone015.jpg

mustang008.jpg

mustang009.jpg

No finish pics but EVERYTHING built in this pic was wrapped in suede

rearrr.jpg

not suede but...

2000viper2.jpg

jimviper.jpg

what a day what a fucking day

Do tell?

well i was hoping today would be my last day at my job... but of course that didnt work out.... then out of no where my galaxy s2 took a shit... and my work   requires a phone ...  so i drop it off to be fixed.. but of course the guy that solders is not there today .. so it wont be fixed untill saturday... but they had a samsung note 2 there... so i bought it... 350 bucks.. i got a good deal...well first my sims would not fit so i had to go back.. they cut it so size.. and i hauled ass... well i noticed that i had weak signal .. but i had alot of shit to do so i figured maybe its because its low on battery.....

then i had to repo a 16 foot trailer from my brother for my uncle...and evict brother from our land... shitty but he left us no option...  then on top of that  my mom got is being evicted too ...so i had all that to deal with...

then i had to go make a large deposit  and pay my card balance off.. thats a good thing.. but it took a chunk of my savings...

im off atleast so now im here drinking getting rowdy.. trying to get someone at Tmo to live chat with me and get me fixed up....

what a day what a fucking day

Do tell?
well i was hoping today would be my last day at my job... but of course that didnt work out.... then out of no where my galaxy s2 took a shit... and my work requires a phone ... so i drop it off to be fixed.. but of course the guy that solders is not there today .. so it wont be fixed untill saturday... but they had a samsung note 2 there... so i bought it... 350 bucks.. i got a good deal...well first my sims would not fit so i had to go back.. they cut it so size.. and i hauled ass... well i noticed that i had weak signal .. but i had alot of shit to do so i figured maybe its because its low on battery.....

then i had to repo a 16 foot trailer from my brother for my uncle...and evict brother from our land... shitty but he left us no option... then on top of that my mom got is being evicted too ...so i had all that to deal with...

then i had to go make a large deposit and pay my card balance off.. thats a good thing.. but it took a chunk of my savings...

im off atleast so now im here drinking getting rowdy.. trying to get someone at Tmo to live chat with me and get me fixed up....

Try a new SIM card. I'm sorry for all the troubles. That is one hell of a Fucking day man. I am sorry to hear it.

On a serious note I do need someone with a little sense to try out a SQ sub sample.

What size?

What size?

Seems like a decent set of pillars for 3's IMO

2008-TopCar-Vantage-GTR-Porsche-Cayenne-

You think you have enough experience to properly install a 3 way set up.

If I put three's up there it will only be a 2 way tongue.png

installs in cars with really nice interiors always interest me. are the stock pillars upholstered in suede? would you flock your finished pods or go with another material?  

Those aren't stock.  Stock will be plastic or leather.  Obviously I'd like them wrapped to match.

The 05 in Maplewood just had the intake tubes done. At the end of my test drive it smelled of anti-freeze. I am not liking the condition of the older ones that I am seeing. Of course I am looking at the lemon years. Pre-06 they weren't sorted out yet. All the 06+'s have been sold locally or are private party and I only kick tires of dealers.

You went to Maplewood? I am seriously less than 3 miles away. Probably closer to 2

tongue.png

In and out to drive the car.  Had a teleconference that I took in the car on the way and an interview on the way back.  :Doh:  If I had any spare time you would have known.  Fitting test drives into the day and not the other way around :)

little non flat suede work.

m5069.jpg

m5071.jpg

chickenwingsbox.jpg

logooval2.jpg

logooval.jpg

mustangalmostdone007.jpg

mustangalmostdone010.jpg

mustangalmostdone015.jpg

mustang008.jpg

mustang009.jpg

No finish pics but EVERYTHING built in this pic was wrapped in suede

rearrr.jpg

not suede but...

2000viper2.jpg

jimviper.jpg

If it is suede I am sending them to you

14 lb brisket going in now for dinner tomorrow.

I saw a fake Egg at Lowe's for like 600. wonder how it compares.

I still want a Mini too.  That fucking car was fun as hell to drive!

The 05 in Maplewood just had the intake tubes done. At the end of my test drive it smelled of anti-freeze. I am not liking the condition of the older ones that I am seeing. Of course I am looking at the lemon years. Pre-06 they weren't sorted out yet. All the 06+'s have been sold locally or are private party and I only kick tires of dealers.

You went to Maplewood? I am seriously less than 3 miles away. Probably closer to 2

tongue.png

In and out to drive the car. Had a teleconference that I took in the car on the way and an interview on the way back. :Doh: If I had any spare time you would have known. Fitting test drives into the day and not the other way around :)

I figured I'm working in woodbury anyway

After 4 routers total this one is the only one that cab send signal through the whole house. It's a bad bitch.

http://www.asus.com/Networking/RTN66U/

I wanted to get that one or the AC version of it, but I couldn't justify the 5x cost increase.
I could as I couldn't get WiFi across my house. And for 130 bucks it was not a big deal. A $25 router is nice and cheep man good find.
I wanted to justify it for that reason, but the connection is good enough at the furthest location and theninplan on centralizing it.

Hell, I wanted to justify it just to have the top end router. Haha

The AC version had higher speed but less "penetration"through bad walls if I remember right... And the AC is only 25 bucks more..... I read that wrong thinking you got a wireless one for $25.

Maybe I'm confused on the reports I read but the AC was faster but got no reliable signal in the "worst room" scenario, but the dark knight did. For me the other 3 routers would not get signal to my bedroom, this one does. It isn't great, but it gets it there.

I have so much metal in my walls and floors it's crazy.

You are correct about AC. It's basically the same thing as 5GHz vs 2.4GHz. Well, except 5GHz doesn't have better speed.

You did read right that I bought a $26 router (if that's what you meant). Only a 300Mbps N wireless router.

Obviously only the second day, but it's still working like a charm.

mother fuck this note2 is pissing me off