Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Interview for an executive assistant position on Monday seemed to go well. We shall see what the outcome is soon. Also being encourage to work for the VA. At this point I am really looking more into college and just finding decent part time work, but will put of school a bit longer for the right pay right now.

J

Well, I bought the replacement for the Jeep biggrin.png

Already registered, as a utility vehicle, so yearly tax is $100 compared to $300 for the Jeep. Diesel, 4x4, automatic, better highway mileage than the Jeep. A bit rough around the edges outside.

Pictures coming?

J

Yes yes 

I have to get back home, I'm still at the office. 

Glock is just fine....

For me, it is just an emotional response. It a the gangbanger wannabe pistol from my childhood. I also don't like the ergonomics as much as the other options.

XDm gets my vote. I haven't lived with, but did enjoy the S&W polymer device.

If I could pick anything I would take the FN, but at 3 times the price......

And it's all moot as the best pistol was already made. St John Moses Browning already divined a tool from the heavens in 1911, and we can merely hope to refine this already flawless design.

Nooooooooooo no glock!

My buddy loves his and has me ready to try one.

Might finally break down and buy a 9 and quite possibly my first Glock.

Look into the S&W M&P Shield. If you have big hands you may prefer the 2+ round clip. It is fantastically reliable, very comfortable, and not fatiguing in the least for such a small, light handgun. I have one, and am considering it in a .40S&W for a little more knock down power. My wife loves the 9, and wants it when I snag my .40.

I am going to go look after haunt season. I will look into them Seth.

I do like my Glocks.  

Its hard to argue with the logistics of the Glock platform.  Interchangeability of parts is awesome.  

My pistols that I own are Colt, Ruger, and Springfield. All are on the 1911 platform, 22, 40, and 45. The Ruger is SR-22 for the wife. Just wanted to add a 9mm to the case.

Currently DPMS AR's are fairly cheap hear. The last one I bought 3 months ago was 549.99 with a $50 mail in rebate. I have my little collection of them, I like to say enough for each of my family members.

Let's go O's!!!

Nooooo!!

Go Royals!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

but the won anyhow

If I do go Sprinfield it would be either the Ranger or Loaded 1911.

Its hard to argue with the logistics of the Glock platform. Interchangeability of parts is awesome.

That.

I love my PX4!

Good luck J!

Got one call today, no dice.

Still pushing for a VA job. Maybe I will luck out. Its looking like it's back to school full force in Jan.

J

I'd definitely try it on. I wear a tall but that is a duh

Tried on the non-hooded version at a local EB store. The sleeves on the regular were about an inch short of where the guy at the store said is recommended, but the bottom of the coat was right around my hip. The tall was about an inch long in the sleeve but I liked that it hung a bit lower....so I went for the tall. Glad I procrastinated, online they are offering 20% off outer ware with free shipping...so I saved a little bit of money too :)

Have a Mazda 6 for a rental. Holy nvh nightmare

This very issue is working my nerve in the Escape.  Hell, my Town Car is 11 years old and hasn't a squeak.

bsr is tough the Mazda suffers from simple road noise. Mid 80s levels it was absurd

The P5 is stone solid, but that is after a lot of SDS work.

The P5 is stone solid, but that is after a lot of SDS work.

my 89 Taurus sho was WAY WAY EAY WAY WAY quieter. Seriously was awful

I'd definitely try it on. I wear a tall but that is a duh

Tried on the non-hooded version at a local EB store. The sleeves on the regular were about an inch short of where the guy at the store said is recommended, but the bottom of the coat was right around my hip. The tall was about an inch long in the sleeve but I liked that it hung a bit lower....so I went for the tall. Glad I procrastinated, online they are offering 20% off outer ware with free shipping...so I saved a little bit of money too :)

good. You want the longer sleeves, guy doesn't understand winter. Gauntlet gloves mean you push them up a bit but when not wearing big ads gloves you'll be real happy with the length. Plus too short sleeves looks Iberian dorky

Car was like a real shitty g37. I hate the g37

Too bad since some of it was Great but the details wer e left off