Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That's good it would mean someonebis using it

If it's rocking, just get out the DSLR.

The only router in the world is the Asus Dark Knight or newer.

It's beast mode.

I need a new phone, my current one is a POS... Any recommendations? Thinking about iPhone 6 maybe galaxy, and what carrier(AT&T,sprint,verizon), unlimited talk & text and probably 2 gigs of data.trying to keep it as cheap as possible.. Thanks guys.

I would wait until all the new phones drop before making that call. If you cannot then I would recommend the HTC One from 2014, or the new nexus.

Nexus if you want bang for the buck, and HTC if you want style and beauty with a premium feel.

I would wait until all the new phones drop before making that call. If you cannot then I would recommend the HTC One from 2014, or the new nexus.

Nexus if you want bang for the buck, and HTC if you want style and beauty with a premium feel.

What kind of phone/carrier do u have?

I'm excited. It's hard to get to the gym.

Yay !

I'm thinking about building a squat rack, a bench and buying weights. Should be easy in the summer and I can think of a solution until winter.

I cannot make the gym part of my daily worship, and so it's not part of my life at all. If it's at home I know I can grind out 1-2 exercises a day.

Rack can hold up to 600lbs, so I'm set for a while. Bench has preacher attachment and leg curl/leg extension attachment.

So with some dumbells a bent bar and a flat bar I should be pretty set.

Similar situation on my side :(:)

T-mob

I would wait until all the new phones drop before making that call. If you cannot then I would recommend the HTC One from 2014, or the new nexus.Nexus if you want bang for the buck, and HTC if you want style and beauty with a premium feel.

T-mob

I am kinda wanting to try a galaxy 5..I have a galaxy 3 thats not very old though.

Galaxy 6 is coming out in a week...

I'd wait, Samsung is finally stepping up their game.

The Iphone 6 has the specs of a 2 year old phone. I don't understand the morons that think it is worth buying.

The Iphone 6 has the specs of a 2 year old phone. I don't understand the morons that think it is worth buying.

IPhone has its place. It's for people who decided to stop thinking or learning. Just like Mac.

It works well with low failures and almost always ships out completed software and updates. I would never recommend it to savvy people, but those that are not and do not want to be.... Great product.

It's even better if you buy all things Apple. Your life is homogenized in a way that saves time for some. My financial advisor just got one of the iPhone 6's. He is so happy and proud. It was truly Adorbs.

It makes his life better. That guy reminds me a lot of a much older you Sean.

Also, like Sean said. Wait until the new shit drops. It will definitely drop the price of old tech significantly if you decide to not go with the newest.

IPhone has its place. It's for people who decided to stop thinking or learning. Just like Mac.

It works well with low failures and almost always ships out completed software and updates. I would never recommend it to savvy people, but those that are not and do not want to be.... Great product.

It's even better if you buy all things Apple. Your life is homogenized in a way that saves time for some. My financial advisor just got one of the iPhone 6's. He is so happy and proud. It was truly Adorbs.

It makes his life better. That guy reminds me a lot of a much older you Sean.

The ecosystem argument used to be valid, not anymore IMO. I think the Google synchronization is much better. Add to this the fact that you can actually buy a phone with a memory card slot which displaces the shit sandwich called the Ipod and there really is no reason at all for the antiquated POS.

Half my company is Adnroid half is Apple. When we all got new phones 3mo ago most of my older sales guys switched to apple as they had the HTC DNA that had a few intermittent SIM card unseatings. Needless to say the 5 that switched are all bitching like hell at what a POS the Apple is. And these are NOT tech savvy people either.

Amusingly I am waiting to switch for another reason. I am currently using my 3 year old "international" phone as my main phone. Switched to T-mobile which is MUCH cheaper internationally even though the coverage is really suspect here. If it works well in China/Taiwan/Japan on this next trip I'll be staying with them. If not, I am back to Verizon. Either way I didn't want to get a new phone 3mo ago for that reason and because I want to see what the new tech that comes out is. LG G3 is what most of my team got. The S6 looks to have the potentially to displace that phone as the one to buy. Not sure when HTC's new phone is coming out, but I will not buy a phone that doesn't take a memory card anymore. Regrettably that rules out the Nexus sad.png

Too many emails Aaron.

Tax returns are starting to kick in.

I need a new phone, my current one is a POS... Any recommendations? Thinking about iPhone 6 maybe galaxy, and what carrier(AT&T,sprint,verizon), unlimited talk & text and probably 2 gigs of data.trying to keep it as cheap as possible.. Thanks guys.

Buy used. Swappa is an excellent resource. The 1st gen Moto X is awesome. The moto G is available for less than $200 brand new. The iPhone is the last phone you want I you are looking for a value.

I bought my Moto X for $350 brand new. I don't think I'll ever spend more than that again. The off-contract pricing is so awesome. If you took away all my discounts we would be paying $37/Mon/phone (5 lines). Right now we are paying $56.60 for our 2 lines with 3gb each

I start to move 4gig of media from the ps3 to the laptop and the flash drive shits out on me on the very first transfer, awesome! This is what I get for using the ps3 to store media.

I bought my Moto X for $350 brand new. I don't think I'll ever spend more than that again. The off-contract pricing is so awesome. If you took away all my discounts we would be paying $37/Mon/phone (5 lines). Right now we are paying $56.60 for our 2 lines with 3gb each

What carrier?

AT&T

We have 5 lines on the promo 15gb plan. I get 23% off the data cost. My wife and I both have phones off-contract so the $40 line access is only $15 per line. My Dad and Mother-in-Law are on the same plan but bought a phone on the Next plan which adds $16.67 to their lines (but keeps the $25 per line discount)

As far as carrier, it's all about what carrier works in your area. So many people around here SWEAR by Verizon. I always was jumping between LTE and 3G. With AT&T, that happens a bit at work, but I get blazing LTE speeds now. You also get way better phone selection on AT&T/TMo than you do on Sprint/Verizon. However, if they have a phone you want it doesn't matter.

True... Well Probably going to buy a beretta px4 Storm 9MM. For home defense and for shooting at the range. Anybody have experience or opinions about the gun?

I had a Moto X maybe in 08-09...Only Moto X I have had,Was a good little phone..

I gave like $360.00 for my galaxy 3 and is maybe 4 months old or so.. AT&T phone but its unlocked..No contract,I do a unlimited month - month plan because I don't want to raped for data by a contract...I still got raped because the unlimited is a joke..Your bandwidth gets throttled during the month so you will not exceed 3 gigs...