Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need a JJFU Normad.https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

That thing is sexy but too much $$ for me. GAP used to make one of the absolute best AR10 rifles. Heck the DPMS rifle that lost the contract for the seals is pretty epic too.

I just purchased new furniture for my AR10 today and they gave me the wrong part. I missed it too but I asked the tickets at the shop if the PRS stock I was grabbing was for AR10 or AR15.

Sure as shit, it is the AR15 part. I did score a nice 25 round Pmag and a nice little 10 rounder.

Also grabbed a nice new grip. Good stuff.

I want just to have because he makes a stromtrooper edition. I have 3 AR's to play with, just never really got into making them mine.

If you feel the need to let an AR go, I may be in the market for the right price. I've been wanting to go back to the rifle range, and my friends .308 isn't always available.

J

Poison Ivy was part of the worst time of my life last year. I got poison ivy and then started the Steroids (which screw me up) and then my body must have been fighting another medication I was taking successfully, but once I got poison ivy it had to fight it. Once the Ivy rash went away I got a completely different rash. Dermatologist put me on more steroids. I seriously thought I was going to die a few times. I was getting chest pains and headaches all the time.

I ended up being out for a week and half from work then flew to my best friends wedding while getting over it (wasn't going to miss it). Then the new rash sprung up as we were coming back and I was out of work for another week. Then had a work trip the week after. I was so weak from it all that I would go back to my hotel room during the day and take a nap in addition to getting at least 8 hours a night.

Throw that on top of some depression (I can understand in hind sight) because I lost my mom last year. I had some blood work done at some point and my testosterone levels were like an 80 year old man. Luckily in the last year I have been able to double that back up but I'm still not at the levels I could be for my age.

Needless to say, I have been freaked out about getting poison ivy this year. It makes me sick to my stomach to see it.

Poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac are all the same just from different plants. My younger brother had it like you and was on steroids. I think if he just looks at a plant he gets it. I am lucky I just get a rash for a couple of weeks.

I need a JJFU Normad.https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

That thing is sexy but too much $$ for me. GAP used to make one of the absolute best AR10 rifles. Heck the DPMS rifle that lost the contract for the seals is pretty epic too.

I just purchased new furniture for my AR10 today and they gave me the wrong part. I missed it too but I asked the tickets at the shop if the PRS stock I was grabbing was for AR10 or AR15.

Sure as shit, it is the AR15 part. I did score a nice 25 round Pmag and a nice little 10 rounder.

Also grabbed a nice new grip. Good stuff.

I want just to have because he makes a stromtrooper edition. I have 3 AR's to play with, just never really got into making them mine.

If you feel the need to let an AR go, I may be in the market for the right price. I've been wanting to go back to the rifle range, and my friends .308 isn't always available.

J

I cannot recommend DPMS enough, especially if you want a .308 type rifle.

I'm Definately a value shopper, and they are the best value I have seen.

Gymtime.

Looks as I may have another day to myself again this weekend! smile.png

I don't ever plan on selling mine.

Today is my fathers b-day he would have been 59 years old.

R2, you talked me into the streamlight. It is hella bright.

630 lumens or something. Strobe is gangster too.

Edited by dem beats

Funny since I bought the foursevens...800 lumens.  And yep, bright.

Looks as I may have another day to myself again this weekend! smile.png

Trannies went home?

Funny since I bought the foursevens...800 lumens. And yep, bright.

That thing is probably a mountain brighter than this little pistol light. The reflector does an impressive job for such a small overall package.

I would love to see that 4/seven at work and how powerful it is.

This is a pistol light BTW Sean.

If 4/sevens made a killer weapon light I would have probably tried it.

got a totally different gun today then the one I had in mind bought Beretta Px4 9mm probably overpaid a little bit 530$ +tax it came out to 602$. I like the way the gun looks and it feels real good in my hand. Any thoughts lol

got a totally different gun today then the one I had in mind bought Beretta Px4 9mm probably overpaid a little bit 530$ +tax it came out to 602$. I like the way the gun looks and it feels real good in my hand. Any thoughts lol

That is what matters the most. If if feels good in your hand then you will be happy.

No I have not.

Looks as I may have another day to myself again this weekend! :)

Trannies went home?

I was talking about from work dummy.

Anyways it is a nice day!! T-storms on the way,I hope we get some of the rain from the storm coming in the gulf.

have you shot a PX4, if so any thoughts and is it accurate

Accuracy will mostly be dependant upon the shooter. My Px4 is the smoothest thing I've ever shot, but it is a little top heavy for me, so my groupings tends to spread a but when popping off shot after shot. Of course, I only shoot every few months, so Icould improve that easily. You'll love the gun, I guarantee it.

Compact or sub compact? The CD mod.2 and the XDm are impossible to beat for me. If the baretta feels better then you made a good choice.

I don't understand the rotating barrel but Beretta May know something about making a gun that I don't.

Adding the light at the end of my XDm is Definately a weight increase but it might help with muzzle flip.

Its Definately more ballanced when it has all 19 sounds in it however.

I'm still a 1911 kinda guy. The FNx really has my interest however.

13.5% tax? Is that a special gun tax?

Compact or sub compact? The CD mod.2 and the XDm are impossible to beat for me. If the baretta feels better then you made a good choice.

I don't understand the rotating barrel but Beretta May know something about making a gun that I don't.

Can you even hold (comfortably) the mod.2? Seems it would be a bit small for you given you large hands.

full size, would hold 17 rounds but in fucking California only 10.

full size, would hold 17 rounds but in fucking California only 10.

Yeah, we get it.  CA sucks like Mikey's trannies.