Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

How about not unfun.

Like G35, E46 328, A4 2.0T, and ???

Taurus SHO

For a guy who has owned four of them, that thought never crossed my mind. Doh.gif

VW CC R might work too

If the Hellcat didn't weigh as much as a small house I would suggest that.

Apparently a lot of people missed the $8K budget.

I was >475 at one point.

I'm 350.5 as of yesterday after a particularly dry and lean day.

Nice work Matt

Thank you. It is so much slower than I expected but it's also much easier. Just more walking, less shit food, a little resistance training.

I don't know how I'm going to drop the rest but it's definitely gonna keep dropping.

My waist isn't really trimming too fast actually but the mirror shows a different guy. My arms are more vascular than they have ever been. Extremely broish.

Nice work Matt

Thank you. It is so much slower than I expected but it's also much easier. Just more walking, less shit food, a little resistance training.

I don't know how I'm going to drop the rest but it's definitely gonna keep dropping.

My waist isn't really trimming too fast actually but the mirror shows a different guy. My arms are more vascular than they have ever been. Extremely broish.

Matt, you're a fucking badass!

I was >475 at one point.

That is awesome!

I weighed in under 205 for the first time since I don't know when. I did drink last night so its probably artificially low. I moved back to 5 reps in my lifts.

Keep it up and keep us updated with the winning formula!

Matt, you're a fucking badass!

It feels good. Thank you Ryan! I cannot wait until I'm strong again.

I think I'll keep going until I am low enough BF% to see my abs.

I'll probably need surgery to remove 50 pounds of extra skin.

Edited by dem beats

I was >475 at one point.

That is awesome!

I weighed in under 205 for the first time since I don't know when. I did drink last night so its probably artificially low. I moved back to 5 reps in my lifts.

Keep it up and keep us updated with the winning formula!

My nurse couldn't get the scale at the Dr office to work... I would have loved to show them.

A loss of 130 pounds is kind of cool.

It's funny as they can never draw blood due to rolling viens. Made them have to use my hand. Now it's basically throwing a dart into a garden hose on my forearm.

Edited by dem beats

Managed to get a whole liter in this brisket. Mmm.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Funny sight.

http://www.isidewith.com/

Helped me sort a few things out with so many choices.

I think it is rigged!

I'm just glad it ranked Trump low for me. Doh.gif

I wasn't at all surprised with my results, actually. It put Trump high on my list, but I agree with a lot of what he says he believes. But I would never vote for him because I don't believe he is who he says he is. With a history of flip flopping, no real explanation of how he is going to do a lot of what he says he will do, and the fact that he is a whiny cunt, there is no way I can trust him with my vote.

Rubio, Trump, Cruz, Fiorina, and Paul all ranked over 80%

My ideology is a bit surprising to me. I took a similar test a few years back and leaned heavily libertarian. This time I was ranked pretty extreme right wing. This is surprising because I do believe in a woman's right to choose, I do believe in legalization of weed and decriminalization of many substances.

Right-Wing

Your political beliefs would be considered strongly Right-Wing on an ideological scale, meaning you tend to support policies that promote economic freedom and a society based on morals and values.

I am certainly a hardcore economic conservative, but tend to be socially liberal. That said, due to recent events and a better understanding of the patriot act than I had a few years ago led me to answer on a more secure rather than privacy ideology. I think I have developed less tolerance for multiculturalism and have realized that our melting pot should lean more to assimilation... again, this is likely fueled by recent terror events in the US and around the world. Perhaps that led to my swing?

I'm not surprised by my results at all, but I take my right to vote seriously. I watch every debate, as many interviews as possible, and try my damndest to know each candidate before I place my vote.

Drunk brisket? Liter of piss?

Rubio, Trump, Cruz, Fiorina, and Paul all ranked over 80%

Same, along with many of your other beliefs which is probably why they were at 80% and not 95%.

Drunk brisket? Liter of piss?

Close; Butcher BBQ Brisket Injection

I was >475 at one point.

Nice work homie!

OBD-II scanner says the CEL on the Accent is P0301. Guess I get to play with that tomorrow.

OBD-II scanner says the CEL on the Accent is P0301. Guess I get to play with that tomorrow.

Cylinder 1 misfire.

I feel like this is a good moment for a

"That's what she said" joke...