Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On the plane with def con perhaps I wont plug my phone into the usb  port on the plane

Appreciate the sorry Sean, but I did shit to myself. No sense in being upset. It is what it is. At least I have my king sized bed back finally, and still have my dog, truck, and health.

Now just to sell some stuff and get some cash back.

J

The women in Europe are americansizing rapidly.  Sad.  Amusingly it only seems to hit their assets here.

In Holland...once I get to Germany they will be big everywhere

Lord.  My neighbor just sold his business for 1.08 billion

Ok.  Not exact neighbor but 3 houses down and almost exactly the same address as me ... Of course he has lake front and not just access but hell

I figured it was time to put some flags in the garage. 2 of my collection.

IMAG0681.jpg

So. . .     The Mazda is not very adept in the snow.  It's far too light.   I'm very displeased at the moment.  I REALLY like this car, but damn, it's just not a car for this time of year.  

I'm contemplating driving the Town Car, but then I'm right back in the same situation I want to get out of.  It's almost as if all my research and time invested pre-purchase was all for naught.   It's almost depressing.

Ugh!

Today the daughter's corolla got new struts, motor oil/filter, and fresh tranny fluid. Out side temp was 25 inside temp was 63. 

IMAG0683.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Must be nice.

I love it! The best thing I ever did for myself was build this. 

Thursday @ 7pm I am taking my little buddy to see Rogue One!

6 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

So. . .     The Mazda is not very adept in the snow.  It's far too light.   I'm very displeased at the moment.  I REALLY like this car, but damn, it's just not a car for this time of year.  

I'm contemplating driving the Town Car, but then I'm right back in the same situation I want to get out of.  It's almost as if all my research and time invested pre-purchase was all for naught.   It's almost depressing.

Ugh!

Too light?  What does it do?  The lightest car I owned was probably the best in snow.  Of course FWD and snow sucks donkey dick.

You should buy me a router and I should buy your car.  Perhaps we'd both be better off.

If it is too light you may need the Camaro...but not the 4 the 8 as it is heavier :)

On 12/10/2016 at 3:26 PM, ///M5 said:

Here I come Europe....again.  

How funny we traveled to Europe on the same day (again), however I left around 8AM.

Currently basking in the amazing weather here in Tunisia.. Here I am in a T-shirt and all of the tunisians are bundled up giving me weird looks, leaving the below freezing cold and coming to the high 60's low 70's is actually making me sweat. 

I flew out of JFK, NEVER doing that again. 

2 minutes ago, Julian said:

I flew out of JFK, NEVER doing that again. 

I could have told you to avoid that.  Had you flown through MN we would have been on the same flight...

Just now, ///M5 said:

I could have told you to avoid that.  Had you flown through MN we would have been on the same flight...

My boss told me the week before he'd be purchasing my ticket, I called 3 days prior to leaving and said "Uhh.. Hey did you just want me to buy my ticket instead?" So I had to purchase the ticket last minute so not many options were available. I had to be here before the 12th to start work, only to find out today is the Prophets birthday so EVERYTHING is shutdown. 

Delta/AF had me fly into Laguardia I didn't find out till I landed that Laguardia is only domestic flights, So I had to take a $30 cab ride to JFK so I could fly to CDG.

What's most annoying is that Delta/AF didn't notifiy me of that when I purchased my ticket, If I wasn't used to travelling that could of been an awful ordeal. 

1 hour ago, Julian said:

Delta/AF had me fly into Laguardia I didn't find out till I landed that Laguardia is only domestic flights, So I had to take a $30 cab ride to JFK so I could fly to CDG.

What's most annoying is that Delta/AF didn't notifiy me of that when I purchased my ticket, If I wasn't used to travelling that could of been an awful ordeal. 

Both airports are equally worthless. Unless the plane is making an emergency landing, it is miy final destination, the price difference is too great or it is absolutely unavoidable, I won't land in a NYC airport ever again. Further, how the fuck does Delta not provide a shuttle for that BS???

J

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

What are you using for heat?

Val 6

They are currently not really known on the east coast as they are on the west. A local oil company uses one larger than mine to heat their truck garage and that is what sold me on spending the money. There are several knock off's that cost a little less.

http://www.val6heat.com/

Once I get the building insulated my fuel consumption will be less. It works very well for a steel building. 

IF I plan on working in my garage during the winter I'm going to need to get a heater. It's a relatively well insulated garage and it's pretty small as well so I won't need a gigantic heater. 

Im looking for something preferably quiet as I hate working with a roar of a torpedo heater going. I'd prefer to run propane since storing it over long periods is a lot more hassle free in comparison to diesel or kerosene since I travel so much and I don't care for the smell of kerosene or diesel being burned.