Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2 hours and got *most* of the driveway done. And a path for the dog through the yard.

Gonna save the clean up and car shuffle finishing work for this afternoon/evening when it is all done. Fuck my driveway and it's stupid design.

I bet you are excited for the weather today Sean!

Fuck you. I am in the shithole known as Orange County. sad.png Not coming back until Friday night late when everything is supposed to be melted.

On the same note, I wish I was there and yes then I'd be "sick" and happy.

Best snow of the year I hear

Would have been a perfect birthday present, now I just get to sit back and pick a restaurant instead

I see what you're saying now Pen.I seriously am not impressed with the shipping. 

I just know when push comes to shove the math makes sense to me and for me to stick with them. I respect your decision to go elsewhere. I just know that pound for pound TN has the better ingredients  and a better cost per pound especially when using the bag.

J

Would have been a perfect birthday present, now I just get to sit back and pick a restaurant instead

What day is your birthday?

J

Fuck you. I am in the shithole known as Orange County. sad.png Not coming back until Friday night late when everything is supposed to be melted.

Oh shit I didn't know!!!

As for best snow, is powdery snow what is the best? It isn't super fluffy, but definitely what I enjoy snowboarding in. Not a lot of sticky clumping, but still has a tiny bit of substance.

HBD BUDDY! I'll save some more of that pasta for you, and some snow.

What day is your birthday?

J

I turn 7 tomorrow.

Oh shit I didn't know!!!

As for best snow, is powdery snow what is the best? It isn't super fluffy, but definitely what I enjoy snowboarding in. Not a lot of sticky clumping, but still has a tiny bit of substance.

I know you didn't. Just frustrated. I was gone for the big Dec snow, the best snow in Feb I missed and now March. Out for a STUPID meeting and annoyance in my life as well.

Costco has bags of 100% whey for under 50 bucks for 6 pounds...... 49.99 probably. But maybe less. I can't find a better deal.

Sam's has stopped carrying the powder I usually get and replaced it with their own store brand powder. Looking at the nutritional information, not to mention it's Wally World store brand, it looks like piss poor, bottom of the barrel stuff.

I see what you're saying now Pen.I seriously am not impressed with the shipping. 

I just know when push comes to shove the math makes sense to me and for me to stick with them. I respect your decision to go elsewhere. I just know that pound for pound TN has the better ingredients  and a better cost per pound especially when using the bag.

J

TN definitely has an amazing product. Pound for pound their products are easily cheaper than anywhere I've seen for protein & supplement powders. If they could bring their shipping costs down to an agreeable level I would definitely buy everything through them.

J

TN definitely has an amazing product. Pound for pound their products are easily cheaper than anywhere I've seen for protein & supplement powders. If they could bring their shipping costs down to an agreeable level I would definitely buy everything through them.

Well the food bag helps save some. As for shipping rates I wish I could help get them down. Just gotta remember UPS isn't cheap and they take size into account HUGE.

J

Costco has bags of 100% whey for under 50 bucks for 6 pounds...... 49.99 probably. But maybe less. I can't find a better deal.

Sam's has stopped carrying the powder I usually get and replaced it with their own store brand powder. Looking at the nutritional information, not to mention it's Wally World store brand, it looks like piss poor, bottom of the barrel stuff.

Costco stuff is from the muscle milk line up. It is 100% whey though. Really good flavor.

I just know when push comes to shove the math makes sense to me and for me to stick with them. I respect your decision to go elsewhere. I just know that pound for pound TN has the better ingredients and a better cost per pound especially when using the bag.

J

Well the food bag helps save some. As for shipping rates I wish I could help get them down. Just gotta remember UPS isn't cheap and they take size into account HUGE.

J

Can't you just Jedi mind-meld UPS to do what's right? I mean everyone knows your reasonable.

Edited by dem beats

I've got three different splined tools. Doesn't help you much. Doh

I found the right splined tool today for $5, got the cassette changed without a chainwhip. Bearings were in surprisingly good condition after this winter's commute.

Gave the chainring a good clean and also cleaned up the "new" brakes. I need to find a day to install the brakes and brake cables until next Sunday when the season opener for the MTB championship takes place. 4 or 5 laps on a 2.3 mile track. I'm going this Sunday with some co-workers to check out the track.

And then it's tire shopping time biggrin.png

Would be cool to take my 20+ year old bike and whoop some expensive bike arse smile.png

And I'm missing the road race in May. Boo-fucking-hoo :( 

Use a blue bearing grease. Water can nit permeate or move the blue stuff.

I used moly grease since that is all I have right now. 

But I will get some blue grease. It's easy to remove the wheel bearing cups, clean and re-grease. Less than an hour to do both wheels. 

I only buy 5 lbs. at a time. laugh.png Just demonstrating the differences in shipping costs between the two sites.

Coulda played it off as high roller. $500 on protein--ROFL.

gotcha  lmao

Ordered from TN today. Thanks again J for the discount code.

I thought shipping was pretty reasonable:

9987 Gemma Pea Protein Isolate non-GMO (1lb.)

• Premium Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
  • **PREMIUM FLAVOR** (Pre-sweetened)
  • Vitamin & Mineral Mix
  • Plastic Jug w/ Free Scoop

5lbs

$40.45  

4067GRP Buzz Saw - Grape (30 Servings) 

$21.95  

9961 Pre Bed Time Formula (1lb.) [Egg/Milk]

• Premium Double Chocolate Mint
  • **PREMIUM FLAVOR** (Pre-sweetened)
  • **Plain**
  • EZ-Seal Upright Mylar Bag

1lb

$11.59  

4612 Ultimate Fat Burner Stack 

$43.98  

5009 TN.com Blender Bottle 

2 bottles

$11.78  

Order Notes:
Note: Customer selected Ship-To address at PayPal.com

SubTotal:   $129.75

Net SubTotal:   $125.46

Shipping: UPS Ground $11.95

Tax:   $0.00

Total:   $137.41

I loaded up my cart exactly the same as yours, W140. These are my shipping costs:

I6PdPHM.png

:shrug:

Edited by Penguin4x4