Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

sine your pitty on the runny kine

Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

A little too ironic.

Like rain on your wedding day; a free ride when you've already paid.

Better than the original by a shit ton, still wouldn't listen to it. tongue.png

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Paaaaaaaaaaaaaw

The Canadian steakhouse in Epcot was alright. IIRC I had the aged rib-eye. Most of the food there, including the "around the world" food was worse than institution food though.

And let's pay an entrance fee to eat at a steakhouse.  Good idea, they don't have those in ANY city. ;)

Yet again, it's simply just food to enjoy while there. Nobody goes there and buys park admission just to eat and leave. Now some annual pass holders I know who live within 20 minutes of the park go there a few times a week and eat there regularly. I sure as shit don't.

J

The Canadian steakhouse in Epcot was alright. IIRC I had the aged rib-eye. Most of the food there, including the "around the world" food was worse than institution food though.

And let's pay an entrance fee to eat at a steakhouse.  Good idea, they don't have those in ANY city. wink.png

Yet again, it's simply just food to enjoy while there. Nobody goes there and buys park admission just to eat and leave. Now some annual pass holders I know who live within 20 minutes of the park go there a few times a week and eat there regularly. I sure as shit don't.

J

You just contradicted yourself.

Food sucks, scenery is fake...shouldn't it be in California? This sad state of muck is why the rest of the world laughs at our sense of "culture:

I wear Lucky's jeans for work because they are comfy as fuck.

They are the only jeans I own.

I used to have the same. I have only found one pair of Guess and a chunk of Ecko jeans that fit without choking the shit out of my legs or balls.

J

And let's pay an entrance fee to eat at a steakhouse.  Good idea, they don't have those in ANY city. ;)
Yet again, it's simply just food to enjoy while there. Nobody goes there and buys park admission just to eat and leave. Now some annual pass holders I know who live within 20 minutes of the park go there a few times a week and eat there regularly. I sure as shit don't.J
You just contradicted yourself.Food sucks, scenery is fake...shouldn't it be in California? This sad state of muck is why the rest of the world laughs at our sense of "culture:

How so? People buy annual passes to enjoy the park for more than a few days a year. Some people who live insanely close go there a few times a week. They choose to eat there regularly as well. Nowhere did I say they GO THERE just to eat. It also is the second park that has a lot of it based off DisneyLand in California.

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

J

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdf

Disney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?

J

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdf

Disney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?

J

http://www.teaconnect.org/pdf/TEAAECOM2013.pdf

2013 as well.

I will take quality over quantity any day.

That being said what culture is not a bunch of sheep? If by choice or not?

Now I want ribs and sushi!

Eamn you all.

BBQ and Sushi are the 2 things I am craving.

Whoo... Partying to hang with peeps that could help your career is tough now. Got to be at a meeting in less than 6 hours, but I figured the juice is worth the squeeze.

At least all the drinks were free.

I will take quality over quantity any day.

That being said what culture is not a bunch of sheep? If by choice or not?

On most things I agree.

J

Better than the original by a shit ton, still wouldn't listen to it. tongue.png

Are they real hicks?

I wear Lucky's jeans for work because they are comfy as fuck.

They are the only jeans I own.

I used to have the same. I have only found one pair of Guess and a chunk of Ecko jeans that fit without choking the shit out of my legs or balls.

J

Get married your balls issue will go away. ;)

I have a mechanic who were these super skinny pants that he says his girlfriend buys him. I told him to find another girlfriend.

Yesterday I hop in the car, headunit turns on then the left side mid driver starts going insane, looked like 30-40hz sinewave at full excursion--faaaaawk. Unplugged the rca input to the minidsp but still did it so now I'll try disconnecting/swapping the rca inputs on the amp and see if it stops/switches sides. If that doesn't work then check wiring? I could also check the voltage and impedance at the amp outputs to see if the left side is way different than the right side channel. Any other ideas?

If the amp ends up dead then I'll take this as a sign to finally finish up my a-pillars, door panels, and redo the rear amp,processor area. :lol:

edit: It's the mini-dsp.

Sounds about how the RF amp i just pulled out of my daughters ride was acting. Although it was just pegging the cone to full excursion. Would explain why her sub was welded at full excursion. :P

Isn't it ironic, dontcha think?

A little too ironic.

Like rain on your wedding day; a free ride when you've already paid.

:-D

Yesssssssss