Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdfDisney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?J

Paris as a city gets way more, hell the fucking Louvre which is what 0.05% the size of Disney World gets nearly 10 Million. Your statement above was 'visiting culture' in which it is horribly outnumbers. By more than an order of magnitude.By the way, Disney is not culture it is sickening American shit that is akin to McPukes. Lack of culture perhaps, not culture.

Considering Disney is in Orlando http://www.ibtimes.com/orlando-surpasses-new-york-most-visited-us-city-1574621Paris does get more but not as much of a gap as may be expected. http://www.thelocal.fr/20140311/paris-still-worlds-top-tourist-destinationAnd for ParisHigh end cultural places. That would be a museum, the ballet, orchestra's or the theatre.Disney is still culture by definition. While it may not stack up to your level of what is good culture, it still is.J

Culture - the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cultureDisney doesn't make that cut, if you think it does that is seriously sad. Very sad.44 million people travel to Paris a year. All of them to experience the culture of the city. Orlando has NONE. May have visitors, but they aren't there for a cultural experience.

Human intellectual achievement can mean many things. Do you consider the arts such as music, illustration, dance, and literature pieces of culture? Disney has provided all of those things.

Yes Millions of people visit Paris. I do not dispute this fact. But what aspects of culture do you think they are there for? Additionally the meaning of 'culture' changes by environment. The world's fair back 60+ years ago was considered a cultural wonder. Something everyone should experience. Now it has been dwindled down to sluts in skimpy clothing plugging a product they have no fucking clue about. Is that cultural? All depends on where you live.

J

Hillbilly idiots akin to what you find in Deliverance are culture by your definition.

You are making me feel sorry for you J.

Honestly, your view of culture, based on your arguments, is exceptionally narrow minded.

I will agree with J on these points. The "culture" in Paris sucks dick... and yes, I have been there. Collections of art and culture from artists outside of France does not constitute Paris as a cultural godsend, no matter how impressive the Louvre is. The majority of that art is from Italy anyways.

And fuck Parisians, the giggly girls at Disney are far more polite and receptive than anyone I met in that stinky shithole that houses the Eiffel Tower.

You guys are so emotional.

Your cycle all synchronized or something?

:-)

The people in Paris were an order of magnitude nicer than the people in Rome.

Outside of the family and their friends in Rome. The family was the most hospitable I have ever seen in my life. Street people were just one step away from rude. In Paris only one person was rude the whole time.

I did almost nothing touristy in Paris aside from Versailles however.

Just ordered an iPod Classic on eBay. Ew.

J I am sorry to say the prices he gave me for the Glock's were high.

Gen 3 $599

Gen 4 $645

Both 20 and 29.

Yes I could.

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdfDisney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?J

Paris as a city gets way more, hell the fucking Louvre which is what 0.05% the size of Disney World gets nearly 10 Million. Your statement above was 'visiting culture' in which it is horribly outnumbers. By more than an order of magnitude.By the way, Disney is not culture it is sickening American shit that is akin to McPukes. Lack of culture perhaps, not culture.

Considering Disney is in Orlando http://www.ibtimes.com/orlando-surpasses-new-york-most-visited-us-city-1574621Paris does get more but not as much of a gap as may be expected. http://www.thelocal.fr/20140311/paris-still-worlds-top-tourist-destinationAnd for ParisHigh end cultural places. That would be a museum, the ballet, orchestra's or the theatre.Disney is still culture by definition. While it may not stack up to your level of what is good culture, it still is.J

Culture - the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cultureDisney doesn't make that cut, if you think it does that is seriously sad. Very sad.44 million people travel to Paris a year. All of them to experience the culture of the city. Orlando has NONE. May have visitors, but they aren't there for a cultural experience.

Human intellectual achievement can mean many things. Do you consider the arts such as music, illustration, dance, and literature pieces of culture? Disney has provided all of those things.

Yes Millions of people visit Paris. I do not dispute this fact. But what aspects of culture do you think they are there for? Additionally the meaning of 'culture' changes by environment. The world's fair back 60+ years ago was considered a cultural wonder. Something everyone should experience. Now it has been dwindled down to sluts in skimpy clothing plugging a product they have no fucking clue about. Is that cultural? All depends on where you live.

J

Hillbilly idiots akin to what you find in Deliverance are culture by your definition.

You are making me feel sorry for you J.

Honestly, your view of culture, based on your arguments, is exceptionally narrow minded.

I will agree with J on these points. The "culture" in Paris sucks dick... and yes, I have been there. Collections of art and culture from artists outside of France does not constitute Paris as a cultural godsend, no matter how impressive the Louvre is. The majority of that art is from Italy anyways.

And fuck Parisians, the giggly girls at Disney are far more polite and receptive than anyone I met in that stinky shithole that houses the Eiffel Tower.

I can see why he feels the way he does. Do I agree with it? Not in the fucking least.

Honestly the quality of people working there has gone down hill over the last year. The employee's there have been more hit and miss than they were before, and I am not the only one to notice this.

The guests quite honestly are more often than not assclowns.

Nope. I just consider culture to be a broad spectrum of things. Not just one small area.

As it all started though, I consider the food in Epcot to be well done in certain aspects. Sean on the other hand does not. Agree to disagree.

J

J I am sorry to say the prices he gave me for the Glock's were high.

Gen 3 $599

Gen 4 $645

Both 20 and 29.

Shit. Not as low as I was hoping for, but I do appreciate it.

J

Nope. I just consider culture to be a broad spectrum of things. Not just one small area.

As it all started though, I consider the food in Epcot to be well done in certain aspects. Sean on the other hand does not. Agree to disagree.

J

But your explanation was less funny, or antagonistic. Edited by dem beats

The internet is for bench racing/Dick measurements, cat videos and trolling.

I was all out of things to measure, no cat videos, so I had to start up the troll motor.

:D

J

But your explanation was less funny, or antagonistic.

Well shit. I was not trying to be antagonistic, and was blind to it coming across that way.

Sean I apologize for being antagonistic.

J

someone has some shit to sell

HsWoTwv.png

Edited by lithium

I saw that too.

Why did you do that peng

Can't get a smartphone that will hold 160GB. Meh.

someone has some shit to sell

HsWoTwv.png

But he's not selling it here.

Tough soccer game last night.  Multiple times I was very frustrated as I was shutting down their best shooter every time stuffing shots or making secondary saves, but as soon as I would start a break forward, we just had nothing going or I was getting doubled up defensively and someone was not covering my drop.  I need to keep leaning down so its not a thing of hanging with 21-25 year old's, it can be surpassing them again.  Also, personally very frustrated with myself as playing with a fractured toe on my shooting foot, essentially takes my power threat away.

Crazy MF'er. Your toe will never heal right if you keep beating on it.