Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ever tell you how much I hate lying and shady Indiana police.  I mean seriously, a rental car with a speed limiter at 115mph cannot do 142mph.  Trying to pull the "well thats what we had to do to catch up to you, so you must have been doing 142mph" is sickening.  

WTF????

Wow. Even physics can explain why you would need to go faster than what you are trying to catch.

J

The current 6xx drivers are not working well with my multiple monitor set up.

While more optimal coding would be as good, throwing horsepower at the problem is much easier and will probably fix my problems.

had the same issue with my old 4890s a couple month back. picked up a single 270x after the script mining dried up. plenty of power for 1080p.

With more than 4k it gets tough to push I guess.

Ever tell you how much I hate lying and shady Indiana police.  I mean seriously, a rental car with a speed limiter at 115mph cannot do 142mph.  Trying to pull the "well thats what we had to do to catch up to you, so you must have been doing 142mph" is sickening.  

That really sticks?

I have been tempted by an R9 or similar... But I have been burned by AMD so many times.....

Well it seems my wife is like a kid in the candy store when you take her to a gun store.

She fell in love with a Ruger SR22. It will be here Friday and boy can she shoot it!

http://www.ruger.com/products/sr22PistolDE/specSheets/3606.html

Case in point: my "standard issue" work pants are Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans. OW MY BALLS.

Funny story. I went and tried on a pair of Cowboy Cuts over the weekend for shits and grins. HOLY SHIT ON A SHINGLE I CAN ACTUALLY FIT INTO COWBOY CUT WRANGLERS FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. OMGWTF. Small victories.

wtf is a cowboy cut?

It's akin to you driving an Elise or Miata or the like, except this time you actually fit in the damned things. Not just fit, but you're comfortable.

It was actually a serious question, I have never heard of a cowboy cut.

Wrangler Cowboy Cut jeans. AKA the "original" Wrangler jeans AKA Stranglers.

http://www.wrangler.com/TPC/coll/coll_wrangler-cowboy-cut.html

Didn't they stop making those in 1980?

Their #1 seller? Hell no.

Where at in Indiana?

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Michigan roads?

There is not a single thing good about that state. If the USA were to take a shit, we'd call it Michigan.

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdf

Disney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?

J

Paris as a city gets way more, hell the fucking Louvre which is what 0.05% the size of Disney World gets nearly 10 Million. Your statement above was 'visiting culture' in which it is horribly outnumbers. By more than an order of magnitude.

By the way, Disney is not culture it is sickening American shit that is akin to McPukes. Lack of culture perhaps, not culture.

Roads up there suck balls.

There must also be a state law against having your house number on your house or mailbox, because fucking NONE of them have one.

Michigan sucks TOP in the HOP

That ticket won't hold up in court.

There is not a single thing good about that state. If the USA were to take a shit, we'd call it Michigan.

That is for the second turd, California gets the first.

Not as much as I hate Indiana roads gayhaaay1.gif

Nowhere near as bad as Michigan.  Holy shit.

Or should I say WHOLY shit.

They're all that way.

I've been to a lot of beautiful places in Michigan.  The drive to get there is ALWAYS painful though.

This year in particular. The roads got tucked by the winter

I've been to a lot of beautiful places in Michigan. The drive to get there is ALWAYS painful though.
My complaints are more practical and about how the state is ran, less about it's aesthetic beauty. I've never been to the UP but I hear it's awesome.

I've been to a lot of beautiful places in Michigan. The drive to get there is ALWAYS painful though.
My complaints are more practical and about how the state is ran, less about it's aesthetic beauty. I've never been to the UP but I hear it's awesome.
cA is still worse.

<--in Michigan right now....although only for a few more minutes as I am having a cocktail in first class

Ryan and Brad, I'd invite you up to Harbor Springs but I don't think you would survive the drive.