Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ever tell you how much I hate lying and shady Indiana police. I mean seriously, a rental car with a speed limiter at 115mph cannot do 142mph. Trying to pull the "well thats what we had to do to catch up to you, so you must have been doing 142mph" is sickening.

That really sticks?

No, a certified letter with vin matching and a $1500 fee for a lawyer made the cops looks stupid.

I might have pressed a suit against the city/county/state etc.

Obviously a cop blatantly lied completely.

Fuck that .

Just got a message 3,150 rounds of federal 22lr ammo are mine for $85.99. Killer deal when you can buy them at cost.

That is amazing!!!

That is what the gunshops are paying currently. A formermechanic of mine is taking care of me.

His gun prices are $75-$100 over his cost which is crazy cheap.

Ever tell you how much I hate lying and shady Indiana police. I mean seriously, a rental car with a speed limiter at 115mph cannot do 142mph. Trying to pull the "well thats what we had to do to catch up to you, so you must have been doing 142mph" is sickening.

That really sticks?

No, a certified letter with vin matching and a $1500 fee for a lawyer made the cops looks stupid.

Fuck that .

I was on the road and couldn't be at court.

Aaron you next visit maybe we can make time to get the guns out. smile.png

I don't own one, already have two expensive hobbies.

Aaron you next visit maybe we can make time to get the guns out. smile.png

I don't own one, already have two expensive hobbies.

No need to buy, you can shoot mine.

Shoulder kinda day...

Also getting 12 gauge, 30/30, and 306 ammo.

Gotta fill my new gun storage closet.

Here he is warming up on the driving range complete with MJ's and Birks like a bosss. His average drive is 150 yards, suprised the shit out of me.IMAG0423.jpg

Kid has a prime power stance!!! Nurture it!!

J

I was taking 12 frames per second and the golf pro was all smiles when viewing the pictures of his swing. He did help Gavin a little, but the next thing we have to get are gloves for him which should help him with his grip.

They will help a lot.

J

Damn.....might need a new Glock....

J

O-rly.....?

That really sticks?

Fuck that .

I was on the road and couldn't be at court.

I understand. But I may have taken the trip back for that.... Crazy.

Sorry you dealt with that. So many good cops are shit on because of the staggering amount of shifty ones.

Stopping in tonight before work, anything you guys want prices on?

G20, G29

J

G20, G29

J

I will let you know J.

Appreciate that.

J

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.
http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdfDisney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?J
Paris as a city gets way more, hell the fucking Louvre which is what 0.05% the size of Disney World gets nearly 10 Million. Your statement above was 'visiting culture' in which it is horribly outnumbers. By more than an order of magnitude.By the way, Disney is not culture it is sickening American shit that is akin to McPukes. Lack of culture perhaps, not culture.

Considering Disney is in Orlando http://www.ibtimes.com/orlando-surpasses-new-york-most-visited-us-city-1574621

Paris does get more but not as much of a gap as may be expected. http://www.thelocal.fr/20140311/paris-still-worlds-top-tourist-destination

And for Paris

High end cultural places. That would be a museum, the ballet, orchestra's or the theatre.

Disney is still culture by definition. While it may not stack up to your level of what is good culture, it still is.

J

Culture - the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=culture

Disney doesn't make that cut, if you think it does that is seriously sad. Very sad.

44 million people travel to Paris a year. All of them to experience the culture of the city. Orlando has NONE. May have visitors, but they aren't there for a cultural experience.

Birks and socks are MN chic

Only when it is below 0F.

That really sticks?

Fuck that .

Lawyer should get them to pay his fees

The real problem is that people are stupid. Educating them so that McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell.... would all go out of business would be great. That would be the kiss of death for Disney as well. Seriously sad to me how many sheep just don't get it.

I dare guess more of the world travels to see a Disney park than they travel to see higher end cultural places.

Wow, just might be one of the dumbest things I have ever read on the internet. The world is idiotic, not that idiotic.
http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Economics/_documents/2012%20Theme%20Index%20Combined_1-1_online.pdfDisney has a higher attendance rate than the top world wide museums. What other kind of culture gets 13 million visitors a year?J
Paris as a city gets way more, hell the fucking Louvre which is what 0.05% the size of Disney World gets nearly 10 Million. Your statement above was 'visiting culture' in which it is horribly outnumbers. By more than an order of magnitude.By the way, Disney is not culture it is sickening American shit that is akin to McPukes. Lack of culture perhaps, not culture.
Considering Disney is in Orlando http://www.ibtimes.com/orlando-surpasses-new-york-most-visited-us-city-1574621Paris does get more but not as much of a gap as may be expected. http://www.thelocal.fr/20140311/paris-still-worlds-top-tourist-destinationAnd for ParisHigh end cultural places. That would be a museum, the ballet, orchestra's or the theatre.Disney is still culture by definition. While it may not stack up to your level of what is good culture, it still is.J
Culture - the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cultureDisney doesn't make that cut, if you think it does that is seriously sad. Very sad.44 million people travel to Paris a year. All of them to experience the culture of the city. Orlando has NONE. May have visitors, but they aren't there for a cultural experience.

Human intellectual achievement can mean many things. Do you consider the arts such as music, illustration, dance, and literature pieces of culture? Disney has provided all of those things.

Yes Millions of people visit Paris. I do not dispute this fact. But what aspects of culture do you think they are there for? Additionally the meaning of 'culture' changes by environment. The world's fair back 60+ years ago was considered a cultural wonder. Something everyone should experience. Now it has been dwindled down to sluts in skimpy clothing plugging a product they have no fucking clue about. Is that cultural? All depends on where you live.

J

The real problem is that people are stupid. Educating them so that McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell.... would all go out of business would be great. That would be the kiss of death for Disney as well. Seriously sad to me how many sheep just don't get it.

Educating people will get them to hate cartoons, fairy tales, and theme parks? Please explain how an education will get them to trade in simpler things for whatever else.

The food quality of the fast food industry is shit. I agree wholeheartedly. I've actually been cooking more (not enough from scratch though) since I was downsized. Do I go out to eat from time to time? Yes. Where do I go? Usually middle class bar and grills, middle class resturants, and to places by the beach. Why those places? Because ipthey serve food I enjoy, at a reasonable price. The ONLY fast food I still dabble in from time to time is Chick Fil A. Why? Because it is fucking delicious.

J

Considering Disney is in Orlando http://www.ibtimes.com/orlando-surpasses-new-york-most-visited-us-city-1574621Paris does get more but not as much of a gap as may be expected. http://www.thelocal.fr/20140311/paris-still-worlds-top-tourist-destinationAnd for ParisHigh end cultural places. That would be a museum, the ballet, orchestra's or the theatre.Disney is still culture by definition. While it may not stack up to your level of what is good culture, it still is.J
Culture - the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cultureDisney doesn't make that cut, if you think it does that is seriously sad. Very sad.44 million people travel to Paris a year. All of them to experience the culture of the city. Orlando has NONE. May have visitors, but they aren't there for a cultural experience.

Human intellectual achievement can mean many things. Do you consider the arts such as music, illustration, dance, and literature pieces of culture? Disney has provided all of those things.

Yes Millions of people visit Paris. I do not dispute this fact. But what aspects of culture do you think they are there for? Additionally the meaning of 'culture' changes by environment. The world's fair back 60+ years ago was considered a cultural wonder. Something everyone should experience. Now it has been dwindled down to sluts in skimpy clothing plugging a product they have no fucking clue about. Is that cultural? All depends on where you live.

J

Hillbilly idiots akin to what you find in Deliverance are culture by your definition.

You are making me feel sorry for you J.