Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Great price.

Sears have them also.

ehh.gif

All snap!

IMAG0435.jpg

Thanks Matt, I got tired of waiting on the boss lady to get these made. I found a vinyl guy and he gives me awesome prices.

Awesome. I am going to need some new vinyl as well. Realized neither of my sleds have registration numbers. Time for a design of some sort!

Awesome. I am going to need some new vinyl as well. Realized neither of my sleds have registration numbers. Time for a design of some sort!

I can give you my guys number if you can't get a decent price in your area.

Thanks, I might need him for something other than the reg. Reg's are pretty cheap here at $10, but I might have a panel made and my registration in negative to be a bit stealthier. Not sure that I can do local smile.png

Thanks, I might need him for something other than the reg. Reg's are pretty cheap here at $10, but I might have a panel made and my registration in negative to be a bit stealthier. Not sure that I can do local smile.png

Just let me know Mark can print stickers and banners too.

Got my FIL started on the true nutrition protein.

His cancer doctor was suprised when I showed him the protein and he loved it.

Speaking of. Has anyone seen a socket extension that you can grab with a wrench?

Said bolt was in a spot that I couldn't get a box end, an offset box end, or a socket wrench on. Socket fit fine. If I could have a little 1/2" square rod that was 1.5" tall I would have had it out in seconds.

No crow's foot wrenches?

Speaking of. Has anyone seen a socket extension that you can grab with a wrench?

Said bolt was in a spot that I couldn't get a box end, an offset box end, or a socket wrench on. Socket fit fine. If I could have a little 1/2" square rod that was 1.5" tall I would have had it out in seconds.

No crow's foot wrenches?

Use a stills on wrench on the extension.

Vise grips on an extension will work too...  

That being said, I guess I'm not seeing why an extension and a regular ratchet wouldn't work if you could get a wrench in there, a ratchet should fit unless I'm misunderstanding it.

If I had a 1/4" breaker bar it would have fit. Constrained based on the diameter of the ratcheting portion of the head. I may not be as mechanical as you, R1, or Seth but I am not a retard. I tried every combination of everything I could.

If I had a double offset box end it would work. Mine are offset about 1" or so, need 2" to clear the sheet metal around the motor.

There are other times where something like this would have been useful. Definitely a worthy buy for the future IMO.

Semi-deep sockets, perhaps? I have 4 different length "deep" sockets. Snap-On makes great semi deeps.

No crow's foot wrenches?

nope. :Doh:

No crow's foot wrenches?

nope. Doh.gif

I think this may help.  Came in super handy on my truck for a very hard to reach transmission bolt.

http://www.harborfreight.com/combo-go-thru-socket-set-sae-metric-21-pc-67974.html

And what about using canola over olive oil and butter for the high smoke point?

That being said, I guess I'm not seeing why an extension and a regular ratchet wouldn't work if you could get a wrench in there, a ratchet should fit unless I'm misunderstanding it.

If I had a 1/4" breaker bar it would have fit. Constrained based on the diameter of the ratcheting portion of the head. I may not be as mechanical as you, R1, or Seth but I am not a retard. I tried every combination of everything I could.

If I had a double offset box end it would work. Mine are offset about 1" or so, need 2" to clear the sheet metal around the motor.

There are other times where something like this would have been useful. Definitely a worthy buy for the future IMO.

Semi-deep sockets, perhaps? I have 4 different length "deep" sockets. Snap-On makes great semi deeps.

in this case it was the headsize of the ratchet. Figure it's an excuse to make it easier to put back together

in this case it was the headsize of the ratchet. Figure it's an excuse to make it easier to put back together

No crow's foot wrenches?
nope. Doh.gif

I think this may help. Came in super handy on my truck for a very hard to reach transmission bolt.

http://www.harborfreight.com/combo-go-thru-socket-set-sae-metric-21-pc-67974.html

Sweet buying one. Hear wrenches are too expensive for the random use

And what about using canola over olive oil and butter for the high smoke point?

That is what the spoon is for.

Sean the Halibut has skin, any difference?

Do you want to eat the skin? If so scale it and put the skin side down as it needs Browning. If you won't eat it cut it off