Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There's a lot of teks that are pretty good as they're made with a chemistry background but with materials that anyone can get, but there's definitely some that have steps that make no sense haha.

This is very simple, and very effective. It is a collection of several TEKs whith what was found to work. He will discuss various sources, and information on the 3DMT derivitives that will be extracted.

I assure you that the white DMT is significantly more powerful, and significantly different from JimJam. This white is floating around as very new here and most people are hard pressed to drop that kind of coin on it, until the try it. It is ridiculously powerful... Scary strong.

Crystal product is the name of the game. smile.png

Bonus. Way batter than Jungle, and safer to make.

Dead animals and deep fryers go together like chocolate and peanut butter

No need to go to Germany to do that...

I want a chicken fried steak now.

. . . Wrapped in bacon and smothered in chocolate and peanut butter.

I was thinking white saw millions style gravy and some poached eggs and biscuits....

But who am I to say no to bacon?

And now I am up and ready to spend some time cooking since my body says noon even though it isn't even 7am

Did Quentin really just make a post in "his" forum calling out "especially moderators"I don't give a fuck who posts what and where, if the information is bogus it will get called out. This exists whether I am a mod or a member. I won't be a part of a nonsensical board.*amusingly the topic that I am pretty sure caused this was sent to me in a PM asking me to respond because of the nonsense.

This.

Also, our mod powers work just as well inside his forum as they do outside of it. Would be funny to delete his "I am GOD" post as proof that he is, in fact...not.

That whole post makes him sound like he's turning into another Kevin from Skar...whining and bitching when things don't go his way rather than dealing with it.

I was kind of thinking Ben Milne, but same difference I guess.

Holy shit, true story. Been so long I completely forgot about him but you are 100% correct

That is one dude that will likely never be forgotten by me. That was some serious shit there, man. Then he ran away and hid on his own forum where he, and his cronies, played God. I loved it when all his boys got pissed off and flooded the forums with the bullshit product he was putting out.

Not saying anything about Quentin like that. I don't know anything about his company. However, the "I am God" comment struck that nerve. We are all human. Period. Weather we believe in a god of any sort, nobody is perfect, and nobody has ultimate control... Except for Kim Jung Un, maybe.

That behavior was predicted by some on here too. Sad.

FWIW DMT is a solitary thing for me. It is way too intense. The kid who scored it for me does it at festivals all the time... I couldn't fathom that.

General rule of thumb is only do strong hallucinogens when everyone you run into will also be on them. Then do them with only 1 person.

And as always no rule of thumb is 100% accurate, but that is one I'd prescribe too.

A buddy of mine loved the DMT I gave him so much he made his own...

Holy FUCK his stuff is amazing. I just came back from heaven.

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

What did he extract it from?

Mimosa bark. It was extracted with vinegar, and precipitated with naphtha. He explained the process to me, and as an old hash oil extractor and free-baser I understood it. It is an extremely simple process.

My college roomate is a cook as well. I haven't asked the process, but sure could. Took him all of an afternoon to figure it out.

Dead animals and deep fryers go together like chocolate and peanut butter

No need to go to Germany to do that...

You do if you want good beer

Good Pils or Hefeweisen, rest of the choices here are way better.

FWIW DMT is a solitary thing for me. It is way too intense. The kid who scored it for me does it at festivals all the time... I couldn't fathom that.

General rule of thumb is only do strong hallucinogens when everyone you run into will also be on them. Then do them with only 1 person.

And as always no rule of thumb is 100% accurate, but that is one I'd prescribe too.

Always lived by the babysitter rule. DMT is so short lived you can take turns from what I understand.

I want a chicken fried steak now.

. . . Wrapped in bacon and smothered in chocolate and peanut butter.
I was thinking white saw millions style gravy and some poached eggs and biscuits....

But who am I to say no to bacon?

And now I am up and ready to spend some time cooking since my body says noon even though it isn't even 7am

I'll just close the store and head over. What's on the menu?

I have been blasting off with .1-.25 grams. he gave me .035 and I thought "what a cheap cockhead"... But holy fuckin' shit. It was almost too much. I swear, God was talking to me.

Mimosa bark. It was extracted with vinegar, and precipitated with naphtha. He explained the process to me, and as an old hash oil extractor and free-baser I understood it. It is an extremely simple process.

My college roomate is a cook as well. I haven't asked the process, but sure could. Took him all of an afternoon to figure it out.

The basic premise to all extractions is using acid and base to shift the compounds solubility in different solvents. DMT in plant material is fairly nonpolar so it dissolves in nonpolar solvents, if you drop the pH low enough you can throw a charge on it making it polar enough to dissolve in water. So put it in aqueous acid and it'll dissolve, filter off any precipitate plant matter, raise the pH back up to remove the proton and it's back to being neutral and pretty insoluble the water, add nonpolar solvent (want one with a relatively low boiling point so it evaporates and compound precipitates out), mix, DMT dissolves in nonpolar solvent, pipet nonpolar solvent layer off, let evaporate, repeat adding nonpolar solvent multiple times for higher yields. Then you can do recrystallization if needed to get a purer product.

Edited by ssh

<-doesn't like wheat beers

I hate wheat beer.

<-doesn't like wheat beers

I hate wheat beer.

I like all beer except malt liquor 

The basic premise to all extractions is using acid and base to shift the compounds solubility in different solvents. DMT in plant material is fairly nonpolar so it dissolves in nonpolar solvents, if you drop the pH low enough you can throw a charge on it making it polar enough to dissolve in water. So put it in aqueous acid and it'll dissolve, filter off any precipitate plant matter, raise the pH back up to remove the proton and it's back to being neutral and pretty insoluble the water, add nonpolar solvent (want one with a relatively low boiling point so it evaporates and compound precipitates out), mix, DMT dissolves in nonpolar solvent, pipet nonpolar solvent layer off, let evaporate, repeat adding nonpolar solvent multiple times for higher yields. Then you can do recrystallization if needed to get a purer product.

No need to pull it off the top. If done right, it will crystallize in the solvent and can be extracted through simple coffee filters. The basic overall final crystallization is similar to pulling off cold freebase, done with ammonia. It is easy to search for freebase via the cold method. It is far more desirable than the old school heated ether method (the same that burned Richard Pryor to a fucking pulp) as it is far safer and the product yield is far more pure. The cold crystallization method of DMT is... roughly similar. All you do with the precipitate is strip the final impurities. There is the jungle method that strips 3 other forms of dmt from the base, and while it is still usable, the potency is greatly reduced.

I had a somewhat productive day today. I was going to help my buddy move a couch and he called me up telling me the liquor store we were meeting at had 3 bottles of the Woodford Masters Pinot Noir finish. He bought one. I sprinted up there and they were sold out. I stopped at the 2 other stores locally with them and they had sold. Apparently the local Woodford rep ran around and bought every bottle he could. That is some fucking bullshit...

Fortunately my good friend snagged a bottle. I also grabbed up 2 of the current gift packs, noted as the "Master Taster Collection". My wife broke both of my Woodford rock glasses I got 2 years ago on promotion. This year they offer some killer rock snifters, which are fucking perfect for my big fucking head.

temp-1551841919_zps336be4d4.jpg

If you look behind the glass that is front and center, you will see a rather difficult to find "Agave in the raw" that I found after my 3rd stop... thanks to Sean, primarily, and I think Matt backed him up on this. Indeed, it is far simpler and does not alter the flavor of the base bourbon at all. It is definitely the method I will be using for my Old Fashioneds from here on out. To the far left front of the image you will see the Agnostura Orange Bitters that I use for this mix. I do find that I will be using slightly less Agave as it is already dissolved and the sugar is not. I will say we are closer to a .8/1 than a 1/1 sweetener/bitters as it were, to 2.5 Oz of 90+ bourbon. I am very happy right here, as we have the real base of the drink at the forefront with a slight hint of easy to deal with on the back of the tongue, thanks to the orange bitters and agave.

Please, please, please bear in mind that I love a good whiskey on the rocks, with bourbon making my palate sing the most of the whiskeys. This is not a drink that kills the whiskey taste, rather a drink that adds a slight hint of an orange presence to it, with the sweetener neutralizing the bitterness the bitters introduces. My buddy who grabbed the Pinot Noir today (yes, I promise to do a review) has become, under my tutelage, a whiskey connoisseur. He started as an all sour drinker, but learned to enjoy the complexities of a good whiskey/rocks drink by playing with better aged, more complex whiskeys. His taste in whiskey has broadened tremendously, and his palate is better attuned then mine, as he has not polluted it with years of various "powerful" and complex drinks/smokes/foods. Since I told him about wanting to play with old fashioneds he has turned his nose up at the prospect.... I grabbed 2 of the Woodford gift packs today and we spent the day enjoying various Old Fashioned blends I have tried (the nearly empty bottle on the right was purchased on the way to his house, and as you can see there is 1/8 of the bottle left, at best) and I absorbed his opinion on them. We started with straight sugar in the raw and orange bitters, and went to the Agave in the raw/orange bitters fairly quickly. I left him with a bottle of the bitters and the Agave to enjoy his straight, less expensive bourbons with it. He is now a huge fan of the Old Fashioned... it is really a fantastic drink for a whiskey purist, IMO

My favorite is slightly different than his. While it is all the same ingredients, it is slightly different in their proportions. Whiskey: Woodford Reserve, Agnostura Orange Bitters, and agave in the raw. Muddle (OK, mix) .8 tsp Agave in the Raw/ 1tsp orange Bitters. Drop in 3 medium ice cubes, and add 2.5Ozs of Woodford. Stir. Let sit for 5 minutes to allow for cooling and water distribution, and serve in small whiskey snifters. A rock glass is nice, but the Woodford Whiskey Snifters align the rim with my nose, allowing me to inhale the beautiful bouquet of a fairly complex bourbon. Breathe in though the nose while you intake the beverage to get the entire flavor profile on the bourbon.

Next drink to play with is a bourbon Manhattan. I am not sure it will suit my palate as it does add outside influence to the drink, but I will try it. I do llike Old Fashioneds with brown sugar, so a Manhattan might suit me.

Old fashioneds are good for breaking up the monotony of drinking whiskey neat. :D

But now I think I'm gonna grab some bitters and start making my own.

The Woodford Reserve Master’s Collection Sonoma-Cutrer Pinot Noir Finish has passed my lips, went over my tongue, and entered my belly with an extremely satisfying, smooth, complex flavor. Sadly, I think that my initial tasting will also be my last, as roughly 1400 bottles were released. I was told by a friend today that it was at a certain liquor store, and I hauled ass to get there. Sadly, the store had received 1 case, with only 3 bottles/case. There were 2 stores who still had this fine liquor, and I hustled to get there... missing each stores' carrying of this beverage. What pisses me off is that the local Woodford rep is the guy that ran around to these local stores and bought them up. Honestly, I am pretty pissed that this shit happened, and am considering writing the distillery to let them know what happened.

Woodford has taken to releasing a new "Master's Collection" offering every year in November. Each offering changes the grains, fermentation process, or finishes of a base product. The drink itself is an extremely small offering drink, and it is sought after by bourbon drinkers. IMO our local rep strangling the market like he is doing is fucking bullshit.

Fortunately my buddy snagged one of the bottles before the snake scavenged it up. SO yes, I may be one of very few people in my area to have tried it, unless I am a friend of the snake... Not sure if you got this, but I am really pissed about this employee grabbing up these bottles... Have I been clear about my personal opinion on his stealing from the rest of us? Yes, I am really pissed.

Anyways... and I am going to try to steer clear of my opinion of the rep from here on out... What a beautiful drink. The bourbon is typical of a double oaked, semi-sweet, very complex, and a pleasure to drink. The finish is really not vastly forward. I enjoy the subtle hints of the wine. Vanilla, and fruis are in the finish, but not overtly. It is not what I expected... as it was still very masculine but the finish was somewhat delicate.

I read about how the master distiller had the next several years for the Master's Collection mapped out. About 4 years ago they did a Merlot finish, and it was highly touted, and even suggested as the best by many... but this finish seems to be garnering well worthwhile raves of the quality of this drink. It is so complex, and smooth, and fruity (not to the point of ridiculous, but just a pleasant slight hint I would suggest any real whiskey drinker would like), that is seems preferred over the merlot... however, this is the last wine cask finished Woodford Masters collection until at least 2024.

If you can grab it, please do. For $100 it is well worth it. Hopefully your local cocksucking Woodford rep didn't fuck your area like he fucked mine. I was ready to spend $500 for several bottles, but I got screwed.

Old fashioneds are good for breaking up the monotony of drinking whiskey neat. biggrin.png

But now I think I'm gonna grab some bitters and start making my own.

I really enjoy it for my Woodford or the Non-Double-Oaked ilk. It is really a fantastic drink that I am glad I tried.

Looking at that DL, BTW, as I am being careful. We'll be talking soon, most likely.

Next drink to play with is a bourbon Manhattan. I am not sure it will suit my palate as it does add outside influence to the drink, but I will try it. I do llike Old Fashioneds with brown sugar, so a Manhattan might suit me.

Hardest part of the Manhattan is finding a vermouth you can drink on its own.