Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

All you ready to prove your love to the Lord?

I said are you willing to prove your love to the Lord?

As Abraham handed down his first born on a stone.

Do you wonder what is right and what is wrong?

Love how my two year old chemistry textbook is now two editions old and is worthless. Especially when it cost me a bundle of moneys.

Love how my two year old chemistry textbook is now two editions old and is worthless. Especially when it cost me a bundle of moneys.

^^Might stab someone with that spoon

I don't like blondes so much.... but damn

Kate Upton is one sexy bitch.

Looks to be cool in Minny this morning. News show -28F. I don't know how you guys do that.

My fat one either!

It is 14 degrees here right now, that is cold enough. We do have the below zero days here way to often, thankfully its been a mild winter.

You wouldn't catch my skinny ass outside.

If we had snow I'd fatten up the jets and go for a rip. Only bad part would be yanking the carbs to swap jets in the garage. Of course it's now up to -8F so I wouldn't have to. :D

It is 14 degrees here right now, that is cold enough. We do have the below zero days here way to often, thankfully its been a mild winter.

15F or -10F you need to dress the same. 15F might even be harder on you than us.

Our 20F feels warmer than SoCal's 40F. Moisture makes a HUGE difference in the bone chilling nature of cold.

Don't get me wrong. -10F or more sucks to be outside in...although i have clothes that can more than deal with it.

At 40mph (normal trail speed) when it is -5F the windchill is -60F. Only big day on the sled so far this year was at -5F. You've seen my bars, my hands are exposed. Got a little chilly but I'm buying some bigger windscreens for them today!

Just afraid that grabbing and ungrabbing will piss me off.

It's in the low 60's and the kids are complaining that it's "freezing" outside, I have no idea what would happen to poor Florida kids if they ever had to tackle -5. Maybe something about the warmer temperatures and fiberglass door panels filled with super tweeters, I wonder...

Ha, I've spent some time in FL in January. Ladies in fur coats while I swim in the ocean. It's funny.

Your summers are the antithesis of our winters. I'd MUCH rather be in -10F with snow than in 100F with 95% humidity. Much is very understated.

When are the Evil details coming?

Getting pretty damned close. ;)