Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

P5 is back in action.  Now to deal with the cat issue on the RX8.

remove it biggrin.png

I have a race cat on there, some how it magically went bad in less than 2 years and 8,000 miles.

Never thought I'd be so happy to be driving the Escape. Fuckers haven't even touched my Town Car.

Discussion at work today about a car battery jump box.  Guy got a new one, wants to test it by unhooking the positive terminal, hooking up the boost box to the cable seeing if the car will start.  Another guy chimes in and says if you do that it either won't start or blow up the ECM/electronics since all modern vehicles have to have the battery to smooth out the alternator output...  Car in question is a ~'00 Buick Centry with a 3.8L.  

So what say you people who actually work on modern vehicles, not old and busted ones like me.  I don't think there is a problem with using the boost box in place of the battery as a test but what the hell do I know.

Well... Better drink this bottle slow. I doubt I'm getting another through him.

Hate when a networking contact burns up.

Discussion at work today about a car battery jump box.  Guy got a new one, wants to test it by unhooking the positive terminal, hooking up the boost box to the cable seeing if the car will start.  Another guy chimes in and says if you do that it either won't start or blow up the ECM/electronics since all modern vehicles have to have the battery to smooth out the alternator output...  Car in question is a ~'00 Buick Centry with a 3.8L.  

So what say you people who actually work on modern vehicles, not old and busted ones like me.  I don't think there is a problem with using the boost box in place of the battery as a test but what the hell do I know.

I've done it countless times.  That's exactly how we've been moving my Exploder around the past 4 years. 

P5 is back in action.  Now to deal with the cat issue on the RX8.

remove it biggrin.png

I have a race cat on there, some how it magically went bad in less than 2 years and 8,000 miles.

There is very little substrate in a race cat. Be expecting that annually. 2 years is real strong.

Fuck.

The plug I had for the bourbon is all pissed off.

Grab your knee pads, bud.

The booster is just a small battery, it will be fine.

SUCK HIS DICK!!!

Fuck.

The plug I had for the bourbon is all pissed off.

Grab your knee pads, bud.

In trying to be diplomatic I will say I did a poor job of communication apparently. He thought that me saying I could get close to 50% meant more than 50%.

I got within 5%. He was Ass hurt about it. The guy is connected. Sucks.

SUCK HIS DICK!!!

I tried.

More upset about the fact he is upset. I feel no matter the circumstances it's my job to make people's lives better. I let his "intensity" beat my skills.

Stupid. Analysis inbound and behavior modification will come.

I even offered to loose money/get taken to the whipping post by my boss to fix it.

Oh well.

:-)

SUCK HIS DICK!!!

I tried.

More upset about the fact he is upset. I feel no matter the circumstances it's my job to make people's lives better. I let his "intensity" beat my skills.

Stupid. Analysis inbound and behavior modification will come.

I even offered to loose money/get taken to the whipping post by my boss to fix it.

Oh well.

:-)

As I said, you pay for the bottle and shipping I can send you some. Might not be as cheap as you can get it, but I'll do my best.

J

Quick question for anyone who knows, my father and I have the same insurance company, but are not on the same policy, he has full coverage and I have PLPD and uninsured motorist, will he be covered to drive my truck?

Quick question for anyone who knows, my father and I have the same insurance company, but are not on the same policy, he has full coverage and I have PLPD and uninsured motorist, will he be covered to drive my truck?

Only your agent/insurance comany can answer that.  Policies and state laws vary too much for a blanket yes or no.

It all depends on the nature of the loaning of the vehicle.  If its a truck for the random hey, can I use your truck to pick up a new refrigerator then they'll probably cover it if he wrecks it.  If it is a normal occurrence, they'll say nope.  

Your insurance agent is the only one who can answer that question though, give him a call, they aren't going to bite.  

Free Deadmau5 on google play.

Finally a buzz saw flavor that does not taste like shit!

Fruit punch is where it is at!

I want to plow that Charlie XCX chick like a field of corn.

Charlie XCX chick got some pics?