Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like a beagle-lab, or a Basset-lab mix. Mom has one, brother has the other.

Looks like a beagle-lab, or a Basset-lab mix. Mom has one, brother has the other.

Beagle- lab probably if I had to guess..

More snow on the way Sunday into Monday here. You want some Sean?

I will take some!! we have not got none here this year but a slight dusting..Chance sun night but I wan't enough to play in the snow!!biggrin.png

Maybe it will miss us and go your way then.

We might get some tomorrow! I doubt it will amount to anything though sad.png  Been several years since we got anything that we could enjoy.. it is fun for us as we only get it once in a blue moon,I'm sure it gets old up that way..

I live in Minnesnowta and we ain't got shit!

Opinions on this???

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/4867235765.html

I'm thinking of snatching this up nothing special but I have a 350/400 long shaft tranny that would work nicely in this to add to my collection..Maybe offer 2k?

Do you have a mullet? Thinking of growing one?

Opinions on this???

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/4867235765.html

I'm thinking of snatching this up nothing special but I have a 350/400 long shaft tranny that would work nicely in this to add to my collection..Maybe offer 2k?

Do you have a mullet? Thinking of growing one?

That is fucked up!!angry2.gif  lol mofo..biggrin.png

sad.png

Opinions on this???

http://joe_dirt_640_zpsh80wetrs.jpg

I really wish I had a truck today..... Have to push a big delivery into next month... That means next quarter.... And that means next fiscal year.

I want to end with a big bonus!!

Then again I only got the sale because I was really kind to a woman who needed some bed bags.

We are down to basically none so I took them off a floor model and just gave them to her.

I built some rapport and she sent her sister in.

The sister and her husband sleep in different rooms, and while they did grab some floor model beds from me.... I have them an adjustable bases demo and they both got one bringing the sale up 500%.

In laws came in last night for the floor models, and they walked out with a tempurpedic on an adjustable too.

I think the mother in Law had that in mind the whole time and needed the floor model thing to get her husband out to the store.

In laws came in last night for the floor models, and they walked out with a tempurpedic on an adjustable too.

I think the mother in Law had that in mind the whole time and needed the floor model thing to get her husband out to the store.

Models?

As in stuff we have on display.

Not the swimsuit kind. I wouldn't sell those kind, just keep them for myself.

As in stuff we have on display.

Not the swimsuit kind. I wouldn't sell those kind, just keep them for myself.

Right!! lol

0VeDtL3.jpg

I had to pick up a 289 HI-Po like that....lol

The adjustable base is the only way to go if you have the cake for it. The massage feature puts me to sleep everytime. Just find the right setting and your out. Has been great for the bad back too!! Have not had nealy as many flare ups since.

The local bed store I went to had every floor model on an adjustable base. I was sold by the time I left. Of course Matt hooked it up fat!!

The local bed store I went to had every floor model on an adjustable base. I was sold by the time I left. Of course Matt hooked it up fat!!

I need a new bed!! I think it would help me get more sleep,I wake up 50,000 times a night!!