Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Lol

I no longer want ocean roaches.

Lol...

ninja.gif

If you guys want a Snap-On, MAC, Cornwell, Matco box, buy Sunnex off of Amazon.  They manufacture the boxes for the big boys, and sell them under their own name at half the price.

Of course I look and find nothing.

Some Sunex stuff, but only 7 and nothing big.

Got to promote 3 people yesterday. 2 trainees of mine too.

My work load just more than doubled though. Added a store that I can't make bonus on, and taking on trainees while getting my new assistant to learn how to train.

Doing some end of year book keeping at the same time while trying to handle a peer who is making my life hell.

The rental property is also going to be a whole thing....

Had to outsource the rental and management worm for that. Not particularly happy about that. Also need to clean it up big time.

Plus side is I should have renters the minuite it's ready.

At least they float

True. Great in a shipwreck.

Or when free diving for fish. They can hold the catch effortlessly and if a Great White rolls around you don't have to worry.

If you guys want a Snap-On, MAC, Cornwell, Matco box, buy Sunnex off of Amazon.  They manufacture the boxes for the big boys, and sell them under their own name at half the price.

Of course I look and find nothing.Some Sunex stuff, but only 7 and nothing big.
I didn't see much either for the sunex.

Is an hr away but 5 minutes from my mom. So she went and grabbed it up for me!! And the plus is her boyfriend is driving by my house tomorrow anyways. Free delivery to boot!!

Nice score Jared! :)

Now to finish cleaning out the garage. Still have unpacked boxes from moving in 4 years ago. peepwall.gif

Already did a trip to the thrift store and the dump. Have another trip to both piling up. Plus have a bunch of stuff listed on ebay and CL. adhd.gif

Neal, how did you get the idle energy specs for your hot tub? What temp do you idle at?

Just bought tickets for Fleetwood Mac for April 1st in Denver! Is the W's b-day present.

Jared I have a clamp meter, on my old tub and the temp was at 95. Keep in mind this tub was built in 2000.

My new one which is a hot spring spa has the specs on the internet. Once it is set up I will clamp it at idle and at full draw.

I always view hot tubs as a huge waste of money and still kind of feel that way, but as I told the wife, if by some act of god I enjoy using it she can have a new one.

So I decided to spend a little bit of my dividend rather than roll it all back into more stock this year.   

As much as I hate to do that, she is off my back for now...

Still cheaper than putting in a new whirlpool tub in the bathroom ;)

I no longer want ocean roaches.

You wouldn't like to rub some sun block on for them? And butter them like you would the lobster?