Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bought an MSI GT610 for $35

I assume it is okay? Before I open the package I thought I'd check.

This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

Probably. I have cards that are better that you could have had for free....
thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30
Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

that is extend I need mirror

That post on this forum is not what you are wanting? I am confused?

Post said..

I have 460GTXs in SLI and I can run a 1920x1080 @ 120hz monitor and a 1680x1050 monitor @ 60hz at the same time with SLI enabled (both monitors plugged into the primary card). I can even game in 3d on the primary and still have the second monitor displaying Windows just fine.

Oh and 27,500 posts

J

Congrads! Jordan were you been at bro?

Also

Mike- traditional wing sauce goes like this

Hot- straight franks red hot

Medium- cut 50/50 with melted butter

Mild- 75/25

Jared- sick truck!! Don't forget to put womething on the ends so the bar cant escape and make you fall.

Everyone else, fuck winter. Even FL is too cool for me ATM.

J

I actually bought several bottles of the frank's ..It has the taste I was looking for!!

I tried 50/50 with Louisiana and it was shit...I added a bottle of frank's and it was better maybe 15/85 with frank's is what I will try later..

I could give you the spare and you could probably run that multi resolution thing.....

Dunno.

SLI?

My set up requires an SLI. Too many displays.

:-)

This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30
Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

Post said..

I have 460GTXs in SLI and I can run a 1920x1080 @ 120hz monitor and a 1680x1050 monitor @ 60hz at the same time with SLI enabled (both monitors plugged into the primary card). I can even game in 3d on the primary and still have the second monitor displaying Windows just fine.

Sean wants the same desktop/GUI/interface mirrored on all displays. But some of his displays are a higher resolution than others.

So it results in dead bands on his higher than 1080, display or fucked up look on the other displays

Wife got into it about a new car for her now.

:-(

You cannot trust even the smartest person to make certain decisions.

Fuck. Bad time.

Read up...

Post said..

I've been running dual monitors with different resolution for years on Extended Desktop. That is no problem. Hell I use one in landscape and one in portrait.

What I want to do is Mirror the Desktop at different resolutions. That seems to have confused the cards. I don't get it though just render that shit. sad.png

I want to use the internet to watch video on two locations with the same video.

If there were an adapter that converted 1920 x 1200 into 1080p that would work too.

Also

Mild- 75/25

Jared- sick truck!! Don't forget to put womething on the ends so the bar cant escape and make you fall.

J

I actually bought several bottles of the frank's ..It has the taste I was looking for!!
I tried 50/50 with Louisiana and it was shit...I added a bottle of frank's and it was better maybe 15/85 with frank's is what I will try later..
Bar I worked at used Frank's for Hot, diluted with vinegar for mild. I wouldn't recommend that approach, but if you add fat sometimes adding some acid helps.

Wife got into it about a new car for her now.

:-(

You cannot trust even the smartest person to make certain decisions.

Fuck. Bad time.

I've been pushing my wife to get rid of the Volvo. We've had it more than 5 years. Nothing can go too much longer than that without breaking. Time to go. Plus I am sick of looking at it. When we first got it, it was somewhat exciting. 311HP and a great sounding V8. Then I got the AMG so now it is UBER boring.

The new Noble uses its motor actually. Makes me want one even more. Yamaha & V8 is something I like to see.

Pics of the grill with the bottle of homemade wine I just finished off..smile.png  More Ice is on its way..,,

">http://20150220_195137_zpsbvpsh7qv.jpg

">http://http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/mikel7829/media/20150220_194924_zpsbbpp51uz.jpg.html'>20150220_194924_zpsbbpp51uz.jpg

Go ahead and make fun of me my northern buddies sad.png

Why is your grill open when it is precipitating???

And that looks pretty much like exactly all the snow we've got. Last year at this time we had over 95"

I want to use the internet to watch video on two locations with the same video.

So raid1 on a video card?? 

Why is your grill open when it is precipitating???

Because I have a brand new one in the box that has not been assembled yet biggrin.png

Also

Mild- 75/25

J

Bar I worked at used Frank's for Hot, diluted with vinegar for mild. I wouldn't recommend that approach, but if you add fat sometimes adding some acid helps.

I like the vinegar taste..So no butter?

And that looks pretty much like exactly all the snow we've got. Last year at this time we had over 95"

Don't make me take a pic....lol

Also

Mild- 75/25

J

I like the vinegar taste..So no butter?
Your mouth not mine. There are four things to balance in a "hot" wing. Salt, heat, sour and fat. Many ways to tinker with any of them but you should play with what you like. If you want to play further you can use rehydrated peppers of nearly any type. Just buy them dried, rehydrate and blend with the rest of the 4. I think there are probably 15 varieties of dried peppers in my house atm.

On that note, if anyone knows of any tool that would SEED dried hot peppers I still haven't bought anything. Just would like to buy a bushel of a few different peppers at the end of the year and make my own dried and smoked/dried for the year.

First time through a jar o sauce is definitely a good idea. Don't need the distraction of doing 2 things new.

The sauce you can make and try ahead.

Brining the wings for a day before cooking helps a SHIT load as well. Freezing or partially freezing will increase the crispiness in the crust and buy you some extra browning time.

KEEP the oil above 350. That is the hard part. You always feel like putting more in and shouldn't. That is the big killer of texture and therefore the whole point.

Sean this is how we measure our snow down south buddy!!

">http://20150220_203225_zpsnqhuvlaf.jpg

">http://20150220_203225_zpsakjwi64y.jpg

Lmao..

Really 375 as once it gets contaminated the flash point decreases quickly.

Buying peanut oil at Costco or a Restaurant Supply will save your $$ and buy you time. You can also filter and save it if you don't over heat it.