Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No one also rates electric efficiency based on energy consumption and real production cost. The e-mpg is a fucking joke

Didn't mean to pick on Mazda Aaron, but truly there are NO winners anymore.

I am pretty much scared by anything imported these days. Seeing the corner cutting at Toyota, Honda and Subbie makes me sick.

Oh no, not at all, a little Japanese manufacturor with a very limited line up, should be getting its doors blown off by GM.  But yet, so much of GM seems to be filled with recalls and outsourcing now and little ole' Mazda is making lots of forward progress in their limited models selection.  As for new vehicles, I don't even consider them anymore.  I have been a Mercedes person from day one, through the years in the family, there have been far more Mercedes than any other.  But, to clarify that, they are all older "don't make 'em like the used to" Mercedes.  I am a bit spooked by the amount of complexity of new Mercedes.  My Mazda bias is due a lot to their simplicity and lack of shit to go wrong, making them reliable and easy to work on/modify.

Was it Mazda that is coming out with the 550+ horsepower electric car? I seen a add a while back I might be thinking of something else.I believe it had 3 motors..Idk

Not that I know of.  They have not done much with alternative propulsion and are choosing to optimize gas/diesel though very high compression, making the cars more affordable, easier to own for all, and less heavy than electric cars.

No one also rates electric efficiency based on energy consumption and real production cost. The e-mpg is a fucking joke

All you need is love...

Didn't mean to pick on Mazda Aaron, but truly there are NO winners anymore.I am pretty much scared by anything imported these days. Seeing the corner cutting at Toyota, Honda and Subbie makes me sick.

Oh no, not at all, a little Japanese manufacturor with a very limited line up, should be getting its doors blown off by GM.  But yet, so much of GM seems to be filled with recalls and outsourcing now and little ole' Mazda is making lots of forward progress in their limited models selection.  As for new vehicles, I don't even consider them anymore.  I have been a Mercedes person from day one, through the years in the family, there have been far more Mercedes than any other.  But, to clarify that, they are all older "don't make 'em like the used to" Mercedes.  I am a bit spooked by the amount of complexity of new Mercedes.  My Mazda bias is due a lot to their simplicity and lack of shit to go wrong, making them reliable and easy to work on/modify.

Was it Mazda that is coming out with the 550+ horsepower electric car? I seen a add a while back I might be thinking of something else.I believe it had 3 motors..Idk

Not that I know of.  They have not done much with alternative propulsion and are choosing to optimize gas/diesel though very high compression, making the cars more affordable, easier to own for all, and less heavy than electric cars.

Maybe it was Acura..I seen it on Yahoo's homepage not to long ago.I will see if I can find it.

Makes me furious.

Bought an MSI GT610 for $35I assume it is okay? Before I open the package I thought I'd check.This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

I cant open the window on my phone..MSI are good cards but I am pretty sure they dont have the lifetime warranties..Also I love their motherboards..

taxes done; yearly bonus check comes in next week

should be enough to have the Elantra paid off

schweet

Bought an MSI GT610 for $35

I assume it is okay? Before I open the package I thought I'd check.

This model:

http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

Probably. I have cards that are better that you could have had for free....
thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30

I could give you the spare and you could probably run that multi resolution thing.....

Dunno.

I could give you the spare and you could probably run that multi resolution thing.....

Dunno.

SLI?

This model:

thought el geeks at micro center might know a mirroring solution but alas they don't. Card is still sealed....but it was only $30

Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

This model:

If you can't find any current drivers that will support you needs let me know and I can probably send you in the right direction for some third parties..

Didn't mean to pick on Mazda Aaron, but truly there are NO winners anymore.I am pretty much scared by anything imported these days. Seeing the corner cutting at Toyota, Honda and Subbie makes me sick.

Maybe it was Acura..I seen it on Yahoo's homepage not to long ago.I will see if I can find it.

What kind of cuts Sean? Anything in particular on the Tundra spring to mind?

J

Also

Mike- traditional wing sauce goes like this

Hot- straight franks red hot

Medium- cut 50/50 with melted butter

Mild- 75/25

Jared- sick truck!! Don't forget to put womething on the ends so the bar cant escape and make you fall.

Everyone else, fuck winter. Even FL is too cool for me ATM.

J

Oh and 27,500 posts

J

More redneck pics of the blazer..lol

">http://20150220_185914_zpskwbcko1b.jpg

">http://20150220_190204_zpst7betkgm.jpg

cool.png

This model:http://www.amazon.com/MSI-GeForce-PCI-Express-N610GT-MD2GD3-LP/dp/B008AJKIN2

Read up...

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/500277/sli/second-monitors-and-sli-2-monitors-with-different-resolutions-with-sli/

that is extend I need mirror

Also

Mike- traditional wing sauce goes like this

Hot- straight franks red hot

Medium- cut 50/50 with melted butter

Mild- 75/25

Jared- sick truck!! Don't forget to put womething on the ends so the bar cant escape and make you fall.

Everyone else, fuck winter. Even FL is too cool for me ATM.

J

I actually bought several bottles of the frank's ..It has the taste I was looking for!!

What kind of cuts Sean? Anything in particular on the Tundra spring to mind? Ever ever buy a first year anything anymore

J

design time, test time and time to market. Along with add some shit. Never