Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Matt - I compared the Klim Elite, some non-insulated palm FXR with 100g of backhand insulation and the Cabela's gloves this weekend.

Riding in worse than -40 windchill.

Hands FROZE like hell with the handwarmers on HIGH with the Klim's. Put on the Cabela's and instantly had to turn down the handwarmers. FXR needed the handwarmers on high and the tip of my middle finger and thumb got cold (thumb warmer sucks) but they were WAY warmer than the Klim gloves. Amusingly my buddy who went wit me bought some of the Klim's before the trip. Wore them out, switched instantly to his old el cheapo North Face ski gloves and finally got warm. So this basically means we haven't found a colder glove than the Klim's.

Matt - I compared the Klim Elite, some non-insulated palm FXR with 100g of backhand insulation and the Cabela's gloves this weekend.

Riding in worse than -40 windchill.

Hands FROZE like hell with the handwarmers on HIGH with the Klim's. Put on the Cabela's and instantly had to turn down the handwarmers. FXR needed the handwarmers on high and the tip of my middle finger and thumb got cold (thumb warmer sucks) but they were WAY warmer than the Klim gloves. Amusingly my buddy who went wit me bought some of the Klim's before the trip. Wore them out, switched instantly to his old el cheapo North Face ski gloves and finally got warm. So this basically means we haven't found a colder glove than the Klim's.

That is crazy cold!!!

And the nutso part about how bad those gloves are is that they weren't as warm as the nearly non-insulated ones.

They don't breath and they don't insulate. Serious wtf.

That is retarded cold!!

fired up the tritrix for the first time just now. fantastic kit

That is retarded cold!!

I never broke 95mph on this trip. tongue.png

shame these are wasted on an appartment. really want to crank em and see what they can do

That is retarded cold!!

I never broke 95mph on this trip. :P

Crazy!!! We finally got some snow..lol

I needed a pull up bar so did what I do best. Cracked one out with what I had laying around!

10502185_838270442903410_882129940229258

10994458_838270446236743_777030564084415

Looks good Jared.

I needed a pull up bar so did what I do best. Cracked one out with what I had laying around!10502185_838270442903410_88212994022925810994458_838270446236743_777030564084415

Nice!!

If you guys want this nice wheather, you can have it. We will be in a drought come summertime.

If you guys want this nice wheather, you can have it.

Sounds good to me right now.

-7 here according to the weather man. Thank god it stopped being so windy. Windchill is only -29

This morning. 

IqWJVi3.gif

Edited by Frostedflakejake

3 for the low here tonight...

Gotta question that someone might know. Back in 97' my father plead guilty to a crime, and was placed on felony probation for 5 years, does that make him a felon? He hasn't been in any trouble with the law since, if that makes any difference.

Thanks, Steve

Once a felon always a felon unless something is withheld. He can't vote can he?