Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This winter shit is getting old.

Motherfuckin WERD!

werd_msword.gif

My Merrell's dun finally blowed up.

My Merrell's dun finally blowed up.

That blows. Such great kicks.

Okay Network Gurus.

I want to connect to a development computer via an Ethernet crossover cable and I would like to simultaneously connect via WiFi to the internet to help with troubleshooting. Currently I have to disconnect from the development device in order to restore WiFi. HOWEVER, if I connect a WiFi adapter, it creates a secondary WiFi Network Connection and will allow me to communicate with the internet while communicating with the development computer over Ethernet.

What I would like to do is a achieve the same thing without the additional WiFi Adapter.

Hardware:

Ethernet - Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

WiFi - Intel Centrino Ultimate N-6300 AGN

Test USB Wifi - Belkin 54G Wireless USN Network Adapter

Figured out my issue. The ability to do it is there but it is likely being blocked at the BIOS level which is password protected (work computer). The other easy work around though is to use a USB to ethernet plug. The wifi adapter would be more "sexy" and always there, but I assume that a small wifi adapter won't pick up as good of a signal as the stock wifi adapter in the computer. This computer never leaves the building so I would never be more than a 30 second walk to grab the adapter if I forget it.

Not too bad.

You could be looking at replacing these...

http://m.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF9097_1_40000000001_-1?style=9097

Ha, my day job doesn't pay me enough to dress as I do as it is.

I hope to god you make more.

I ended at about 55k at the day job. The number itself is embarrassing honestly.

Admittedly I spend a lot on clothes and shoes, but it makes a huge impact on .y sales, confidence and commissions.

They also last longer and in shoes a 13EEE is already a mutherfucker. I splurged on the cordavan when I hit my extended bonus 2 times. I also did get some discounts. Most of my AEs are regular leather though.

I have about $3k in shoes just from AE I'm sure. The "driving shoe" is boss. I have been wearing them occasionally to work when the weather sucks or I'm too lazy for laces.

Also I found a new dream product.

Downy wrinkle reducer.... Amazing stuff.

In highschool I worked for one of those annoying companies that asked you to take surveys in the mall. This wrinkle product was one of the hiher paying surveys so I remember it. Stuff is great.

X2....Ready for summer myself...smile.png

Red bull makes an orange flavor. Oh Fuck yeah!!!

Before I started having a big issue with my blood pressure I spent about a $100.00 a week on energy drinks...I have not drank one for some time now..A cup of coffee in the morning and a sun drop once or twice a day for a boost is about it on the caffeine for me these days..sad.png

Anybody seen that B.S. about "The Dress"?  WTF is this shit? The same picture I seen black and blue,then I look away and then I see white and gold...

All over the news here...WTF ehh.gif

Okay Network Gurus.

I want to connect to a development computer via an Ethernet crossover cable and I would like to simultaneously connect via WiFi to the internet to help with troubleshooting. Currently I have to disconnect from the development device in order to restore WiFi. HOWEVER, if I connect a WiFi adapter, it creates a secondary WiFi Network Connection and will allow me to communicate with the internet while communicating with the development computer over Ethernet.

What I would like to do is a achieve the same thing without the additional WiFi Adapter.

Hardware:

Ethernet - Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

WiFi - Intel Centrino Ultimate N-6300 AGN

Test USB Wifi - Belkin 54G Wireless USN Network Adapter

Figured out my issue. The ability to do it is there but it is likely being blocked at the BIOS level which is password protected (work computer). The other easy work around though is to use a USB to ethernet plug. The wifi adapter would be more "sexy" and always there, but I assume that a small wifi adapter won't pick up as good of a signal as the stock wifi adapter in the computer. This computer never leaves the building so I would never be more than a 30 second walk to grab the adapter if I forget it.

I have an $8 TPLink USB "built in" wifi card that gets better signal than the stock one...

In highschool I worked for one of those annoying companies that asked you to take surveys in the mall. This wrinkle product was one of the hiher paying surveys so I remember it. Stuff is great.

Just don't use it on clothes you want to last a long time.

Just don't use it on clothes you want to last a long time.

I'll see if it reduces the life of my pants. The savings I get from having the slacks drycleaned is almost enough.

I often end up getting the pants drycleaned when a pressing could do. I find that a pressing doesn't get out all the wrinkles I want.

Sean would it be cheeper to have you buy me a 10" knife from someone in Japan or just buy one here?

I would really really like a unique cheff knife and small paring knife.

Vegi clever would be tits too, but I think a 10" knife would do fine for now.

Something in super steel or other fun exotic stuff.

#133+knivesbro

X2....Ready for summer myself...smile.png
Gets to a low of about 42 tonight and high 70 tomorrow :D Edited by Stephen93s10

Sean would it be cheeper to have you buy me a 10" knife from someone in Japan or just buy one here?

I would really really like a unique cheff knife and small paring knife.

Vegi clever would be tits too, but I think a 10" knife would do fine for now.

I was just going to ask about glass prices over there as well.

For nikon in particular,

J