Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Will you pick me up a felch canon over there too please Sean?! buttlick.gif

Sean would it be cheeper to have you buy me a 10" knife from someone in Japan or just buy one here?

I would really really like a unique cheff knife and small paring knife.

Vegi clever would be tits too, but I think a 10" knife would do fine for now.

Your time for that option has most likely past.  I could go really far out of my way to do so...sucks since TODAY I went by the store in Osaka.

In reality though if you don't try it out you shouldn't buy it.  Saving $40 on $250 isn't worth it.

Will you pick me up a felch canon over there too please Sean?! buttlick.gif

Being you are white she will have to be Pinoy probably.

Cheeper here J.

Usually.

Not anymore...but the percentage savings is less than the duty.  Used perhaps, but it takes FOREVER to find ANYTHING in this place.  If I could read Japanese it'd be a different story.  Just finding a restaurant is a bitch.  THey are all NOT on the 1st floor which means you need to read signs to tell what they sell.  I can't.  So I climb stairs...

Also I found a new dream product.

Downy wrinkle reducer.... Amazing stuff.

In highschool I worked for one of those annoying companies that asked you to take surveys in the mall. This wrinkle product was one of the hiher paying surveys so I remember it. Stuff is great.

Just don't use it on clothes you want to last a long time.

I'll see if it reduces the life of my pants. The savings I get from having the slacks drycleaned is almost enough.

I often end up getting the pants drycleaned when a pressing could do. I find that a pressing doesn't get out all the wrinkles I want.

A FUCKLOAD.

I used to dry clean my jeans.  Bought a pair of Black Levi's in the mid-80's.  After well over 100 times in the dry cleaning they were still blacker and better shape than washing my other pair 3 times.  Extra detergents as you describe only make matters worse.  Shit like Woolite is 1000 times worse than Tide.  Of course once you've washed your dress pants you've ruined them so carry on.  The water inlet outlet cycle only takes one time to yank more than 50% of the life out of them.

In highschool I worked for one of those annoying companies that asked you to take surveys in the mall. This wrinkle product was one of the hiher paying surveys so I remember it. Stuff is great.

I'll see if it reduces the life of my pants. The savings I get from having the slacks drycleaned is almost enough.

I often end up getting the pants drycleaned when a pressing could do. I find that a pressing doesn't get out all the wrinkles I want.

A FUCKLOAD.

I used to dry clean my jeans.  Bought a pair of Black Levi's in the mid-80's.  After well over 100 times in the dry cleaning they were still blacker and better shape than washing my other pair 3 times.  Extra detergents as you describe only make matters worse.  Shit like Woolite is 1000 times worse than Tide.  Of course once you've washed your dress pants you've ruined them so carry on.  The water inlet outlet cycle only takes one time to yank more than 50% of the life out of them.

Now I am tempted to start dry cleaning the jeans. How often did you wear them before dry cleaning?

J

Cheeper here J.

Usually.

Not anymore...but the percentage savings is less than the duty.  Used perhaps, but it takes FOREVER to find ANYTHING in this place.  If I could read Japanese it'd be a different story.  Just finding a restaurant is a bitch.  THey are all NOT on the 1st floor which means you need to read signs to tell what they sell.  I can't.  So I climb stairs...

Well there goes that idea.

J

A FUCKLOAD.

If you want cheap clothes go to Mexico City next time!!! last time I went bought a shit load of crap for much of nothing took what we could across the border..They rest supposedly got lost in customs and was never seen again madsign.gif

"Michael's wisdom for the day"

Usually to get a good crease on my Wrangler's I apply some starch&vineagar before hanging on the clothes line. Saves money and time! And I don't have to deal with the retards at the local dry cleaners smile.png

A FUCKLOAD.

I used to dry clean my jeans. Bought a pair of Black Levi's in the mid-80's. After well over 100 times in the dry cleaning they were still blacker and better shape than washing my other pair 3 times. Extra detergents as you describe only make matters worse. Shit like Woolite is 1000 times worse than Tide. Of course once you've washed your dress pants you've ruined them so carry on. The water inlet outlet cycle only takes one time to yank more than 50% of the life out of them.

No water on the pants, just the downy wrinkle stuff.

I would go broke drycleaning my jeans I think.  

I hear ya!! I have a whole walk-in closet full of shit!! 1/2 of it still has the price tags on it..

Sean would it be cheeper to have you buy me a 10" knife from someone in Japan or just buy one here?

Your time for that option has most likely past. I could go really far out of my way to do so...sucks since TODAY I went by the store in Osaka.

In reality though if you don't try it out you shouldn't buy it. Saving $40 on $250 isn't worth it.

If it's a D shaped handle or octagon I am probably ok.

Your point is accurate, but I have found that any traditional Japanese handle is great for me.

D shaped basic wood being my fave.

I thought when I brought in shirts or non wools they just laundered then and didn't dry clean....

Your time for that option has most likely past. I could go really far out of my way to do so...sucks since TODAY I went by the store in Osaka.

In reality though if you don't try it out you shouldn't buy it. Saving $40 on $250 isn't worth it.

If it's a D shaped handle or octagon I am probably ok.

Your point is accurate, but I have found that any traditional Japanese handle is great for me.

D shaped basic wood being my fave.

http://www.japanesechefsknife.com/MizunoCustomOrderShop.html

A FUCKLOAD.

Now I am tempted to start dry cleaning the jeans. How often did you wear them before dry cleaning?

J

once

Ha, I used to dryclean my silk underwear lol.  Of course when you own a drycleaners it is free.

I thought when I brought in shirts or non wools they just laundered then and didn't dry clean....

Shirts you launder, ie wash, dress pants I would pay to have dry cleaned.  Effective enough though you can easily wear them for a week or more first.

I do dry clean them regularly. I was just impressed with that wrinkle spray for use in a pinch.

I was just thrown off when you said you had your jeans drycleaned.

Always makes me laugh that you had a dry cleaning biz. I know to families in the biz and both have guys who are over 6'5".

Back when he was in the MN mafia?

<- wears the same jeans for a week, don't even have to take my wallet or belt out. :D

<- wears the same jeans for a week, don't even have to take my wallet or belt out. :D

Werd

HTC phone charger makes my phone act all nuts on 240v

HTC phone charger makes my phone act all nuts on 240v

All the volts!!!!!

All about the volts, the volts, the volts

No current