Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Still shocked that Tanner has surgery and FoxPro5 has a baby at the same hospital on the same day.

Huh?

Baby foxes?

Nein, FoxPro5 is a member on here. John.

Kind of a baby Fox then... :D

I didn't know there was so much MN happening on here. I don't stray from the hop though..

Congrats FoxPro5 on successful replication!

Getting real pita's is key too.

Btw Matt - when in dinkytown, Bill's Imported Foods make the best ones in town. Great selection of cheap feta, olives, and olive oil. The latter being what they think is good eating oil that I use as cooking oil, but great price and super flavor for that. Not mild grocery store bullshit. Great use of Kalamata oil wink.png

I usually end up a Wally's for late night schwarm.

I'll check it out.

Wally's??

http://www.wallysfalafelandhummus.com/

Open until 11 and awesome.

My first delivery

IMG_20150408_142219_zpsbwdyzhlc.jpg

DAMN are these things spendy. $100+ each. Of course they will support 1000hp biggrin.png

I am living through you with this project.

I make a good traditional aioli too.

Still use miracle whip most of the time...... But I'm slowly backing away from processed anything.

Still shocked that Tanner has surgery and FoxPro5 has a baby at the same hospital on the same day.

Huh?

Baby foxes?

Nein, FoxPro5 is a member on here. John.

Kind of a baby Fox then... biggrin.png

I didn't know there was so much MN happening on here. I don't stray from the hop though..

Congrats FoxPro5 on successful replication!

He doesn't come around here anymore really. Used to.

Still use miracle whip most of the time...... But I'm slowly backing away from processed anything.

I don't buy sugar spreads

So I being told I have allergies and not a sinus infection. Not real sure, but at this point I am willing to try anything.

I hope you feel better asap sir. :(

Lol that is fair.

I buy the calorie free spread. Adds a. Lot of flavor to my sammich without any kcal.

One of my favorite sammiches is a tomato and mayo on toast. Salt and pepper or some other blended herb/spice. Nature's seasoning or Mrs Dash.

Really weird to still buy blended spices, but for things like that sammich, it's what I love.

Neal, are you stuffy?

Are you blowing neon color snot? Is it brown, white, green, highlighter yellow or green? Orange or red?

Lol that is fair.

I buy the calorie free spread. Adds a. Lot of flavor to my sammich without any kcal.

One of my favorite sammiches is a tomato and mayo on toast. Salt and pepper or some other blended herb/spice. Nature's seasoning or Mrs Dash.

Really weird to still buy blended spices, but for things like that sammich, it's what I love.

The funny thing with that is if you actually taste the Mrs Dash and the contents independently I think you'll realize it is really only 1 or 2 things that make you want it.

That being said, I am not opposed to non-salted blends like that. I use Shichimi togarashi on tons of stuff. If you don't own any, you should soon smile.png

I'll have to check it out.

My wife insist on keeping nature's seasoning. It's the old salted thing I reach for.

Once again only for tomato sammiches.

My wife insist on keeping nature's seasoning. It's the old salted thing I reach for.

You know you put it on everything.

Nature's seasoning or A1 on my steak tonight? Fuck I can't decide.

So I being told I have allergies and not a sinus infection. Not real sure, but at this point I am willing to try anything.

I hope you feel better asap sir. sad.png

Thank you

Neal, are you stuffy?

Are you blowing neon color snot? Is it brown, white, green, highlighter yellow or green? Orange or red?

Nothing real funky color, they put me on Fluticasone nasal spray. Seems to be working as today I feel normal.

My first delivery

DAMN are these things spendy. $100+ each. Of course they will support 1000hp biggrin.png

No doubt, me too. Its been a dream to build an LS Engine.

How do you do the homemade mayo Sean?

This is faster than me typing.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/mayonnaise-recipe.html

You can obviously vary the acid to change to a different amount of bite in both quantity and flavor. Adding other herbs, acidic vegetables and or seasonings can drastically alter it up. Some garlic and you have an aoili.

*I should note I didn't actually read Alton's preparations, but just assume they should be fine. If you are actually going to do this I will so let me know.

Now you should also realize why keeping Mayo for a long time in the fridge is err, not so savory.

You know you put it on everything.

I put my Dick on everything.

It's as good as Ass pennies.

My first delivery

No doubt, me too. Its been a dream to build an LS Engine.

Let me know as I document shit what else you'd like to see.

Decided on the cheap option for wheels. As pretty much always the wallet won out. TBSS reproductions in 24" polished. Going to be wearing 305/35/24's at all four corners.

If they are too rubber bandy from a ride perspective I'll sell them.

Lighter than the stock 22's and tires smile.png

My aioli is just oil garlic and salt. Acid if I'm feeling fancy... But usually olive oil salt and garlic.