Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

On China southern air in business class. Dude taking my order shit when I ordered a Chinese breakfast.

Eggs and cracklins?

All the Chinese people I know had cereal or poorly scrambled eggs for breakfast.

smile.png

dim sum and an aged egg

WTF is that huh2.gif

I will take every chance I get to try something different or re experience something strange

I live vicariously through you

Had chicken feet and pig tail for breakfast here at the airport.  Some nice dumplings along with it too.

Oh shit!! What did that taste like? Folks around here eat pig's feet and ballz "aka mountain oysters" never tried neither of them..

Yummy.  Preparation is critical for any food.  The less savory the harder it is to prep right.  They are good at taking care of shit like that.

I will take every chance I get to try something different or re experience something strange

I live vicariously through you

Had chicken feet and pig tail for breakfast here at the airport.  Some nice dumplings along with it too.

Oh shit!! What did that taste like? Folks around here eat pig's feet and ballz "aka mountain oysters" never tried neither of them..

Yummy.  Preparation is critical for any food.  The less savory the harder it is to prep right.  They are good at taking care of shit like that.

I have not really got the chance to enjoy a lot of different food that is not here in the U.S. with the exception of mexico is about it sad.png

I did stop at a store one time coming back from NY in Pennsylvania "A detour on the interstate when we picked up a boat" little store they had every kind of jerky you could imagine..snake,kangaroo,alligator,ect. Not really sold on if it was all real or not "or if I liked it" but it was different..

Just have to make sure that you get some that look stock with logos so that no one looking at your car when you sell it thinks they are cheap knockoffs.

I don't think I could sell mine until I refinished them.

I'm just more thinking a winter/summer set.

At a $250 a Rim it's a lot better than $500.

I can get that M look!

Or maybe some alpinas!

:-)

SUCKs that I have to just listen to the game, I want to watch it :(  Sitting at an airport just eating.  Come on China, let me watch NHL!

anyone have a Mobo manufacture preference? probably grabbing an i5 4690k and asrock extreme 4. 

anyone have a Mobo manufacture preference? probably grabbing an i5 4690k and asrock extreme 4. 

I have always liked MSI and Gigabyte has been my favorites, MSI would be the first "don't care for their video cards much" and Gigabyte would be second smile.png

Price range your willing to spend on mobo?

Super funny I can't get to Google or Gmail here.  China must not like Google.

~130, MSI Z97 GAMING 5 is also an option

Having the best wonton soup I've ever had in my life.  Free as well.

Well only free if you are what they call a VIP, rofl.  Traveling a lot and buying a business class seat has WAY more perks in Asia.

Funny that it has "greens" in it and the greens are a bunch of lettuce that was blanched.  It's frickin' great.  I am so stealing that idea.

Yeah baby, 2-0 MN.  Wearing a Parise shirt to a business meeting later on today. :)

Bought a new travel belt.  Complete dork action.  Buckle has a bottle opener, philips head screw driver, two flat heads, and box ends for 6,8,10,12,14mm and 1/4,3/8,7/16,1/2,5/8"

Closed you can't tell.  Also real light and packs small.

Bought a new travel belt.  Complete dork action.  Buckle has a bottle opener, philips head screw driver, two flat heads, and box ends for 6,8,10,12,14mm and 1/4,3/8,7/16,1/2,5/8"

Place for pencil and pens huh2.gif

~130, MSI Z97 GAMING 5 is also an option

My next laptop will be a MSI  ..smile.png

I've had horseshit luck with MSI.  Would NEVER buy one of their laptops.  We bought 8 of them early in 2014 and I think 5 have been scrapped already.

Place for pencil and pens huh2.gif

Size of a normal buckle.  When closed you can't tell.

I've had horseshit luck with MSI.  Would NEVER buy one of their laptops.  We bought 8 of them early in 2014 and I think 5 have been scrapped already.

I have had good luck with their Mobo's....But horseshit luck with their video cards " not to mention they don't offer the lifetime warrant on the video cards".

What is the actual lifetime anyways, 3 years?  rofl