Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thank you for the compliments. It would be fun to share more, but posting to public boards can be a weird thing.

Shooting full frame?

Also the lighting in the dining room did you little to no favors.

J

I think all that you see here is FF. The motorcycle shot might be from the T4i.

For people I'm usually using the 6D. It's so much better for low light.

SOOOOOO much better.

I have some really great pics with the crop too however. I just have less room for error with light.

I will see if I can find some more. I found out that durring a PC crash I lost 3-4 months of really important pictures.

:-(

I need to get archive grade DVDs ASAP and just get it done. I dont know if archive grade DVDs exist yet.

Culling and burning 200+ gigs of data isn't exactly fun.

Hate to be that guy but didn't you scoff at my redundancy?  System works well IMO and is SO MUCH faster than DVD's.

Thank you for the compliments. It would be fun to share more, but posting to public boards can be a weird thing.

Doesn't help that you also see the Damnit if I would have just moved 2" in them as well.  I second guess everything I've ever done.  Always will though.

Nice pics btw. :)

Shooting full frame?

Also the lighting in the dining room did you little to no favors.

J

I think all that you see here is FF. The motorcycle shot might be from the T4i.

For people I'm usually using the 6D. It's so much better for low light.

SOOOOOO much better.

I have some really great pics with the crop too however. I just have less room for error with light.

I will see if I can find some more. I found out that durring a PC crash I lost 3-4 months of really important pictures.

:-(

I need to get archive grade DVDs ASAP and just get it done. I dont know if archive grade DVDs exist yet.

Culling and burning 200+ gigs of data isn't exactly fun.

Hate to be that guy but didn't you scoff at my redundancy? System works well IMO and is SO MUCH faster than DVD's.

Yup. I will. Point out that I said redundancy is not effective as storage.

Archive disks are the the only way.

In my case I lost the data due to a system corruption and I think I erased the data while rebuilding my system... What I need is a redundant NAS and then to archive on a schedule.

Doesn't help that you also see the Damnit if I would have just moved 2" in them as well. I second guess everything I've ever done. Always will though.

Nice pics btw. :)

Some of the faces are not the perfect focus for example? Yeah.... Things like that bug me, but I am learning to cope.

Getting a usable shot is more important than a perfect shot. I have paid a higher price for trying to hard to get perfect focus and ISO. More and more I am pushing the shutter speed to a faster setting unless I'm trying to accentuate motion.

Talked to BIL and a mechanic about the mustang. They both believe the pre-detonation is bc the distributor is off a tooth.

I want to re-learn guitar just so I can play this.

Ever tried that guitar hero game?

11164816_808630432554353_465834473665791

what a farce .......LOL

if any idiot was stupid enough to snort weed  they would already brain dead enough to shoot people

a line of weed.........LMAO ...you can not get high from snorting weed......... 

Ozzy and Niki Six snorted a line of ANTS .... wonder how that was ???

11164816_808630432554353_465834473665791

what a farce .......LOL

if any idiot was stupid enough to snort weed  they would already brain dead enough to shoot people

a line of weed.........LMAO ...you can not get high from snorting weed......... 

Ozzy and Niki Six snorted a line of ANTS .... wonder how that was ???

I don't really know about snorting, bc i do my weed intravenously.

I want to re-learn guitar just so I can play this.

Ever tried that guitar hero game?

Nope. 

We are under a TOR:CON level 4 alert..

I have to ask, why do ppl live where there are tornado s? I just don't understand the logic is all. Bc its all you know perhaps?

Doesn't everywhere have its potential natural disasters?

Live near the coat and you have hurricanes. Though most people live near the coast.

Live out in Cali and you have earthquakes.

Live in the mid west and you have tornadoes.

Live up north and you have potentially dangerous snow storms.

Mud slides

Wild Fires

Floods

etc...

In most areas, your chance of natural disaster is low. Many houses around where I live were built in the early 1900's and they are still here (knock on wood).

We take risks everyday because it's low enough that we are wiling to face it. We drive a car everyday. People jump out of airplanes all the time.

The other day some of you were talking about grass-fed vs corn-fed cattle in terms of taste and nutrition. I found multiple papers that showed some differences in fat composition and antioxidants. The authors didn't imply anything in terms to health, just said this is what we found, which is as expected. The differences in fat composition were insignificant in terms of health, but the amount of antioxidants found in the grass-fed cattle meat was. So what happens? A bunch of fucking idiots with blogs write that the grass-fed meat is healthier due to more antioxidants and cite the study as proof. Only problem is they don't know the antioxidant was an enzyme and when eaten is going to be cleaved the fuck up, so the point is null.

I eat my cows whole, do I get the anti oxidants?

The other day some of you were talking about grass-fed vs corn-fed cattle in terms of taste and nutrition. I found multiple papers that showed some differences in fat composition and antioxidants. The authors didn't imply anything in terms to health, just said this is what we found, which is as expected. The differences in fat composition were insignificant in terms of health, but the amount of antioxidants found in the grass-fed cattle meat was. So what happens? A bunch of fucking idiots with blogs write that the grass-fed meat is healthier due to more antioxidants and cite the study as proof. Only problem is they don't know the antioxidant was an enzyme and when eaten is going to be cleaved the fuck up, so the point is null.

And they taste bad.  Same stupid fuckers that bred all of the flavor out of the cattle in the US.  The level of hatred I have for these fucks is not measureable.

The place we like to by meat from has local cows that they say are grass fed and grain finished and they are amazingly tasty. They don't have prime marbling, but I've accidentally overcooked the steak before and it was still extremely tasty. Of course, this is all compared to Walmart beef... (yes I can't stand it, and no, there's not really a better place in town. Yes, I know that is sad.)

When I see the pictures of the beef you ate in Japan, it looks amazing, but it makes me wonder how healthy that animal could have been. And don't you think the healthiness is somewhat "passed on" to the consumer? Maybe not.

Super funny I can't get to Google or Gmail here.  China must not like Google.

No VPN?

Sean, I think that carbon fiber in that thread looks cheap like it came from Walmart.

Could be the photos, but I'm not a fan

Just scrolled own and saw the daytime pics. WAAAAAAAAAYYYY better. Though, would it look bad at night or is it just a flash issue?

Sitting at Tire Rack right now. Lots of M cars in the lot. Hmm..

In case anyone else is wondering, here are the specs for the 90dolla10's"

90dolla10

Single 2

Fs: 32.5 Hz

Re: 1.4 Ohms/coil |

Qms: 6.25

Qes: .51

Qts: .47

Mms: 121g

Cms: 0.00mm/N

Sd: 310cm^2 | 310cm^2

Vas: 23.66 l

Spl: 83.3dB 1W/1m

Bl: 12.91 N/

Xmax: 21mm

Rms: 350W

Sealed box: .2-.4 cuft

Ported box: .6-1.2 cuft @ 33Hz

Sub OD: 11.000”

Cut ID: 9.250”

Mounting depth: 5.750”

Displacement: 0.06cuft

Great info to have!

Ryan, how much do you want for the two subs?

I'll get home this afternoon and try to see if they fit.

If they fit, shoot me a PM.

Found som sweet as wheels for the Town Car too!

Talked to BIL and a mechanic about the mustang. They both believe the pre-detonation is bc the distributor is off a tooth.

Hey J, i tried turning the key on and off without starting it and leaving the key on the third and fifth time, the dash lights did nothing like you said man...maybe theres another way?