Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well.... Yes and no.

Your PHD lady friend is mostly right however pain can definately slow healing and so can inflammation. In an ideal world we could just rest and heal but we have to work and do things that are in conflict with ideal healing situations.

It's a balance.

Not that I claim to know nearly as much as someone who specializes. Not my intent to insult.

I just know that when rehabing I couldn't rest my knees for the months it would take to heal. Ice and mild meds helped me heal faster as I could sleep better and this get more recovery. It also meant I could do my day job without needing time away.

Left knee is swelling bad from the inside. Not ready to take an injury break right now. sad.png

Ice and ibu not cutting it?

Dating a PhD in physiology has taught me a few things. One is that if there is swelling, it is there for a reason, so leave it alone. Meaning, if I can put up with the pain, it will heal faster.

So when I get injured I don't swell or bruise. Does that mean I should just play through?

Usually I want a new phone every 6 months.

Its becoming less and less like that however.

With the way technology has advanced for phones they are still useful at the 2 year mark, which is where they stop depreciating as quickly. I may get to a point where I'm replacing yearly but I'm buying used phones and losing hardly anything.

Meh. You could say I loose some, but it's worth it for me. Every penny.

I also burn my phones through. Easily 15gigs a month average. Sometimes as much as 40.

Just looked at TMobile Jump. It's a bit better than the other companies. The others it is just a true lease of the phone and you have to pay the tax upfront.

Still not something I would do but it definitely cuts your losses tremendously if you get a new phone every yearish.

Left knee is swelling bad from the inside. Not ready to take an injury break right now. :(

Ice and ibu not cutting it?

Dating a PhD in physiology has taught me a few things.  One is that if there is swelling, it is there for a reason, so leave it alone.  Meaning, if I can put up with the pain, it will heal faster.

Now if I could only get someone to have my knees track correctly.

J

Soccer game tonight! If we win this we could very well place 3rd in our league!

Sean, how you liking the G4?

Prices are coming down on them and I may be in the market for a new phone soon.

There is no other choice on the market right now.

If it only had a 1080p screen it would truly destroy as the battery only lasts about as much as the Iphone6, but if it had less resolution it would last forever.

They were always cheap, mine was like $500 off contract with an extra battery, 128gb and 32gb card. Fucking S6 was nearly $800 for the same shit and sucked ass in comparison. Had that for two weeks and hated it everyday.

I still have a G3 that is unlocked.I am happy with it for the most part,I gave $360.00 straight out for it so I am trying to get the most use I can out of it before I go to the next it is still like brand new.

With the way technology has advanced for phones they are still useful at the 2 year mark, which is where they stop depreciating as quickly. I may get to a point where I'm replacing yearly but I'm buying used phones and losing hardly anything.

I also burn my phones through. Easily 15gigs a month average. Sometimes as much as 40.

Just looked at TMobile Jump. It's a bit better than the other companies. The others it is just a true lease of the phone and you have to pay the tax upfront.

Still not something I would do but it definitely cuts your losses tremendously if you get a new phone every yearish.

Tmobil is rated as the best carrier in general, that makes it a lot more tollerable to me.

Paying half price for my phones is like waiting for a couple year old phone. Only I have a warranty and insurance.

For me, it's the best practice right now and my best option. And the G4 is a beast of a phone.

Sean, how you liking the G4?

Prices are coming down on them and I may be in the market for a new phone soon.

There is no other choice on the market right now.

If it only had a 1080p screen it would truly destroy as the battery only lasts about as much as the Iphone6, but if it had less resolution it would last forever.

They were always cheap, mine was like $500 off contract with an extra battery, 128gb and 32gb card. Fucking S6 was nearly $800 for the same shit and sucked ass in comparison. Had that for two weeks and hated it everyday.

I still have a G3 that is unlocked.I am happy with it for the most part,I gave $360.00 straight out for it so I am trying to get the most use I can out of it before I go to the next it is still like brand new.

I will have spent the same and have the most recent device. Plies a ton of freebies from Tmobil and LG.

But again... I replace yearly or so.

Tmobile is shit. Worst experience I've ever had with a provider.

Tmobile is shit. Worst experience I've ever had with a provider.

Yet rated the best.

Its definately depending on location.

Let's face it, If you got a net for your toilet than you wouldn't be getting new phones so often.

Tmobil is rated as the best carrier in general, that makes it a lot more tollerable to me.

Paying half price for my phones is like waiting for a couple year old phone. Only I have a warranty and insurance.

For me, it's the best practice right now and my best option. And the G4 is a beast of a phone.

their coverage is horseshoe but for everything else they win by a landslide. Voice quality on Verizon SUCKS

Coverage is a lot better in the last 3 years.

That was a big downside from Tmobil before, but I'm not outside of a city often either.

You definitely are not paying half price, don't get it confused. You are renting the phone with a guaranteed buy back IF you sign another contract and IF the phone is in good condition.

In your situation it definitely doesn't get easier since you don't have to worry about selling your phone on craigslist or paying fees when you sell it on Ebay.

You definitely are not paying half price, don't get it confused. You are renting the phone with a guaranteed buy back IF you sign another contract and IF the phone is in good condition.

In your situation it definitely doesn't get easier since you don't have to worry about selling your phone on craigslist or paying fees when you sell it on Ebay.

My payments break the price into 24 payments. I can upgrade in 12 months with no fee.

I pay half the price for the phone.

Or more specifically as soon as I pay 50% of the purchase price of whatever phone I can turn it in and they cover the other half.

My program just breaks that up into payments to get me out to one year.

The jump on demand is even crazier. New phone 3 times a year. You basically lease the phones. I don't know if that plan is a good value for me actually. It might be But I don't really get the way the payment is structured.

Coverage is a lot better in the last 3 years.

That was a big downside from Tmobil before, but I'm not outside of a city often either.

sucked ass in Boston this week, bites at my house....I still pick them as a supplier

Even if it weren't mk, I can buy a phone and use it for a year and we'll it for mor3 than half. Makes the price half....