Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There's ice everywhere in the galaxy. Why are you surprised of liquid water elsewhere?

Sure was Sean. 

I think the little man drank too much apple cider though, his mom told me he was making some bad noises in the bathroom.

Saw the car-part.com reference on speakerboy's thread, made me wonder if anyone has any thoughts on how to find a leather dash pad from a Platinum escalade for my truck.

Curious what that price will be or of course what paying someone to make it look right will cost. The plastidash pisses me off.

Saw the car-part.com reference on speakerboy's thread, made me wonder if anyone has any thoughts on how to find a leather dash pad from a Platinum escalade for my truck.

Curious what that price will be or of course what paying someone to make it look right will cost. The plastidash pisses me off.

Not sure is the year is correct.

http://www.autoanything.com/dash-mats/10A52989.aspx

Lol, he means the actual top of the dash.

Lol, he means the actual top of the dash.

My bad, reading eluded me. :)

There's ice everywhere in the galaxy. Why are you surprised of liquid water elsewhere?

It's generally believed that a liquid medium is a requirement for life, so finding liquid water on a planet is completely different than finding ice.

Thanks Neal, but indeed I meant the actual leather dash.

It's generally believed that a liquid medium is a requirement for life, so finding liquid water on a planet is completely different than finding ice.

Totally missed my point.

Saw the car-part.com reference on speakerboy's thread, made me wonder if anyone has any thoughts on how to find a leather dash pad from a Platinum escalade for my truck.Curious what that price will be or of course what paying someone to make it look right will cost. The plastidash pisses me off.

Ebay seems to have a few around 200

Totally missed my point.

No I saw your point, but I never said I was surprised, I'm just excited about the finding.

Saw the car-part.com reference on speakerboy's thread, made me wonder if anyone has any thoughts on how to find a leather dash pad from a Platinum escalade for my truck.Curious what that price will be or of course what paying someone to make it look right will cost. The plastidash pisses me off.

Thanks, I never remember to look there!

Thanks, I never remember to look there!
What keywords did you use? I just looked and don't see any

So what's the consensus on Bluetooth odb2 code readers? It will be for pulling codes while parked, no live monitoring as normal duty.

They are cheap clones, so not all protocols work. 

sad.png Salt

20150915_124043_zpsif56pkby.jpg

No "strut"

20150915_121808_zps816xioys.jpg

And yep, took no picture of the fresh front put in, lol

6-piston brakes on the rear? dang, that's a lot of brake....

TBH, Porsche (Cayenne and Panamera) have the biggest I've seen and they stick to 6-piston front / 4-piston rear. 

I've recently compared my brake setup with the stock one on the Jeep. Well worth the work. 

I'm person those brakes look like aircraft sized stoppers.

It's almost cartoonist levels of impressive.

If you were much closer, I live close to an upholstery shop that does work like that.

Plus the owner is a good friend of the family.  

Damp and rainy today, making me wonder if carrying a 6 year old on my shoulders yesterday was a good idea with my body aching.

If you were much closer, I live close to an upholstery shop that does work like that.

Plus the owner is a good friend of the family.

Do they have a website? I need some upholstery work done and the best shop around here cannot handle it.

Damp and rainy today, making me wonder if carrying a 6 year old on my shoulders yesterday was a good idea with my body aching.

I bet it was fun!