Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

LOTS of the fellas did too. South Minneapolis isn't known to be the most heterosexual place.

In fact I think a recent census said it was second after San Fran in gay density.

FABALOUS!

Oh, and bring your own. :D/>/>

You did say you had one I could borrow.

Before you pull on Seans paddle you may want to get all your immunizations up to date.

:D

Oh, and bring your own. :D/>/>/>

Before you pull on Seans paddle you may want to get all your immunizations up to date.

:D/>

:P

Does this mean I can start posting gay pictures in the hop? :peepwall:

tumblr_ldvbs6zneE1qd3a89o1_500.jpg

Not sure if she's gay, but it's a start.

okay that got posted one too late. I'm not for mom and pops getting hurt, and I understand the "hunting" tradition, but if you've had those guns in previous years then you should conduct business as usual.

Yeah Reed is just being a dick. There are a lot of people buying stuff from the vendors and manufacturers who boycotted the convention as a "thank you" gesture.

Please Also Remember – Going Live on Feb 2nd – The Start of The Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show – www.MyNortheastClassifieds.com will go live to the public. We will be providing any vendor who has pulled out of the show a FREE centrally located marketplace to sell their items, products, services, etc. Supporting members of the public will have the confidence that ONLY vendors and items listed in this market place will be by approved vendors. This is a great way for you to help support those vendors who stood up for our rights, and many who have lost thousands of dollars by pulling out will depend on this income to help defray their costs.

I am not adding a cap, lol. I've recently added a battery in the back. My voltage is good. It even cranks differently, more "stable" so to speak. I'll have to measure the exact voltage at cranking.

I didn't mean it in the sense of a Kicker 5 OMGWTFBBQSauce Farad Cap. But if you really needed to keep your HU on during start up it may be a way to smooth the voltage

I need a source that provides no voltage unless I am cranking. A cap won't work.

so i just bought a 08' Pontiac G6 GXP for the wife and it has factory 3-ways in the front. those things sound like shit! i foresee a new project this summer

Edited by ChILL

so i just bought a 08' Pontiac G6 GXP for the wife and it has factory 3-ways in the front. those things sound like shit! i foresee a new project this summer

Awesome! Where have you been you crazy ass?

taking some time off and relaxing. been working out a ton lately also since i haven't had anything better to do.

taking some time off and relaxing. been working out a ton lately also since i haven't had anything better to do.

Good for you man.

it's nice to see myself getting back in shape. i even went out and got myself a new bike, peddle bike, not motorized. something i use to really enjoy doing

it's nice to see myself getting back in shape. i even went out and got myself a new bike, peddle bike, not motorized. something i use to really enjoy doing

That's great I'm working on getting in shape myself. I'd love to get on a bike soon.

Night Hawk Wilson Combat OOOOooOOooOH I got shivers.

http://cabotgun.com/...t-grade-pistol/

Amazing. Drove 5 cars with my mom and not a single follow up from ANY of the sales guys. Either 2.0T Sante Fe or Volvo XC60 is what she is leaning towards. Probably take an act of god for it not to be the Volvo.

So much for low cost of ownership.

I have been bitten by the cooking bug lately, last night was my first lasagna ever...

Heavy cream, Parmesan and Romano cheese, nutmeg, garlic white sauce with buttery spinach and lightly fried peperoni (gotta get the grease out of it) layers between the noodles and topped with 2 cups mozzarella, sliced Roma tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Damn folks it was really, really good.

Found the ignition wire. Here's the problem tho. If I wire it on any of the the positive leads on the HU(one that has constant 12 for the memory and the ACC one that has 12 when the key is on ACC) it's not good, because the ignition will be on all the time if the key is on ACC.

While typing I thought of an idea tho. I remember there as a "thingy" that can past current only in one direction. Wire it to the ignition wire and connect it to the ACC of the HU. This way while the key is on ACC it won't send 12V to the ignition wire, but it will work the other way around.

Another idea will be a relay that is hooked to the ACC. If it sees voltage it opens a circuit directly from the battery. When you crank it the voltage goes away, so there must be a small delay to the closing of the direct battery circuit.

Guess I am going shopping.

Most accessories are killed during cranking for voltage reasons. Initially it was done to prevent voltage and current losses to the starter motor in the case of a cold or weak battery. Today it reduces voltage losses and spikes that could damage fine circuitry in the vehicles computer controls and other electrical devices.

The "thingy" is called a diode. It does not maintain voltage on the line after the diode, it simply resists backfeed on the circuit. It is typically used in rectifiers to convert AC voltage to DC voltage (think of an alternator).

And Ryan you have no ass. I mean I don't have one and you aren't exactly built the opposite of me.

That's pretty much what I commented, not sure what my wife smokes.

And Ryan you have no ass. I mean I don't have one and you aren't exactly built the opposite of me.

That's pretty much what I commented, not sure what my wife smokes.

Buy her more and bang it like a war drum.

Whey would Matt and I want to do that? We will be too busy smoking and drinking.

Ah, now that sounds like the lake!

Oh, and bring your own. biggrin.png/>

That is a different kind of paddle.