Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Slow progress on job hunting. Could be worse tho I suppose.

J

Whatcha looking for?

A job?

Skar!

Didn't realize we were putting Skar amps on vehicles with positive ground electrical systems.  

That has to be shopped. Come on.

I don't know a calm thing about car audio.... But that looks wrong to me.

Easily could be since I think power is always on the left and ground on right.

J

Whatcha looking for?
Administrative, writing, photography, or management mainly.

I have such a wide variety of experiences and skills, but nothing real specific or rare.

J

Do you have your own camera and lenses? You can do some freelance work and get a bit of cash while looking.

J

Whatcha looking for?

I have such a wide variety of experiences and skills, but nothing real specific or rare.

J

Do you have your own camera and lenses? You can do some freelance work and get a bit of cash while looking.

I have both but need some more glass. Once I am out of the Army I will be picking up lenses and a new body.

Freelance work near the base is little and far between. Part of me is tempted to see if I can profit from doing a music review site. It seems like 90% of the places that review and write articles about music only focus on bullshit bands, and have little to no variety.

I am just curious as to how to make it profitable. Would be REAL nice to get a good web developer to work with me on this idea.

J

J

Whatcha looking for?

J

I have both but need some more glass. Once I am out of the Army I will be picking up lenses and a new body.

Freelance work near the base is little and far between. Part of me is tempted to see if I can profit from doing a music review site. It seems like 90% of the places that review and write articles about music only focus on bullshit bands, and have little to no variety.

I am just curious as to how to make it profitable. Would be REAL nice to get a good web developer to work with me on this idea.

J

You could use Google Ads, but it would require LOTS of traffic to make worthwhile.

J

Whatcha looking for?

J

J

Mark?

J

Whatcha looking for?

J

J

Mark?

Tried making contact but to no avail.

J

J

Whatcha looking for?

J

J

Mark?

J

He rarely if at all answers pm's or email. His phone number is on his site.

J

Whatcha looking for?

J

J

Mark?

J

He rarely if at all answers pm's or email. His phone number is on his site.

I may call him again today.

J

The thoughts that go through your head as you watch a chair slide out from under the table and you are the only one in the house...

The thoughts that go through your head as you watch a chair slide out from under the table and you are the only one in the house...

"Man that was one hell of a fart!"

Damn Dog!

Damn Dog!

Then you realize the dog is outside.

J

Damn Dog!

J

:ghost:

Damn Dog!

J

:ghost:

Creepy spooky shit.

J

Damn Dog!

J

ghost.gif

Creepy spooky shit.

J

I though it was rather neat, but will not say a word to the wife!

sleep.png

Less then 5k from 1 million, wow.

Time to super spam?

Less then 5k from 1 million, wow.

Horse power? Watts? Dee-beez? Likes? Twitter twats? Handys? Blowies? Dollars?