Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Seems rediculous to me with no modification to the photo. The guy had professional photos of himself and he was only opening the web version in order to preserve the other. I asked what happens when you make a copy? I could see some 1/0s getting scrambled in a copy, but unless its visible then I don't think it would ever be visible.

It would degrade it about as much as listening to an no3 would degrade the music....

Seems rediculous to me with no modification to the photo. The guy had professional photos of himself and he was only opening the web version in order to preserve the other. I asked what happens when you make a copy? I could see some 1/0s getting scrambled in a copy, but unless its visible then I don't think it would ever be visible.

Copying the file has zero effect.

They showed the rebuild of a CAT V16 the other day on How Its Made. Fucking huge bastard. Used a 1-5/16" socket for the main cap bolts. Oh, Science Channel, how I love thee.

DC2EA9CB-69C2-4A74-8EE9-D02C6C9CDC38-207F5EBF516-9939-463E-86E8-C2C13384F88E-2074FDE2D33-DD4A-417A-A713-3317F4048080-797941414B5-534F-48A8-A7E9-2CDD471C31EC-94920072571-230B-47C4-8A01-AD4C480CC9D5-1936B02ECFA-1935-4651-A6D4-8B3624D855F1-619

Private just for Sean?

Must be more furry pron

They took it down minutes after it was posted, dunno why.

Seems like image resizing is not working. Am I the only one?

That red Ford Peng posted for instance is squeezed.

It isn't supposed to look that way?

That red Ford Peng posted for instance is squeezed.

It had broken tie rods.

40b7eb0f80a61942dece802c0455312c.jpeg

Like my pistol?

40b7eb0f80a61942dece802c0455312c.jpeg

Like my pistol?

I see that on snipers hide all the time and laugh. Glad I'm not the only one.

Awesomesauce ! 

The local air club offered free glider lessons for people under 24 or 25, it's late for me now and I regret not going :( 

Had myself a Stooges moment. went into the boiler room and the pits were flooding. Grabbed a squeegee, set it near me. went to turn the pumps off and when I turned back around, I stepped on the squeegee and of course the handle smacks me straight in the temple. So I've been walking around the past hour with a popsicle on my fine since our wonderful first aid kit has no cold packs.

Going to attempt summer league tonight on a 60% healed up foot. :Doh:

Had myself a Stooges moment. went into the boiler room and the pits were flooding. Grabbed a squeegee, set it near me. went to turn the pumps off and when I turned back around, I stepped on the squeegee and of course the handle smacks me straight in the temple. So I've been walking around the past hour with a popsicle on my fine since our wonderful first aid kit has no cold packs.

icon_pics-stfu.giflaugh.png

Did you do a look around afterwards Ryan? Make sure no one was on the ground laughing.

Damn. My employee price isn't as wondertastic as I thought.