Sign in to follow this  
swift

New quick vid with the GoPro 3 Hero

This is a bad little camera. Really shocked at the audio quality, sounds decent with earbuds on even at 155+ I will get more up when I can just learning it for now. Try watching in its highest quality.

Very cool, I gotta get one of these really good cameras some day. Mine just gives up at anything over like 120db. The video quality is obviously far superior too. That setup is nasty for 3 18's too, very impressive. 

Pretty sweet. Is this the black edition?

No its the silver. thanks

SHITS WEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED BTL N3S SON!

Looks really good man. I wish I could hear this ride. 

insane quality bro!

nice.

yeah bro, you NEED the N3's to get loud!!! looks great swift, that cam adds alot more depth.

Edited by ChILL

Awesom for sure! Might have to pick one of these up. :)

i have wanted one for a while now... after seeing this vid i pull3ed the trigger.

Its super easy to use, even has free editing software to download off the site. I am not very computer savy either so that helps. I will get more up later, that vid was a clip of a 7 minute video

Does it work well in the dark? Say like walking through a haunted house.

It doesn't like bass a lot, all that sensitivity adjustments to the volume it does is pretty annoying. Good thing it has a jack for an external mic, may work out perfectly in the end with a good mic.

Does it work well in the dark? Say like walking through a haunted house.

Like all cameras it needs light, but they say it's on the top of their products when it comes to low light environment. A good way to check it out is to just go through youtube and watch some videos.

Things things are cool... But I'll never give up my DSLR :)

These things are cool... But I'll never give up my DSLR smile.png

That is true. Tho I think it will be a great add for cruising around town as a dash cam or while driving with your buddies at night, sticked to the hood or on the outside of the B pillar. Or some extreme sports. Maybe even while giving a demo, just attached to the A-pillar capturing some funny faces.

Things things are cool... But I'll never give up my DSLR smile.png

What do you have?

I have a d3100 and it hates bass.

i got my gopro hero 3 in black today.. i have been playing around with it a bunch, it was tricky  to learn the fuctions and i am still  working my way thru all the options.....

swift i wanted to ask you , in your first recording did you have  the cam in the water proof case? or was it out ?

i think im going to get the frame for it.  and have you looked into any other the other goodies?

i got my gopro hero 3 in black today.. i have been playing around with it a bunch, it was tricky  to learn the fuctions and i am still  working my way thru all the options.....

swift i wanted to ask you , in your first recording did you have  the cam in the water proof case? or was it out ?

i think im going to get the frame for it.  and have you looked into any other the other goodies?

He has more footage from the last day of it playing, and he took it out of the clear casing. The thing is TINY lol.

i have not been able to find any more of his videos ...

and yes it is tiny,

im kinda thinking maybe i should have gotten the gopro2  it has an expternal mic port right on the side of it.. . with the 3  you have to get an adapter cable that is a foot long, and then you have to mount the mic some how :(