AXEHAMMER

Decaf

I did for a long time but because i have so much, i do not want to be known or become as popular as decaf since i have a company to run.  I do this for fun, not for publication.

I did for a long time but because i have so much, i do not want to be known or become as popular as decaf since i have a company to run. I do this for fun, not for publication.

You should check out some songs that i edited and let me know what you think.

The SSA family should meet up in middle Tennessee and do a shake video SSA style. make it.....evil lol

also NW TN aswell lol

He definitely has some songs that get low in the 20's & low 30's. And putting the peak frequencies in the title is nice too unless you have a headunit that runs out of character space to display the titles smh ---> Pioneer AVH 4300.

In my experience XCON + Decaf = WTF face & "I never heard lows like that before" from people that have sat in my car lol.

He definitely has some songs that get low in the 20's & low 30's. And putting the peak frequencies in the title is nice too unless you have a headunit that runs out of character space to display the titles smh ---> Pioneer AVH 4300.

In my experience XCON + Decaf = WTF face & "I never heard lows like that before" from people that have sat in my car lol.

haha I got the same deck same problem. Well not so much a problem more of an inconvenience

is all of DJ Slow N Throw's stuff clean? personally ive never had any issues with decaf and i know his music is good stuff. props to decaf for cranking out 1000+ songs

It's so hard to find good song. I'm glad he's doing a little yelawolf. 

is all of DJ Slow N Throw's stuff clean? personally ive never had any issues with decaf and i know his music is good stuff. props to decaf for cranking out 1000+ songs

only thing i could critique djsnt with is that his music peaks at higher db's. unless youre tuning your amp on a 0db track youre probably clipping with his music if youre on a -5db dd1 tune. but hes got some good songs that decaf hasnt hit yet

dling his 1.6g back od dj slow n throw check it out.

only thing i could critique djsnt with is that his music peaks at higher db's. unless youre tuning your amp on a 0db track youre probably clipping with his music if youre on a -5db dd1 tune. but hes got some good songs that decaf hasnt hit yet

Ive gone through a lot of decafs songs, and he does a very good job. Puts a lot more time into each song then any other bass booster.

Lots of his songs do approach 0db. I edit music myself, and it really depends on the song on how close to 0db you want to go.

Dj slow n throw does fairly good but is an amateur in comparison. Plus he uses a different bass to mids and highs ratio. usually the bass in his songs are 2db higher then the mids and highs.

Bigpimpin is a closer comparison for sure

Edited by SacredTanakh

Ive gone through a lot of decafs songs, and he does a very good job. Puts a lot more time into each song then any other bass booster.

Lots of his songs do approach 0db. I edit music myself, and it really depends on the song on how close to 0db you want to go.

Dj slow n throw does fairly good but is an amateur in comparison he uses a different bass to mids and highs ratio. usually the bass in his songs are 1db higher then the mids and highs.

ive found some of his stuff recently, do u know where i can find all his stuff at? (bigpimpin)

Dj slow n throw does fairly good but is an amateur in comparison he uses a different bass to mids and highs ratio. usually the bass in his songs are 1db higher then the mids and highs.

ive found some of his stuff recently, do u know where i can find all his stuff at? (bigpimpin)

I mean 2db ratio. anyways uhh yeah go to the music section and I have the link. as far as I know it the only place to download them all.

Edited by SacredTanakh

ram designs has them.

Edited by Dictator

ram designs has them.

Has decaf, and that has previously been said..

ram designs has them.

bigpimpin?

thought it was decaf only

No it doesnt, it only has decaf. Bigpimpin has done his best to wipe out all sources of his music.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/58400-bigpimpin91-music/

6th post down, Has all of his C&S zips there. Think there's one or two of his added bassline songs in there also.

Most of the new bassline songs he did you have to scavenge for, and you can find most of them, there's a few that have eluded me though.

I NEED MORE shizzzon EDITS!

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/58400-bigpimpin91-music/

6th post down, Has all of his C&S zips there. Think there's one or two of his added bassline songs in there also.

Most of the new bassline songs he did you have to scavenge for, and you can find most of them, there's a few that have eluded me though.

Thank you for sharing this. Sounds good.

The SSA family should meet up in middle Tennessee and do a shake video SSA style. make it.....evil lol

also NW TN aswell lol

I'm in nashville, you all should come on the 26th to nashville for the show. 

haha I got the same deck same problem. Well not so much a problem more of an inconvenience

haha, same here. 

Dj slow n throw does fairly good but is an amateur in comparison. Plus he uses a different bass to mids and highs ratio. usually the bass in his songs are 2db higher then the mids and highs.

Really? I find this very odd, as I actually have to turn my bass UP when playing DJSNT. I was under the impression that the mids/highs are higher in his edits. I've actually been listening to more of DJSNT vs Decaf. I would rate them equal honestly. I mean, I'm no professional producer by any means, but I'm just going off of my personal experience.