SMpaintball78

really... AGAIN!

so, once again... i was surfing the local craigslist looking and hoping id find a nice single 12 and came across 2 kicker solo x 18s... one with a new recone and one used. He was asking $400 each so i decided to lowball the ish outta him.. ended up getting them for... a more than good deal. idk what it is with ppl around cincinnati, but they make me happy haha. almost as good as the aq3500 i got for $150 lol    sorry, i had to share!

IMAG0825_zpsab1734d6.jpg

IMAG0827_zps2fa8807c.jpg

Always found squares subs to be interesting, I like the fact that you can put them so close together and make it look like a solid wall of just sub. :P

hahaha i wish i could run em :(

hahaha i wish i could run em sad.png

Single cab?

no extended cab but if im gonna run em, im gonna need a fat alternator, batteries, and atleasy $800 in amps hahahaha i dont have that kinda money and some things are more important to me right now. not saying car audio isnt important to me, but my truck is my main priority lol  i just about have it the way i want it.. just gotta get a few more things lol

no extended cab but if im gonna run em, im gonna need a fat alternator, batteries, and atleasy $800 in amps hahahaha i dont have that kinda money and some things are more important to me right now. not saying car audio isnt important to me, but my truck is my main priority lol  i just about have it the way i want it.. just gotta get a few more things lol

Ahh I see, Makes sense! I'm just getting started on what I want to do, long road ahead of me :P

Nice deal, wish I had that kind of luck, for example everyone here wants $200 for their old alpine type r 10 in a sealed box. >.>

People think there stuff is made of gold I swear.

Gotta be careful getting super crazy deals like a 3500 for $150.. 

If you knowingly know that the price being offered is considerably less than ideally possible, then that's enough to convict you of receiving stolen property.

Put them in a big ass enclosure and throw your 1500 on em. I can guarantee you that it would be loud as hell.

I agree with Rick. 500 watts on each is going to be loud. No replacement for displacement...

saw one in shelbyville for 175$ today.. it was a 10 tho

I'd run the serial numbers by the cops.  Might lose some money but putting people in the place they belong is worth it.

When you get ready to buy an alt. Let me know. I have my Mechman Elite 370 just sitting in the box that came off my 6.0. Best alt out right now in my opinion. Had no issues running 13k and a big battery bank.

When you get ready to buy an alt. Let me know. I have my Mechman Elite 370 just sitting in the box that came off my 6.0. Best alt out right now in my opinion. Had no issues running 13k and a big battery bank.

I'd back this statement. The reason I went ahead and got a Mechman Elite actually. 

Those subs are stolen!

im selling them tomorrow for $700.. i paid a little more than half that lol  the guy i got em from had them in his truck... i seen the amp an batts he had trying to run em so hes had them awhile.

they were stolen for a while, lol..

Just tryin to keep you out of trouble.

if someone could steal these out of someones car, they deserve an award... lol these things weigh a shit ton! haha

I agree with you on that them bastards weigh a good 90 pounds

dont most thefts involve more than 1 person?

Wait til the Trident comes out.. gonna take 10 people to steal that, lol.

dont most thefts involve more than 1 person?

Wait til the Trident comes out.. gonna take 10 people to steal that, lol.

don't have to wait that long the Divine sample coming in a few weeks weighs 96 pounds for the motor alone.

does it come with air suspension?

wtf are u guys talking about? lol

it come with a warning label.  "caution creates high center of gravity, keep below window line"

Im interested as well^^

But umm i can carrry more than 90lbs with ease morning.gif

i know, :)  that's why i want u to help me hold 20 tridents in place while i build a 8th order wall, haha.