FiAudioSubwoofersjj

Fi Car Audio Subwoofers Vs jl Audio

Okie dokie. First point. We don't do "VS" threads here, so don't expect anything but a mod chewing your ass a little bit.

Second point. We've all been where you are before, so it's difficult to get too annoyed but listen. Find a local shop, and ask to apprentice. No pay, just work and learn. I did it. Are shops going to be right all the time? Not even close, but if you want to learn it's a good first step. You have to work off the "obsession" and it's hard when your young. I'm pretty sure Dennis at Audio Enhancers wanted to kill me, but he taught me and made me do my own research. Not ask 9 million questions online, but RESEARCH. Get in there man or you're gonna go nuts and get kicked.

Read the threads in my signature or you will get a vacation

Use google before the forum.

don't make us do work you can do for yourself.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

Both suck.

Funky pup is where it's at.

the title explains everything

Pizza vs cheeseburger. I'm a fucking idiot.

Pizza vs cheeseburger. I'm a pucking idiot.

Cheeseburger because loud.

Edited by DanP

Impious, nem, I had to 1 up both of you.  Been too long since I've seen a funky pup reference used.

All hail the mighty funky pup, destroyer of everything in it's path.  The original beast sub.  Best sub ever made. period.

This guy just don't get it. He posted last week complaining about not getting his FI sub and wanting to cancel his order. Today he post that he received his sub and happy. Now this? Can this be locked or him banned?

Depends on the sport. In boxing the Fi takes the heavyweight titles. If you are in the lightweight, or featherweight divisions then the smaller jl's are king of the two. In poker Fi has a new strategy every hand, but JL has tried and tested tequniques. Now basketball is a toss up. Both have a great drive and jump shot, but neither can slam dunk consistantly.

Now all jokes aside, read the threads and research. SSA is a place to learn and support good companies. Not be spoon fed everything.

Additionally, if you want to ask asinine questions like these, have some specifics in mind, not just a bullshit question.

:)

J

...cheeseburger pizza

Pizza vs cheeseburger. I'm a fucking idiot.

...cheeseburger pizza

:o a wizard is among us

...cheeseburger pizza

gotreal.jpg

Both suck.

Funky pup is where it's at.

Did you say Funky pup!?!?

Maybe this will clear things up for the funky pup.

1 watt to a funky pup is like 10000000 watts to a DD Z. These are Chuck Norris’s choice, not for bass, but to replace the engines in all his WalkerTexasRangerMobile’s… 1 funky pup = 500 horses, 2 funky pups = 1500 horses, 3 funky pups = time travel. There was never an atomic bomb, there was 4 funky pups in a .25″ particle board sealed box. They stopped making funky pups because the warehouse they were stored was quickly shifting the earth’s magnetic field. As a result, most of the world’s funky pups are now stored in a secret underground warehouse below Santa Claus’s Elf sweatshop. Its not certain what exactly makes the funky pup’s so much better than everything that ever existed, but it is absolutely certain – THESE ARE THE BEST W00FERS EVER MADE BY MAN OR SPACE MONKEY!

Best post I have read since being on SSA.bow28.gif

He's still a customer..He's just young and not getting this forum thing.

I used to do shit like this seven days a week. 

I cut down to one or two ;)