Miles

Octagon shaped Transmission Line for SA8v2

The white paper, I think? It's just what I found while using Google.

http://www.quarter-wave.com/OBs/OB_Design.pdf

No, not the paper 95honda was referring to.

Can you site what he was referring to?

Finally got around to shooting a video. For have ZERO cabin to load off of, it sounds amazing, and has great low end extension. Can't wait to put this in an all metal vehicle.

Since you're giving up that much space for the enclosure why didn't you just go with a larger driver in a traditional ported box?

My understanding is if it's not stuffed it's a Labyrinth, not a trans mission line.

I have only tried one for an eclipse 8" 88120 sub.

It had great outout and sounds great, but i got it wrong and the cone would slowly get sucked into the enclosure. rareificationrectification or something.

It was big and I would not try again for the car.

Maybe home and a tuned pipe instead.

Edited by cobra93

Miles knows wut he is doing, He makes great boxes. cant wait till we meet up again

Really wasn't as bad as it looks. Only took about an hour to assemble. About halfway through I shot a nail into my finger. Luckily, it bounced off the bone and came right out...

Lmao your crazy bro

The box design looks awesome, but needs a lexan panel so others can appericate your work. smile.png

The box design looks awesome, but needs a lexan panel so others can appericate your work. smile.png

That would be really sweet!!!! I would drool if some one showed me that! Would not expect that at all!

Great idea! Box looks super clean. Use any screws at all?

Are you satisfied with the results ? When you compare with a traditional 4th order ported enclosure ?

No screws in the construction of this box. Just a few brad nails, glue, and lots of pressure on the joints. :)

I'm VERY happy with the results this box gave me. I ended up building a bass reflex for the 8, and it just didn't stack up to this T-line. No filler necessary. :)