Sign in to follow this  
spl_explorer

Fi is taking to long! Fed up

For people that have purchased products from Fi, particularly there Q 18 D1 with the BP option, how long did it take from purchase to receive your subwoofer. I know Fi is a good company and greatly approve of there products but I am getting fed up! I bought 1 Q 18 w/ the BP option on the 22nd of last month. I received a receipt when I bought it but never a confirmation. So I then emailed them and they sent me a confirmation. So I was happy

Email me your name and address...

Just a ps/heads up, it's not 11 days, it has only been 6 business days (We don't work on the weekends, nor does ups), depending on what time you placed your order on that Friday (June 22nd) it wouldn't have started to process on until Monday, June 25th. It is now the 2nd of July, or the 6th business day.

Thanks.

Yeah I guess its 6 Business days but still 6 business days for a Q is a bit long! I was also told it was ready and going to be shipped out on the morning of the 28th

Yeah I guess its 6 Business days but still 6 business days for a Q is a bit long! I was also told it was ready and going to be shipped out on the morning of the 28th…

lol..my bad..yeah that does suck..

Edited by JoshHd6

Well by my basic math skills, this looks like the sixth day to me. That's sucks that you missed the comp man. I can understand your frustration at that, but six days isn't really that long like everybody has been saying.

-C

lol, i just bought an amp off of someone and he shipped it mondy, and it wont get here till next Tuesday. so much for 4-5 bussiness days.

Jeez just have some patients, i waited like 2 weeks for my sx's to come when i bought them

Just keep in mind that UPS is closed for the 4th of July, so it might seem to take another day.

Edited by crazyder

When I bought my Q, it took more than a couple weeks. It was because my name did not populate in the mailing and only my e-mail and username.

I simply e-mailed scott, he told me what was up, and I got it in a couple days. No big deal.

There is no need to make a thread when a simple e-mail will suffice.

Shipping information should update tonight, i'm unsure when it updates (time).

Thanks

I have been emailing. I emailed them way before I started this post. When I did email Scott he gave me a run around about my sub. I

Thanks to Shawn and Nick, they got me updated on everything that was going on and where my subwoofer was. I have a little more to wait but I know it will be worth it when it finally arrives.

All I have to say is be glad you are buying from Fi and not TC sounds or DD. Anything custom from them is generally 4 months minimum. You also have to take into consideration that the post you are referring to says approximate, not exact. But of course we don't all run companies to know what delays are like. I would rather wait a few extra days for a custom built sub than buying an off the shelf sub anyday. But alas, sometimes things do happen and needs occur.

Ohh and on another side note. UPS and Fedex aren't perfect. I have had stuff arrive from TC sounds while the tracking number still says awaiting pick up.

[sarcasm in a funny way]

now imagine if shipping for these subs were free !!

[/sarcasam in a funny way]

Edited by theabunai

Sign in to follow this