gearstix

What does your username stand for/mean?

my wife set up my e-mail under this name and my ROE acct, and username for most of my stuff, so I just kept it that way paople know who I @r3 where ever I am, any way it is a combination of what my wife calls me, my Tye, and what I call her Erin pie.....but you already know that didn't you gearstix????

my wife set up my e-mail under this name and my ROE acct, and username for most of my stuff, so I just kept it that way paople know who I @r3 where ever I am, any way it is a combination of what my wife calls me, my Tye, and what I call her Erin pie.....but you already know that didn't you gearstix????

yah I knew that, asked that on ROE.

But theres a few on here that boggled my mind... so I had to ask... I don't think some of them have replied...

my name is jon... and im big....

any way it is a combination of what my wife calls me, my Tye, and what I call her Erin pie.

aww, isn't that cute

1970 big block 4spd Monte Carlo. Sadly its been sitting in the garage for the past 8yrs. I blame the economy. :)

My favorite bike was always my 1995 CBR900RR...

My username? uhh...My name.

I'm the only idiot who would use my real name

wrong....

lol that's great!

It is a nick name I got back when I was in high school working at Quiznos. My friends and I were bored one day, so we started coming up with names for eachother. Mine was Big Bruno, cause I'm a big guy, one of the other guy's was Donny Lambrusco, and the other was Guido. It's amazing what bordom can do for you. It's just stuck ever since and is my screen name on all the forums I go on.

Edited by bigbruno

I used Fi BTLs for about 18 months (due to the customer service of Jacob at SBN I will be Sundown until he goes out of business... I hope he doth not). I also have an F-150. Do the Hokie Pokie and turn yourself around...

Edited by Fi-150man

I chose Cheesemind, because where I'm from, "cheese" is slang for money. So I picked this name to represent "Money Minded". But I get into lots of debates with people, and lots of people like to say I have "holes in my head". LOL, my fault for picking the name, but I use it on every site, so I continue to use it.

I used Fi BTLs for about 18 months (due to the customer service of Jacob at SBN I will be Sundown until he goes out of business... I hope he doth not). I also have an F-150. Do the Hokie Pokie and turn yourself around...

Yah, Jacob is awesome. He replaced 2 Sundown amps I didn't even purchase from him because they were broke and I was having bad luck. I mean, with service like that I feel I owe him. I have since purchased 5 more sundown amps, and will keep buying them as I upgrade. I'm really waiting for the Sundown 2000.

my name is jason

and im from ALASKA (the 907) and we have ONE AREA CODE. which is 907. people who have pride in alaska tattoo 907 on their back! 907 is a pretty popular number here.

jason907

An old online game is where I got mine, Asherons Call. It was my first characters name so I used it on the game forum. I've used it ever since.

Mathman....kinda obvious. Have an addiction to math and numbers....working on my doctorates now. do odd mathematical jobs for various insurance companies, the military, and the oh so fun census bureau.....occasionally do work for other companies to review statistical basis variances.

Edited by Mathman

My username? uhh...My name.

I'm the only idiot who would use my real name

lies. look at mine :shrug:

OldSkool_08 = I was selling and installing back in the early 90's so therefore I am old and all the younger people call me old skool. Made the name up in 2008 so OldSkool _08.

Mine stands for Maximus Dickticus Erecticus the Thirty Fourth(XXXIV) I've had the nickname Maximus for some time(long story) and a friend who was studying some sort of latin/Roman history invented the last part and she put it all together, and it stuck. With "Lord" in front it sounds even better, accd to that Sloganizer thing.

Mine manifested itself at work. Whenever a Server would crash or there was some problem with the network, my boss would say "Put Bob On It!" It kinda stuck. Since then it has mutated into something even better. Whenever some at work pisses me off, instead of telling them to suck my d@#k, I just say "Bob On It !!!"

When I was about 4 years old my dad starting calling me little, but since hes mexican he has a accent when he tries speaking english, and it sounds like liro. So yea ive been called like that since then.. 213 is where I was born, Los Angeles CA.