SpeakerBoy

Back pack speakers

An update on my school situation, my backpack has been banned. it will be confiscated and possibly destroyed if it is seen in the building again. :dammit:

de de de, you didn't listen :(

Honestly if I was his schools mgmt, I would ban it to. IF hes walking through the halls with that thing blasting, it interupts learning and causes distrubances and makes him a general nusiance to everybody.

I could see it if he was walking in the woods, on a trail with this thing... or doing something simmilar..

An update on my school situation, my backpack has been banned. it will be confiscated and possibly destroyed if it is seen in the building again. :dammit:

Honestly if I was his schools mgmt, I would ban it to. IF hes walking through the halls with that thing blasting, it interupts learning and causes distrubances and makes him a general nusiance to everybody.

I could see it if he was walking in the woods, on a trail with this thing... or doing something simmilar..

lol @ walking in the woods.

lol @ walking in the woods.

Yea well.. atleast he wouldnt be disturbing humans... we have hiking trails and stuff all around here.. but I live in the sticks.. maybe theres no woods in the city...

...I live in a city though.

People, did i not say i didntplay it during school? just before and after when there were no classes...

People, did i not say i didntplay it during school? just before and after when there were no classes...

But your contradict yourself. You said you did but you didn't.... when it comes down to it you still did play them at school...

thats technically still in school man.

point taken...

Well, you got some attention, and thats obviously what you're looking for.

And now it's time to grow up.

M5, you are harsh but true :lol:

M5 is probably one of the most knowledgable people on this forum, if he says something listen, same goes with most others on here, and i also find it pretty pointless arguing over the internet, ever heard the joke fighting over the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded, but anyways, listen to the elders here, you can learn alot more than you think you can, regardless if you agree with them or not, so stop babling and pay attention, its what the forum is for in the first place =-)

and by the way, i like the creativity, good idea, just presented to everyone else poorly, why dont you try to HELP the school instead of annoy it and maybe do some audio jobs for them? im sure they arent the most knowledgable in this field

BristaBrock is right on the mark. Connect with your school's A/V dept and you can learn much from them and teach them too. Once you are established you can offer to help your fellow students with their home and mobile projects. That's how I got into audio. M5 isn't trying to bash you for anything, he wants you to get an understanding on how things work in this field so you can go into it with an open mind and be able to run with it and gain respect so you can make a mark. Be creative. The best thing I can tell you is to learn it so you can teach it to someone else. We have all been clueless about this until we listened to others who had experience and learned all we could. Most of us here are passionate about audio because it is something we enjoy, we do it well and we are the ones everyone else looks to for trusted experience and knowledge. For some of us it is a hobby and for some of us it is a career. It is what you make it. The rest is up to you.

BristaBrock is right on the mark. Connect with your school's A/V dept and you can learn much from them and teach them too. Once you are established you can offer to help your fellow students with their home and mobile projects. That's how I got into audio. M5 isn't trying to bash you for anything, he wants you to get an understanding on how things work in this field so you can go into it with an open mind and be able to run with it and gain respect so you can make a mark. Be creative. The best thing I can tell you is to learn it so you can teach it to someone else. We have all been clueless about this until we listened to others who had experience and learned all we could. Most of us here are passionate about audio because it is something we enjoy, we do it well and we are the ones everyone else looks to for trusted experience and knowledge. For some of us it is a hobby and for some of us it is a career. It is what you make it. The rest is up to you.

Well said.

It took you all that time to write that and you still ain't got the mdf roof done... hahha j/p

Well said.

It took you all that time to write that and you still ain't got the mdf roof done... hahha j/p

Ouch! I went to pull the headliner down only to discover that the front half of it is now glued to the roof thanks to that expanding foam. I screwed myself good there BUT I have a build log for that BTL 18 on the way complete with a video!

I'll put up a step by step for the roof, I'll do the best I can w/out pics.

M5 is probably one of the most knowledgable people on this forum, if he says something listen, same goes with most others on here, and i also find it pretty pointless arguing over the internet, ever heard the joke fighting over the internet is like running the special olympics, even if you win, your still retarded, but anyways, listen to the elders here, you can learn alot more than you think you can, regardless if you agree with them or not, so stop babling and pay attention, its what the forum is for in the first place =-)

and by the way, i like the creativity, good idea, just presented to everyone else poorly, why dont you try to HELP the school instead of annoy it and maybe do some audio jobs for them? im sure they arent the most knowledgable in this field

I like that idea, in fact i was looking towards tech crew in school plays. Plus, idk if i heard correctly or not, but they are thinking of having a DJ at lunch more often.

I like that idea, in fact i was looking towards tech crew in school plays. Plus, idk if i heard correctly or not, but they are thinking of having a DJ at lunch more often.

My buddy and his friend do that kinda stuff at our school. They do DJ'in for dances, and tech stuff, like hooking up projectors and things. Maybe you might enjoy something like that.

My buddy and his friend do that kinda stuff at our school. They do DJ'in for dances, and tech stuff, like hooking up projectors and things. Maybe you might enjoy something like that.

:lol:

What?

What?

lol just sayin, yeah i definetly would enjoy soundboard or sumthin like that. though it would be hard not to screw with the the bass knob lol

You have a DJ.......at lunch? No wonder our kids are so messed up these days.

no we dont have a dj at lunch. we had one for one day while we were selling homecoming tickets thats it.

well, i personally think we could use a bit more music at school. but thats just me.

You have a DJ.......at lunch? No wonder our kids are so messed up these days.

right! but i donno about yall but in my day kidds were fighting if thay wernt eating... and the ones that wernt at lunch were smokin weed or finger fucking someone on campus!

ahhh i miss highschool

no we dont have a dj at lunch. we had one for one day while we were selling homecoming tickets thats it.

well, i personally think we could use a bit more music at school. but thats just me.

yes, let's turn school into a party. I'm sure that'll get the US higher on those worldwide education ratings........

yes, let's turn school into a party. I'm sure that'll get the US higher on those worldwide education ratings........

Ok, let's make it more boring and prison like so more kids drop out. At least then the good ones will stay in and make the system look good.