SpeakerBoy

Back pack speakers

i guess i am just good at what i do, and want people to know.

but alas, most everyone i know is poor. and so am

I'm not overly rich, but I got a summer job. Maybe you should too?

only 14, no one will hire me til november. :(

i say wait til you get a car to start experimenting with crap. then you will actually have a use for the stuff your doing.

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

only 14, no one will hire me til november. :(

I don't know about Illinois, but here in Idaho you can work for a farmer moving pipe, you get money and get ripped when you are fourteen.

:)

i am not disputing ur point. valid it may be. but ur talking to people like ur a principle of something. all i am saying is that i think ur words may be a bit much. if u want to talk about respect then all posts should be in that manner. he didnt do anything excessive, so i just didnt see why people started nit picking at every facet of his threads. my only point.

and have you ever seen me do anything that showed a lack of respect for the forum? i respect the opinions of members of this forum and greatly appreciate feedback i receive. i just wanted to state my opinion. but no hard feelings or disrespect intended to anyone.

i say wait til you get a car to start experimenting with crap. then you will actually have a use for the stuff your doing.

Home audio is a perfectly fine option for him, if he wants to experiment - being in Chicago I'm sure there's no shortage of "real" audio shops to visit and audition what a real audiophile setup sounds like :)

Maybe this thread has turned into something positive that people can learn from. DSB, as jim mentioned, you could easily start learning and experimenting with home audio for sure.

Maybe this thread has turned into something positive that people can learn from. DSB, as jim mentioned, you could easily start learning and experimenting with home audio for sure.

i would love that , i sent in an application to culvers last week, waiting for them to call. hopefully i will have a steady supply of cash money and i can buy one of these: :nightrider::lol: just playin, a while away from that. but hey, i am always open to fresh ideas!

i would love that , i sent in an application to culvers last week, waiting for them to call. hopefully i will have a steady supply of cash money and i can buy one of these: :nightrider::lol: just playin, a while away from that. but hey, i am always open to fresh ideas!

I made $15 h/r. Made roughtly $3000ish... this summer.

I haven't got alot left haha.. I bought body parts for my truck and interior pieces, headunit.... mach 5 spl-12s..

Hey deepsubboy, where do you put your books in that pack? Granted I havent been in a junior high or highschool in a long time but I'm pretty sure kids still need to carry books, paper and school supplies.... I'm also partially surprised you haven't burst into flames walking around with all that messy wire on your back :)

All the finger wagging and flaming aside, a backpack full of speakers pales in comparison to the trouble I was causing at that age, and I'm sure many of you older folk can relate unless you've forgotten what it was like to be a rebellious teenager. It doesn't bother me too much, where I grew up the 14 yr old kids are now conducting armed takeover robberies on upscale restaurants and their patrons, and the city has enlisted volunteer militias to try and stop them because of inadeqate law enforcement. You gotta remember it's all relative, better this kid is polluting your ears with a silly speaker project than holding you up at gunpoint....

Speaking of offensive noise pollution, do you guys know what "whistle tips" are?

On another note, I've seen a guy on a sportsbike around my college with a speaker backpack. Its got a hard shell and it gets pretty loud, I think it's prefab too. Anyone know what it is?

ps. mild grammatical corrections were made to this post as a respectful gesture to m5

You gotta remember it's all relative, better this kid is polluting your ears with a silly speaker project than holding you up at gunpoint....

I guess your right there... but what if he held you at gunpoint with that thing on his back?

great point i would rather be around a kidd who has great ideas and is just LOUD rather then being robbed ir my windows broken out... my car spray painted or on and on and on.

You gotta remember it's all relative, better this kid is polluting your ears with a silly speaker project than holding you up at gunpoint....

I guess your right there... but what if he held you at gunpoint with that thing on his back?

Gear, I'm not saying that I'm right, or that anyone is for that matter. I just wanted to provide a balanced perspective for this kid, and everyone else posting in this topic. It's really easy to superimpose our point of view on a situation and assume that every-one else operates under the same guidelines. I know when I was 14 I was a real chit.

By the way, if you get robbed in Berkeley, Oakland or San Francisco chances are your assailant WILL have a backpack full of speakers, and platinum teeth crusted with diamonds. Not only that, chances are your perpetrator might kill you for no reason and then start turf dancing and/or giggin on your lifeless body. Now that's humiliating!

jeez, sounds like people over there are outright brutal! :biggun:

Interesting thread. Alot of good points made by the older forum members. DSB, I really like your creativity and drive to do something different with your free time.

It honestly reminds me of when I was your age, trying and getting crazy ideas for car audio, long before I could drive. However.....

Keep the backpack at home honestly, and spend some money on a good set of headphones and I think everyone will apperciate that :).

You have a promising future in home or car audio, but just like Jim and numerious others have mention, just need a push in the right direction.

An update on my school situation, my backpack has been banned. it will be confiscated and possibly destroyed if it is seen in the building again. :dammit:

Hey deepsubboy, where do you put your books in that pack? Granted I havent been in a junior high or highschool in a long time but I'm pretty sure kids still need to carry books, paper and school supplies.... I'm also partially surprised you haven't burst into flames walking around with all that messy wire on your back :)

All the finger wagging and flaming aside, a backpack full of speakers pales in comparison to the trouble I was causing at that age, and I'm sure many of you older folk can relate unless you've forgotten what it was like to be a rebellious teenager. It doesn't bother me too much, where I grew up the 14 yr old kids are now conducting armed takeover robberies on upscale restaurants and their patrons, and the city has enlisted volunteer militias to try and stop them because of inadeqate law enforcement. You gotta remember it's all relative, better this kid is polluting your ears with a silly speaker project than holding you up at gunpoint....

Speaking of offensive noise pollution, do you guys know what "whistle tips" are?

On another note, I've seen a guy on a sportsbike around my college with a speaker backpack. Its got a hard shell and it gets pretty loud, I think it's prefab too. Anyone know what it is?

ps. mild grammatical corrections were made to this post as a respectful gesture to m5

Maybe it's high time to scrap our present legal system because it apparently doesn't work. These militias are a great idea and they should be given the power to execute these little bastards in the street when they are caught doing something.

An update on my school situation, my backpack has been banned. it will be confiscated and possibly destroyed if it is seen in the building again. :dammit:

Good.

de de de, you didn't listen :(

they got my calls!!