mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

good Mexican, good Chinese, good Cajun/Creole...fuck it just gimme good food :lol:

I could eat Mexican every day.

I could too. Sean I need your advice I want to find some ways to cook fish besides baking, any suggestions. Regular stove in a regular kitchen with regular pots and pans, thats all the background information with an amatuer cooker on the rise. :peepwall:

What kind of fish?

Either way, rule number 120deg is DONE.

Obvious methods are: pan frying, breaded & fried, broiled, grilled, grilled on a cedar plank, stir fried

I know generic answer, but fish is a generic request. Hmm, are you Catholic or something?

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Here is link for everybody on facebook. This is the new name for our water.

In the tradition of legendary athletic heroes like Johnny Dickshot, Jung Bong, and Pete LaCock, comes NHL rookie and object of affection for snickering school boys everywhere—Columbus Blue Jacket Grant Clitsome.

My dad, poking his head in my bedroom door because he smelled the incense I was burning:

"It smells like an Asian whorehouse in here…and I should know. I’ve been in a couple."

Off to fill the pantry :)

first coat of wall paint in the den

last coat of paint in the office

primered the hall

fun

Best Mexican food is down here near the border :)

Best Mexican food is down here near the border smile.gif

Brother I live next to Aspen, There's probably more Mexican's here than what's left in Mexico.lol. LOT'S of authentic Mexican restaurant's.

I had Chinese again for lunch, Kung Pao Shrimp. It was gOOd.smile.gif

:+1:

Texas is weird, though

for instance, in Nacogdoches you can find some fairly authentic Chinese, but its hard to find unbastardized Mexican places

and there's a surprisingly large amount of great Cajun/Creole places around San Antone

:huh:

Texas is weird, though

for instance, in Nacogdoches you can find some fairly authentic Chinese, but its hard to find unbastardized Mexican places

and there's a surprisingly large amount of great Cajun/Creole places around San Antone

huh.gif

HA HA free vote 4 u, I hit the wrong button. Anyway's We got A gOOd cajun joint, it's been here forever, two authentic chinese/sushi resturant's, An authentic Italian one also, ALL WITHIN A BLOCK of where I'm workin'. I alway's have a hard time deciding what to eat.

When We go to Phenix We eat ALOT of REALLY gOOd mexican food, probably closer to what you are use to.smile.gif

All this talk of food and NOW I'm hungry. I am just getting off work right now.smile.gif

When We go to Phenix We eat ALOT of REALLY gOOd mexican food, probably closer to what you are use to.smile.gif

to be fair I can eat authentic or Americanized versions depending on my mood, just no Taco Hell :suicide-santa:

primered the hall

fun

But the smell afterwards always pays off ;)

ego-meter :peepwall:

primered the hall

fun

But the smell afterwards always pays off ;)

I do sort of like the smell of latex paint :D

Interesting, not here. LOL. Although I've had better Mexican food up here than in Texas. And more authentic. I've had super bad luck eating in Texas in general though.

Actually the best authentic Mexican food I have had was in Milwaukee.