mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

When you have over 3500 albums a batch genre tag is extremely helpful :)

Foobar and mp3tag is what I use here as well. Still missing a ton of album art though which sucks considering I have NOTHING that has been downloaded, but all ripped from original CD's.

Itunes will do it, I think Windows media Player should too.

you could also read this up

http://lifehacker.com/231476/alpha-geek-whip-your-mp3-library-into-shape-part-ii-+-album-art

The snow has returned. BOO!

I'm jealous, it won't fucking snow here :(

I'm jealous, it won't fucking snow here :(

I am too. It seems as though the snow is all around me :(

We have snow on the ground, but the stupid rain melted it where I need it most. Every turn on the trails is dirt and the crust that is on the rest means the fresh stuff drifts nowhere near the trail. Having to stop while riding because you are overheating is lame.

We have snow on the ground, but the stupid rain melted it where I need it most. Every turn on the trails is dirt and the crust that is on the rest means the fresh stuff drifts nowhere near the trail. Having to stop while riding because you are overheating is lame.

What over heats?

Perfect time to open a beer and relax?

What over heats?

The snowmobile. Radiator is above the track in the tunnel and when there is no snow on it, it doesn't work.

Perfect time to open a beer and relax?

I keep meaning to buy a padded cooler. Mostly need the padding as shit tends to open up when you are pounding trails.

What over heats?

The snowmobile. Radiator is above the track in the tunnel and when there is no snow on it, it doesn't work.

I got you now. The melting snow on the radiator takes the heat away?

At the end of Feb. one of my mechanics is heading out your way to do some snowmobile riding. If you should happen to see a 2011 Black Raptor pulling a snowmoible trailer that will be him.

I just pack the food/drink as tight as possible in the storage compartment, always worked for me. :)

What sleds do you have again, Sean? Any mods?

I remember you saying you only ride trails, no boondocking.

I just pack the food/drink as tight as possible in the storage compartment, always worked for me. :)

You ride Colorado powder, I ride ditches and trails. Huge difference. Plus all of our trails really go just from bar to next bar so it isn't so necessary...unless you overheat.

What over heats?

I got you now. The melting snow on the radiator takes the heat away?

exactly

What sleds do you have again, Sean? Any mods?

I remember you saying you only ride trails, no boondocking.

I have a Poo IQ 600, 121"

Trails and a lot of ditches, some field boondocking but its a joke in comparison to what you can do...otherwise I'd have a longer track.

No real need for mods here as we don't have altitude to deal with. Obviously more power is nice, but it doesn't make anything quicker usually just faster. I know gearing and traction and power will make things quicker as well, but I am of the opinion that I spend $3500-4k on a sled, ride it for 2 years, sell it for $3300-3500 and buy a newer one. Spending any money on mods is then just throwing it away.

I haven't held the throttle pinched on anything I've owned for more than 20 seconds in a really long time. Plenty fast :)

You ride Colorado powder, I ride ditches and trails. Huge difference. Plus all of our trails really go just from bar to next bar so it isn't so necessary...unless you overheat.

Your making me feel sorry for you.LOL You NEED to come ride the Rockies.

So I'm thinking about building a small powered portable speaker setup. I want something that I can build that will look sleek. I'm willing to make a few compromises in sound quality to make something that looks and functions well.

I was thinking about starting off with the Dayton DTA-1 since it is cheap and has the ability to run on batteries. I am thinking about gutting it, modding the volume knob and moving the 3.5mm input to where ever I will need it.

For speakers I was looking into a 3" full range (no more than $10 per speaker) and doing some light crossover work if needed

Finally. I want to put this all into a package that can be put together and carried with a handle.

Anyone have ideas or seen anything like it?

http://www.parts-exp...tnumber=300-375

WIN!

:D

I have a pair of those sitting at my house. I got them for free when I bought my first DTA-1. You like? :P

Do they work at all? I think the idea is amusing if it works.

Do any testing on actual frequency range?

:P

I'm not much for engine mods on most sleds, ruins the reliability. Powder track is a must.

Your making me feel sorry for you.LOL You NEED to come ride the Rockies.

Indeed. I'd love to, especially with a guide or someone who knows the area a bit.

I'm not much for engine mods on most sleds, ruins the reliability. Powder track is a must.

I keep meaning to do the same, not quite a powder track but something better than stock. I haven't yet though as I am still contemplating moving up to a 136 for my next sled and if I do then I'd need a different track. I have no problems changing back and forth when I sell, I just don't want to throw $400 out the window.

These guys are a quick drive away :)

http://www.tracksusa.com/

The Cobra track is supposedly the ticket around here. 1.352"